It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and the hair they love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Do you guys have a particular favorate as far as a womans hairstyle?

Long and strait?
Curly?
Lots of layers or one length?

And for the women. Do you all find that as soon as you cut your hair, the next day the 'new style' is the one you just cut off?

....Not that I think I'd really do it, but a hair cut sounds good about now.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It all depends on the shape of the head, not all styles go with all faces.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I would be surprised if a guy even noticed hair. If their eyes actually raise above the neck level, then your hair dont matter anyway.

I havent had an offical haircut since i was 13. Instead, I leave mine long and trim the dead ends off every few months.

You could have hair like a yak and it wouldn't stop men from being the rutting oiking beasts they are. Which can be a good thing...........

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I like bangs and a kind of page boy cut. Short hair on older women I find cute.

I consider myself "mucho Hombre" but I still notice women's hair, style, etc. unless I'm heading into an oinking rut then "haute couture" is the last thing on my mink, I mean mind.

Maybe being a designer, artist, and importer of clothes from a Korean designer might have something to do with my appreciation women's appearance.

But I'll tell you right now, the most important thing is SOUL and Heart; all the rest is just packaging.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I would be surprised if a guy even noticed hair. If their eyes actually raise above the neck level, then your hair dont matter anyway.

I havent had an offical haircut since i was 13. Instead, I leave mine long and trim the dead ends off every few months.

You could have hair like a yak and it wouldn't stop men from being the rutting oiking beasts they are. Which can be a good thing...........

LMAO! Too funny. And I too have went with nothing more than a trim since the early 90's. Of course, I kept my 70's feather hair due until then. lol

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
but I still notice women's hair, style, etc. unless I'm heading into an oinking rut then "haute couture" is the last thing on my mink, I mean mind.

Maybe being a designer, artist, and importer of clothes from a Korean designer might have something to do with my appreciation women's appearance.

But I'll tell you right now, the most important thing is SOUL and Heart; all the rest is just packaging.

LOL!
Too funny. I know the hair isn't important, but when you make a change like 'hair due' after all these years... and your hair is real long and all one length - it's a MAJOR thing. lol

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I like hot women, and hair makes a difference. I like LONG hair, not too long. Dark brown in color. Staight, or a bit wavy like Beyonce's or Vanessa Millino's or Carmella Decesare's. I like dark eyes with long eye lashes.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
i like girls with hair.

altho

i was at one time in love with the Sega Saturn chick. and she had a shaved head.

maybe it was the blue skin and the ring around her head?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I agree, hair dosnt really matter all that much. As long as its there and in a somewhat neat arangement. When you get to know someone then it matters more. For some reason when my GF puts her hair up in a bun and I can see her entire face I like that. But everyone is diffrent.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Russian soldier has excellent taste. ButId like to add that as far as styles go, simpler is better just plain old hair, brushed no accesories

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I like long dark hair.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I recently cut off my long locks into a funky do. The length still touches the shoulders & has some layers. I could've sold the cut locks for at least $1000. Didn't realize they were worth that much for wigs. Instead I donated the cut locks for women with cancer who need wigs.

My bf likes the hair natural (no buns, no clips, no hairbands etc.) So do l. It's especially 'old fashioned' these days to have a bun.

I will never have a cut that exposes my ears. A personal metaphysical superstition on my part.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I like short hair on a woman. Why? Because I like a nice exposed neck. I think the neck is a severely underappreciated body part and I like to see one out for a breath of fresh air every now and then. My wife doesn't like her hair short, so she compromises and wears a pony-tail most days. So, I compromise too and don't cut the pony-tail off in her sleep.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well it really depends, like now my girlfriend has like shouldrer length ish hair (a bit longer i think) dark layered and it curls a bit in some places, and I think that looks hot. It just looks good on her, as long as it looks good on them I like it. lol

top topics

join