It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mothman on video in Hamburg Germany

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I just came across this footage on Metacafe. Slow it down and have a look frame by frame and it sure does look abit like the fabled mothman. I dont know too much about him but doesnt something bad happen after sighting of him or something?

www.metacafe.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
heres another wing creature caught on camera. Just watch the reflection in the mirror of the footage..spooky!

www.metacafe.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What was that? Geeeez Louise!!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
both seem fake....the first has the link to the wings phenomena.....that whole thing is an obvious marketing scheme for a blue jeans company....the second one is rediculously fake...the "ghost" stops and looks at the mirror, and then walks through the door.....fake...Edit:actually both videos have the FallenWings.org thing at the end.......nothing to see here.....move along...

[edit on 20-8-2006 by JSquared]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Yep... fakies alright,

The first made me freak out the first time I saw it, but then when I replayed it a few times I noticed that his length and physics keep changing all the time, that can't be a mothman can it?

The Second is without a doubt fake, and even if it wasn't, what has it to do with mothman?? I don't know about you but i didn't see wings

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
ooooooofff they are so bad man!!LOL

p.s. that fallenwings thing is ridiculous

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The first one is pretty old and was debunked quiet a while back...

The second one....

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
LOL...

I love watchin vids about that sorta stuff!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The fakies are funny. i wish someone would make some really realistic footage of stuff, then everyone would believe they were true.......even though....there not... :s probably

ALTHOUGH!!!! i flippin hope its not real, after all, if one sees mothman isnt he supposed to come after YOU.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by Shadow88]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Really?!

I've never actually HEARD of this 'Mothman'

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
really youve never heard of mothman well your missing out on one good story just google it and youll get hundreds of websites that will tell you the story of mothman

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I will do Indeedy!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The mothman is a herald to disaster, right?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The mothman is a herald to disaster, right?

it is indeed mindlessinsanity
so we should all watch out

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Large, avian, red-eyed beings have been seen for centuries, check it out on
www.americanmonsters.com-

There's at least 6 cases in there of creatures like Mothman, dating back to the Turkish civil war in the 1800's.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orla
Really?!

I've never actually HEARD of this 'Mothman'

there's lots of stuff to read about him all over the net, probably some here at ATS too..
and then there's the movie (although it has richard gere in it.. :s), the mothman prophecies, which actually uses some true material (as seen in the extras on the dvd); the story about west virginia and such. really a good movie, and i just love the drawings the wife makes!

[edit on 22/8/2006 by motvilje]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The mothman usually appears to only one person at a time,although sometimes to many people in the area where the event will happen.

I have never heard about a genuine Mass Mothman sighting let alone him fliing around in the middle of the day.

Mothman is very mysterious and could be related to many things (UFOS,Supernatural,Cryptozoology) no one really knows.

Although I believe Agent_T may have seen the mothman once

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
There is an old turkish war story where a group was planning on breaking a cease-fire by invading the main enemy camp, and they were stopped by a horde of flying, man-sized black creatures with giant orboid glowing red eyes. The group fled in horror and maintained the cease-fire.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
ALTHOUGH!!!! i flippin hope its not real, after all, if one sees mothman isnt he supposed to come after YOU.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by Shadow88]

i can't remember anything about that..?
maybe i've just missed something.
in general, the mothman works as a kind of prophet, as he is usually connected with great disasters. it's like.. someone sees him, and shortly after, there's an accident or disaster just where he was spotted. like the thing in west virginia.
if i'm not completely off-track here, i also remember something about people having dreams connected to that one incident.. please correct me if i'm wrong, folks.

i guess my view on the mothman is that he is an.. angel of death, but he's not here to collect souls, more than to tell people to watch out.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
mothman isnt mystical in anyway and theirs no such thing as an angel of death or angels for that matter my votes that hes an alien because it would explain the men in black sightings the first time he was seen

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join