It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone answer this ??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
God is out there, u can prove the bible out of a high school year book, if only you has a little faith, then maybe you'll see the truth. THE BIBLE IS PREDICTING HISTOY, maybe you should get a high school year book and find out for ur self. For the past 2 years, the bible has predict things to come, u just dont want to believe, wow, what happens if were right and ur wrong. Life after death if a big gamable. This kinds sucks, wasting my words on someone who's blind to the truth around him. U need to read the prophieces more.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1979
I'm was a roman catholic for the first 20 yrs of my life. So i'm aware that many people especially christians await the return of Christ. I don't want to hear about the " end of days", or nuclear war, etc..... How about the everyday misery and suffering in the world. The millions of depressed people, hungry, alone, etc. Wouldn't now be a good time for God to show up and help his people........

he speaks, people are not listening. to afraid to face their fears, resolve them within their own mind.

find me one, just 1 messenger or angel of god who did not say "be not afraid".

find me one, and then tell yourself why you still are afraid.

because you were not listening, that is why god has not shown up, you have not permitted for it.

your fault, not god's, entirely.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Esoteric Teacher nice, could't of said it better my self.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If you read revelations. It is clear that it is supposed to be this way. If you believe that we are living in the "end times"

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join