It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity: Size Matters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Most of the time I pay attention to synchronicities. Lately, I've been plagued with what might appear to be mundane in nature. I have to wonder though considering its unusual persistance in getting my attention. For the past few weeks, I've been plagued with consistent remarks about the size of the handbag I've been carrying. On numerous occasions, several friends have remarked on how they didn't like the large handbag I've been carrying. Remarks (not just from females) like: It doesn't suit you, It doesn't compliment you, It looks annoying, I don't like it etc.
When I go into a shoe store, on more than one occasion, a sales clerk will inform me that they have great handbags & proceed to show me a smaller one (even though I went in looking for shoes!). I log into ATS & read the latest update on Valhall's haunted digs & I notice she mentions she carrys a very small handbag. Hehe. My mum recently told me I look like I'm carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders. I get a dream about how vagabonds tend to carry around with them large garbage bags. The dream also conveyed the idea that it's bad luck to carry no wallet/handbag and handbags that are large (vagabond symbology). Well, today I purchased a new small handbag. The male salesperson went out to the back of the store to get me a brand new one that was still in its wrapping. Oh yes, it does feel lighter now, literally & figuratively. LOL.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I forgot to also mention, as if for good measure, the strap on one side of my large handbag broke. It had rather strong metal clasps on both sides & the metal clasp broke in half on one side. I think I'll trash it rather than repair it or give it away, just in case there's something sinister to this.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am sometimes an avid collector of other peoples estoteric stuff. I have noticed quite often that if I'm wearing an esoteric pendant that doesn't suit my energy, the chain will mysteriously break between the links.

Since this happened a couple of times with a 14K gold chain
, I have since used cheaper tho stronger metallic chains for experimental purposes. These stronger chains also break between the links if the item in question conflicts with my energy body.

Fortunately anything I create myself doesn't do this.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

For the past few weeks, I've been plagued with consistent remarks about the size of the handbag I've been carrying. On numerous occasions, several friends have remarked on how they didn't like the large handbag I've been carrying.

That's interesting. Was your original (large) bag made of leather (implying possible hand-made/tooled element) or of man-made fibre (usually machine produced with little human involvement) ?

If of leather, the possibilities are many: e.g. it may have contained strong residual emotions from the animal from which it was derived, or from the person who fashioned the bag.

If of man-made material, the bag may still in some way have absorbed the emotions of whomever packaged/quality-assessed the bag ..... or from the person who owned the shop where it was purchased. Or from anyone in between.

Possibly of course, it may have been something you usually kept in that larger bag that was emitting whatever it was that others were picking up on. In which case, time will tell. If you have transferred the entire contents of the old bag to the new and if your new bag breaks or if people continue to make remarks connected to your new bag, it might be worth examination of its contents ?

Was the larger bag purchased new, or was it a gift or second hand ?

mod edit: shortened quote

[edit on 25-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Synchronicity is one of the most fascinating subjects to me as it seems to point to predestination or at least some kind of cosmic order.

Guestor, I can almost guarantee that now after reading your synchronicity experience; my events will increase.

Is this just renewed awareness or more layers of synchronistic mysteries to confuse me even further?

I hope you and your new purse will be very happy together!!

I have a question; how do you determine wheather the pendant is "right" or not?

[edit on 25-8-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I knew it!! Just after I edited my last post, my computer froze up and I had to reboot; almost as if to say, tread lightly human, there are areas that you are not qualified to explore.

Im sure as the day progresses, I will have more "events".

Now my over active imagination will blow every trivial coincidence into
some kind of mystical experience.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I only have problems with large handbags. I already previously stated that the association of a large handbag to hobos/homeless people/vagrants carrying garbage bags is part of the cause. Small handbags never give me a problem. Faux or real leather is not the issue.

With respect to pendants, I pick up subtle energies somewhat naturally like feeling the sensations of hot & cold.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
SYNCHRONICITYS and SIGNS are plaguing me too its all so long n personal tho at the moment! i wont get deep into my syncs here but il share my opinion.

First of all they are happening faster n faster!! The earth is speeding up its travel so the space between thinking / feeling and making it real is shortening. My friend is calling it the quickening ;-) as in highlander! im sure it has a point.

This friend is also bringing many syncs into my life as well as me his, for example he is a martial artist and i have always wanted to do it, so he is like a mirror of what i want and can develop in myself, as are all those we attract to us. It works in reverse too with all the little negative aspects, people are mirrors to each other... (into the holographic universe theory)

Being positive and negative, attracting towards us what we deserve according to those thouts n feelings n actions etc... like magnets.. poles.. focusing...

all we do is either out of one or the other, 'fear' or 'love'..... there is no multitude of 'in between' feeilings, right? (speaking of divine love of course not romance n pain n crying!) lol

So we really have to control our thouts its dangerous times we live in!? I actually am quite worried and have to pull my stufff together cause im seeing things i fear n think about happen the very next day.. like today! and it was a good day. i suppose! thank ME

Its all about self discovery... growing... changing... and the more syncs we see the more awake we are..

anyway im glad u got a smaller handbag! lol

[edit on 2-9-2006 by sybercat]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So what's paranormal about people thinking you look funny with a big bag?

top topics

join