It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some thing flying over Las Vegas on 10/30/03

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It was 5:08 and it was just starting to get dark, but not dark enough. I look up in the sky and saw a craft a little bit bigger then a stealth fighter, but not as big as a stealth bomber. It was shaped like triangle, flat on the bottom and flat on the top (got to see the top when it turned), and it had two blinking light on the back of it. One was at one end and the other one on the other end, no light in front. Then about a couple second later I saw another one just like it, they were both black. I was outside when I saw them and they did not make any sound. I would say they were only 200 feet up in the air. They were both flying in the directon of Area 51, and that was the last I saw of them.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If you really saw something and it was as you told..

It was TR-3 Black Manta.

(But it still isnt nuclear powered..)

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathdragon
It was 5:08 and it was just starting to get dark, but not dark enough. I look up in the sky and saw a craft a little bit bigger then a stealth fighter, but not as big as a stealth bomber. It was shaped like triangle, flat on the bottom and flat on the top (got to see the top when it turned), and it had two blinking light on the back of it. One was at one end and the other one on the other end, no light in front. Then about a couple second later I saw another one just like it, they were both black. I was outside when I saw them and they did not make any sound. I would say they were only 200 feet up in the air. They were both flying in the directon of Area 51, and that was the last I saw of them.

First you say a craft and then you mention two of the crafts. How many did you see?

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
~Dagger, read the last sentence in his paragraph. He says "both" and that's the last he saw of them. I could only agree with fulcrum. Nothing more then the tr-3b black manta. You should be proud to see such an aircraft in flight. Two for that matter!

Peace,
Jeff

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
For the....um....me, could you explain this "Black Manta"?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The TR-3 Black Manta does look like the two craft I had seen flying around. I would never had thought to see something like flying around until it was completely dark out. Thank for telling me what it was.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Dang....I missed them. I was eating dinner at that time.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Maybe it was the aurora???

Oh and is area 51 worth visiting?.. because in a few years me and a couple buddies are heading down there

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

Oh and is area 51 worth visiting?.. because in a few years me and a couple buddies are heading down there

yeah, area 51 is a GREAT place to visit. be sure to say goodbye to any loved ones before you go.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Odd. When I was in Las Vegas 10-12 years ago, I saw the same thing. Except that there was an illuminated smoke trail that came from the object. The trail lit up the sky then aburptly ended...after that I saw a black triangle moving through the sky. It was heading in the direction of Area 51.

I was only 13 years old or so, but I assumed that it was a vehicle that had just reentered the atmoshere.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdub

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

yeah, area 51 is a GREAT place to visit. be sure to say goodbye to any loved ones before you go.

Don't worry I will... and I don't plan on passing the border of the infamous "do not pass.. deadly force will be used sign"

I do value my life

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   

yeah, area 51 is a GREAT place to visit. be sure to say goodbye to any loved ones before you go

I'm laughing at kdub's remark, because you can't really visit Area 51. (meaning actually going onto the secret base). They have a tendency to shoot first and ask questions later.

However, the town of Rachel is fairly close. Your can eat their hamburgers and sleep, under the stars. And if your lucky CPYKOmega a UFO or two might wander outside the Area 51 perimeters.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yea I've read alot about trip reports to area 51. Most people show pics of the famous diner at Rachel. I hope I see a couple UFOs =)

Me and my buddies still need some more $$$ for the trip hehe

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Exactly where in Las Vegas where you? One of the things about the F-117 is depending on how far away it is, no matter how you look like it it looks like a triangle. 200 feet is a little close to the ground to be cruising around, especially if you are trying to keep a secret.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Intensity,

it is all in the details isn't it?

does the TR3 emit contrails?

does it make a sound?

how does it maneouver?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   
If I was managing a black program I'd make it pretty clear that my pilots wouldn't be buzzing the Belagio in broad daylight.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It wasn't that far away when I saw it flying. I would say it was a mile away from me and I was a little over 200 feet high. I could tell it wasn't the F-117, because when it turned I could see the top and top was flat. The back of it was straight, the height was the same on each said, and it wasn�t as long as the stealth bomber. I didn�t hear any sound from it and it did maneuver really good when I saw it turn. It also didn�t have any contrail to it.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   

It was TR-3 Black Manta.

(But it still isnt nuclear powered..)

I would agree...but will point out, that it isn't a jet engine either...not nuclear, but not a jet...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathdragon
.....a craft a little bit bigger then a stealth fighter, but not as big as a stealth bomber. It was shaped like triangle, flat on the bottom and flat on the top (got to see the top when it turned), and it had two blinking light on the back of it.

I know it's already been mentioned as a TR-3_ but did it look like the concept pics of it?

[Edited on 10-31-2003 by darklanser]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join