It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Construction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
On september 3, 1967 Osam's father Mohammed died in an AMERICAN plane ( Beech) flown by an AMERICAN pilot.

Do we need any further proof that the CIA caused 9/11?

This is sarcasm by the way.

My friends... Bin Laden is one of the largest construction companies in the world. Maybe they know demolition? HMMMMMMM? Maybe? Oh I know. Bin Laden snuck demo guys in the building.

Please stop insulting America, American's and the families of those who gave their lives with these insulting conspiracies. I know much of this site is serious and much is tongue-in-cheek. But look at your self and see how much of your conspiracy is ANTI AMERICAN or ANTI BUSH.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

original quote by: crmanager
Please stop insulting America, American's and the families of those who gave their lives with these insulting conspiracies. I know much of this site is serious and much is tongue-in-cheek. But look at your self and see how much of your conspiracy is ANTI AMERICAN or ANTI BUSH.

Insulting America? Because there are a great many people that wish to know the TRUTH, whole truth and NOTHING but the truth? Awesome how you lump everyone that questions 911 into an ANTI American group. Fact is there are long standing ties between the Bushes and the Bin Ladens.. If you want to trivialize that then go for it... but you will not dissuade anyone from thier goal of finding out the truth.

original quote by: crmanager
My friends... Bin Laden is one of the largest construction companies in the world. Maybe they know demolition? HMMMMMMM? Maybe? Oh I know. Bin Laden snuck demo guys in the building.

And Salem Bin Laden also helped put up the investment capitol into Bush's first oil company Arbusto Energy. Which went busto BTW. Just like evey other buisiness venture that Bush has ever engaged in.

Lastly, what was the point of this thread again? besides NOTHING, that is.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Please answer 1 question...

Why? Why did the U.S/CIA/Bilderburgs/Bush do it?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

Why did they do what exactly.. I am not sure of the direction you wish for me to go with this question.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

You fail to understand that there are multiple senarios of complicity that the Government could have been involved in with 9/11, and those we suspect were in on it might have been against it but still had to play the game because those who were more powerful said so.

Would you agree that knowing about 9/11 ahead of time and willingly letting it happen plus planning around it's aftermath would be just as bad as having some involvement? Because there is a lot of evidence to suggest that they were told again and again that an attack like this would happen, then on the day it does happen, amazingly enough the military is going through war games that involve the same acts of terrorism used on the WTC.

There is no clear-cut avenue about 9/11, not one aspect adds up right in my view, there is controversy over the attacks on WTC1, 2, & 7, the Pentagon, the Shanksville crash, and a handful of preliminary acts that lead up to them as well as what happened afterwards. We're fighting a war with no enemy and basically invaded 2 countries for oil using the guise of Democracy/Freedom Fighting.

Also, please realize that having different views on 9/11 (btw, the 9/11 Commission is the definition of a Conspiracy Theory too) doesn't insult or degrade the families who lost loved ones or the people who died trying to save them that day, if anything it's doing them a service in trying to find the ultimate truth, burried under a mountain of lies and misinformation. So don't think that just because many of us are insinuation Government involvement that it's insulting ANY of those people, in reality CT's and those who were victimized on 9/11 should be mutually exclusive.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
heres an article illustrating the CIA's complicity in creating Bin Laden.

CIA Created Osama

here is an article that shows an Al Gore event was at least partially paid for by the Bin Laden family aswell.

Al Gore: Bin Laden funded event

I illustrated this second one to show that IMO it is not ONLY Bush and his cronies but the Dems too. The blame falls on Bush more often than not because his family and the bin Ladens have been in bed together for the better part of fifty years. Way toofar in bed to count out the insane coincidences.

I have some questions for you. things that have happened as a result of 911.
1.) Do you think the PATRIOT ACT would have ever been passed?
2.) would the people have allowed things like the National ID or REAL ID ACT?
3.)Would our nations citizens have allowed the complete usurpation of the Constitution(in regards to detaining American citizens without due process)?
4.) Would the public have backed the invasion of two countries? neither of which had anything to do with 911?
5.)why would NORAD not respond on the day in question?AFter all that is their prime reason for being.

take a look at the PNAC

This, I believe, is the driving plan behind why we would pull off another "Pearl Harbor" event and rally the nation to an UN-ending war. with an indefinate suspension of our Constitution.

Also try looking at the Project Northwoods PDF
(*thanks to mrwupy's thread for the source of the PDF)

This outlines an attack we commit against our own nation and blame a foreign entity. Still sound far fetched?

You have the players, you have the plans, you have the ability and power to pull it off, you have the after effects. What else do you need?

you asked why earlier. Well theres a host of whys. Power, control, these are what people with power crave more of. Always have and always will. time to ask yourself... are we that question 911 anti american? Or, are those that would pull off such a disgusting traitorous deed the ones that are anti American? There is little doubt in my mind that there were, in fact, a group of people that hijacked the planes and flew them into the towers... But I have little doubt left in my mind that those in power had plenty to do with it aswell.

Now where does Bin Laden's Construction company come in. thats alittle tougher to answer. The Bin Laden Construction company(also invested in oil and other markets aswell. helped fund Biun Laden during the Soviet Afghan conflict. And Osama gained control of the company at one point. But, Osama was disowned by the family back in 94 I believe. Could this have been part of the grander plan? I dont know. This would sever any legal ties between Bin Laden and the Business. Which would make it almost impossible for someone like me with limited recources, to validate anything that the Company couldve done for Bin Laden.
wikipedia has it listed as 1994 BTW. So I was right on that one.

Now bare with me for a minute as this next part is pure speculation on my part.
Bin Ladens Company had and still has very close, strong ties with the Saudi Royal Family. We know that 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia(Americas closest Arab Ally) So maybe the Company helped finance those terrorists at the request of those rogue elements in our govt. and the Suadi Royals. In turn we invade Afghanistan to help lay a new pipeline that the Taliban was against.
Afghan Pipeline

Also the Taliban had declared war on the Poppy production in Afghanistan
Taliban outlaws Poppy

These are the two reasons we invaded Afghanistan. 1.)oil pipeline which the Taliban were against
and 2.)poppy- which produces 90% of the worlds heroin-Taliban was again against it.

Both of which are now back on course. The CIA gets its heroin and the Big oil get their pipeline. And our overzealous leaders get to tighten control over our own nation.

I hope this helps at least alittle to answer your question.

thanks for your time.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

But look at your self and see how much of your conspiracy is ANTI AMERICAN or ANTI BUSH.

So, what exactly are you asking people to do? If they are anti-american, to stop posting? Obviously if they are anti-american they don't consider that to be a valid reason to stop posting.

Are you saying that we can reject their statements, out of hand, if we can identify them as anti-american or anti-bush?

How about we just reject the ideas that have no evidence to support them or that are contradicted by the evidence? Isn't that a better rubric than the person's perceived politics?

join