It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Live: The NORAD Tapes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
It was all over the news, and yes some guy ran around with tapes cutting them up with scissors and depositing them into seperate trash cans, later stating that he had made an error in judegment. That's my assertion. If you think I'm making it up, here's a novel concept for skeptics... proove me wrong.

im sorry, i thought that's what i just did....not prove you were wrong in that tapes were destroyed, but wrong in assuming (as you made very clear that you did assume that) the destroyed tapes were originals. hell, you dont even seem to realize that the faa is the entity that governs air traffic control (i, myself, am an faa controller)...

and who said anything about the FAA, it wasn't the FAA, it was ATC's (air traffic control) conversations with various pilots which were destroyed...

or that air traffic is, by law, recorded on a daily basis and those recordings are held for 15 days at a minimum. how can anyone believe anything someone like you who takes a half-assed approach to your "investigations" has to say?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar

You must be kidding right?

I am not kidding, he has been proven wrong so many times is not funny anymore when he comes up with another of his theories.

He provides a lot more information in response to 9/11 than your views and comments do

i don't think you have been around enough to have seen the information that other members and myself have provided which destroys his theories. We are searching for truth in here, not exagerations and made up theories.

You're going political about this issue, if that's the case scrutiny can be pinned down on everyone on both sides.

That i am not doing, if there was anything tangible and any argument which had some sense in some of the theories been thrown around 9/11, I would agree with them if there was proof to back them up, but all i have seen are exagerations, misinterpretations, lies, and all of it just for a political agenda.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
how can anyone believe anything someone like you who takes a half-assed approach to your "investigations" has to say?

Tell you what lad, You can believe anything you like, looking to me for proof is your bad though. I've done most of my 'half-assed' research on 9-11 for ATS and added it to this thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Feel free to have a look-see at anything there I have posted which you might find to be innaccurate.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The topic of this thread is 9/11 Live: The NORAD Tapes. Please focus your discussion on the topic at hand, not on each other.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Tell you what lad, You can believe anything you like, looking to me for proof is your bad though. I've done most of my 'half-assed' research on 9-11 for ATS and added it to this thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Feel free to have a look-see at anything there I have posted which you might find to be innaccurate.

then i understand why so many people believe the crap. and no, i've got no desire to spend my time correcting your half-assed research, lad. i mean, if this one small part of your "research" is so completely and blatantly altered to fit your theories, then i am not wasting my time with the rest of it. what i've seen here isnt just propaganda, its outright lying to the rest of the ATS members. you should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Okay, that's enough. Remember this is ATSNN and a certain standard of discussion is expected. Post on the topic, or if you can't do that, don't post at all.

Thank you.

[edit on 2006-8-9 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I don't need to listen to the tape. Donald Rumsfeld himself admitted Flight 93 was shot down in a CNN interview. Oh, and "conspiracy theorists" - I hate the term - are right.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I could not get the link to come up.....has it been removed already????

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join