It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ehud Olmert: "Everyone in southern Lebanon is a terrorist"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
After suffering 9 casualties in its ground force offensive in south Lebanon, Israel plans to aerialy bombard the area and regards anyone who doesn't evacuate a "terrorist"

This makes me so mad as alot of people have nowhere to go and many roads are delibarately being targeted by Israel to insure this.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

You're all targets, Israel tells Lebanese in South

Everyone remaining in southern Lebanon will be regarded as a terrorist, Israel's justice minister said yesterday as the military prepared to employ "huge firepower" from the air in its campaign to crush Hizbollah.

Haim Ramon issued the warning as the Israeli government decided against expanding ground operations after the death of nine soldiers in fighting on Wednesday.

"What we should do in southern Lebanon is employ huge firepower before a ground force goes in," Mr Ramon said at a security cabinet meeting headed by Ehud Olmert, the prime minister. "Everyone in southern Lebanon is a terrorist and is connected to Hizbollah. Our great advantage vis-a-vis Hizbollah is our firepower, not in face-to-face combat."

Mr Olmert promised that the army would "continue toward the established goals".

Mr Ramon's comments suggested that civilian casualties in Lebanon, which stand at about 600 after 16 days of bombardment, could rise yet higher.

The government's unrelenting line has the backing of the Israeli media, which are demanding a harsh response to an ambush in the Hizbollah stronghold of Bint Jbeil, in which eight soldiers died.

The country's biggest-selling paper, Yedioth Ahronoth, said the army had raised the threshold of response to Katyusha rockets.

"In other words: a village from which rockets are fired at Israel will simply be destroyed by fire," it said.

"This decision should have been made and executed after the first Katyusha. But better late than never."

Three divisions of reserve soldiers, up to 15,000 men, are to be called up.

Almost 50 Hizbollah missiles landed in northern Israel yesterday, wounding four people and bringing the total number of rockets fired into the country to about 1,400.

[edit on 30-7-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
urgh :bnghd:

how do the people get safe passage out of there? We have seen in the last week there is no safe passage out of Lebanon.

So those people like the little people in a shelter at Qana (the kids and 70+ year old man) are terrorists because they are still there????

this is absurd... the is ethnic cleansing! GENOCIDE!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I hope that The Lebanese army gets off its butt and starts defending those people. If they die at least it will be in the service of protecting the civilians. I hope they have something big to give back to this Olmert idiot.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
i think the fact he has no military experience makes him more unpredictable, and dangerous to the situation.

he has a hard job to do.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
i'm starting to really like this new prime minister....its funny how when someone sets out to actually do something, they get branded as evil or using excessive force. i guess when you've been around ppl like the last 5 or 6 US presidents, its hard to imagine someone out there who can really get stuff done that needs to be done.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
basically israels shelling tactitcs are achieving nothing, U cant shell mobile rocket launchers instead of killing innocent women and children, why dont they just deploy some apaches or fly CAP missions over lebanon using awacs and such then pin point rocket launches as they take place, shelling should not be used PERIOD!! its in accurate and creates civilian casualties, also rockets can be fired from inside building they are fired away from buildings you need clear space to luanch these rockets. This war is another illuminati chaos ritual designed to drag us furhter into the new world order, israel was created by them for this very purpose.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
A few f15s can basically fly cap all over lebanon which is not that big, the rocket launches happen so frequently upon launch an f16 or 15 can be vectored in and attack the vehicle itself not some building housing innocent women and children, I agree this is genocide by a zionist facist regime, tied into the global elite plan for world control of earths resources trillions of dollars worth of oil in the middle east.

Basically the plan read PNAC calls for anyone who isnt with the NWO is against therefore will be extorted or bombed by force, we are living in totally insane times.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The Israelunatics are speaking out. Sounding much like the rantings of their enemies in Lebanon

Haim Ramon "doesn't understand" why there is still electricity in Baalbek; Eli Yishai proposes turning south Lebanon into a "sandbox"; Yoav Limor, a Channel 1 military correspondent, proposes an exhibition of Hezbollah corpses and the next day to conduct a parade of prisoners in their underwear, "to strengthen the home front's morale

Safed Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu spoke about "wiping out every village where a Katyusha is fired," now a senior officer in the IDF speaks that way in Yedioth Aharonoth's main headlines. Lebanese villages may not have been wiped out yet, but we have long since wiped out our own red lines.

A bereaved father, Haim Avraham, whose son was kidnapped and killed by Hezbollah in October 2000, fires an artillery shell into Lebanon for the reporters. It's vengeance for his son. His image, embracing the decorated artillery shell is one of the most disgraceful images of this war. And it's only the first. A group of young girls also have their picture taken decorating IDF shells with slogans.

Maariv, which has turned into the Fox News of Israel, fills its pages with chauvinist slogans reminiscent of particularly inferior propaganda machines, such as "Israel is strong" - which is indicative of weakness, actually - while a TV commentator calls for the bombing of a TV station.

Source

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by e2012
basically israels shelling tactitcs are achieving nothing, U cant shell mobile rocket launchers instead of killing innocent women and children, why dont they just deploy some apaches or fly CAP missions over lebanon using awacs and such then pin point rocket launches as they take place, shelling should not be used PERIOD!! its in accurate and creates civilian casualties, also rockets can be fired from inside building they are fired away from buildings you need clear space to luanch these rockets. This war is another illuminati chaos ritual designed to drag us furhter into the new world order, israel was created by them for this very purpose.

what kinda of person are you to think that Israel was created by man?? God created Israel for HIS chosen ppl. NEVER think that men can do what God has done. Your lack of faith disturbs me. Israel will prosper over this. I just pray that God will allow Israel to rise up this time and be the force in that part of the world that it once was. Only thru God are these wonderful things possible.

[edit on 30-7-2006 by asala]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
"Everyone" ?????? That's a pretty sweeping generalzation indicative of more than one belief that is false. The rationalization of babies or anyone innocent as a terrorist is a short coming of critical thinking skills that have succumbed to "group-think".

I think of more importance and pertinance is the notion that "Everyone" in South Leb deserves some particular fate as a result. That's called being judgemental and indicates a sense of superiority to another human - that's called being uninformed and basing the fate-outcome of another human on something other than factual relativity. The fate of innocents can not be relagated to such folks.

Qana v1.0, Qana v2.0... what's next?
Never forget.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snazuolu
i'm starting to really like this new prime minister....its funny how when someone sets out to actually do something, they get branded as evil or using excessive force. i guess when you've been around ppl like the last 5 or 6 US presidents, its hard to imagine someone out there who can really get stuff done that needs to be done.

Do you have absolutely no sympathy for the children who have been killed by this indescrimant isreali bombardment? I really find it difficult to believe that anyone can possibly support this genocide.

What are these people supposed to do? They can't stay in their homes as they are a target, they can't flee because the road out have been destroyed and if they can ir cars then become a target too.

Please just wake up and see what israel is doing to this country.

They are committing war crimes and yet are supported by the british and american governments

It's just evil

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
what is different about what is going on now and when countries got carpet bombed in WW2?? ppl are too damn sentimental today. ww2 was fought like a war shoudl be fought. today war is nice and pretty and everyone wears pink. oh i have sympathy for the kids as i know they can do nothing, but that doesnt' change the fact that war isnt' supposed to be pretty and nice and all that other BS war is rough, dirty, mean, vicious, brutal, demoralizing and the quicker its over the better. being in a constant state of war just does nothing to solve what was originally hte problem.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snazuolu
what kinda of moron are you to think that Israel was created by man?? God created Israel for HIS chosen ppl. NEVER think that men can do what God has done. Your lack of faith disturbs me. Israel will prosper over this. I just pray that God will allow Israel to rise up this time and be the force in that part of the world that it once was. Only thru God are these wonderful things possible.

Wow you are one scary person. Your complete faith and use of god (notice the none use of capitals in the name) as a excuse for killing innocent people is even more fundame... er worrying.

Israel was not created by god, it was given to them by the UN. Also because they believe they are 'special' that makes what there doing OK? Nazis thought they were 'special' too, does that make what they did OK? NO it doesn't same as its not OK for Israel.

''Only through god are these wonderful things possible'' I'm sorry i haven't seen much of 'god' anywhere these days.

Israel has to worry more about what karma will do to them, then what god has to say on the matter.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There is no GOD where Iam... God is everything and nothing, dont try to judge me, u dont know me i dont follow ur socalled bible or biblical black jehovah god, who loves the smelll of burned offerings and war, yehovah and baal are one and the same, two sides of the same coin... i dont worship either... and i dont bielive the people in israel now are even the original semitic people who originally dwelled there, they are mostly khazars, euro - jews... whom jesus affectionately called the synagogoue of satan... who is none other than the dark yahweh of the bible demanding worship from his followers under pain of curses and death, just cause the bible - which is a story book based on sumerian and egyption magick and kabbalah (study freemasonry) says something dont mean squat to me, sorry these are my opinions im entiled to post them here, if you dont like them dont read them...

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I hope that The Lebanese army gets off its butt and starts defending those people. If they die at least it will be in the service of protecting the civilians. I hope they have something big to give back to this Olmert idiot.

If the Lebanese Army gets up and starts fighting that will tag the entire Legit Government of Lebanon a Hezbollah sympathizer and their military as hezbollah fighters and terrorist.

That's all Israel needs to bring a full size invasion of Lebanon and then they will be able to kill indiscriminately within the population that are trying to stay safe in the north. . .

No a pretty situation . . .

Then you wonder as really who the terrorist are . . .

US tagged all the iraqi fighters insurgency and terrorist . . . that made the casualties death toll a littler bid better to swallow by the American public. . .

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
picklewalsh, i def agree with ur view on this, look back in ww2 they didnt have any precision guided munitions doesnt mean what they did was right either, in many ways the brutatality during that time was more vicious because the threat the illuminati created was more severe ie the NAZIS thats why the whole ritual required greater human sacrifice, right now there building up to a much worse kind of eventual slaughter of the human race... something that will exceed the death toll of ww2 keep in mind that if nukes are used intercontinetally you it will make berlin carpet bombing look like a few firecrakers... and will dwarf anything on the sheer scale of human life lossed.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

and regards anyone who doesn't evacuate a "terrorist

They should consider themselves fortunate that the yehudis are announcing their war plans in the first place. If they don't like it, they could demand that hezbollah surrender. If they won't, and would rather help hezbollah, then who cares about the terrorist label?

this is absurd... the is ethnic cleansing! GENOCIDE!

Completely untrue. This is war. Ethnic Cleansing is what the serbs did to the albanians, kicking them out and executing them en mass. Genocide means rounding everyone of a particular race or ethnicity up and trying to exterminate them. War is not ethnic cleansing merely because the enemy is any particular ethnicity. And lebanon is made up of many ethnicities in the first place.

upon launch an f16 or 15 can be vectored in and attack the vehicle itself not some building housing innocent women and children, I agree this is genocide by a zionist facist regime

Thats insane. THe israelis aren't required to fire weapons that have a 100% chance of not killing any civilians, and they certainly aren't required to wait to be shot at before hitting a target. If the thing destroyed and the people killed end up not being enemies combatants, then thats a tragedy, but hardly a reason to stop the war.

If the lebanese peopel suffer, then they can stop it today by booting out hezbollah, or at any time since the yehudis left, or even if they had just forced hezbollah to not attack israel.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
If the Lebanese Army gets up and starts fighting that will tag the entire Legit Government of Lebanon a Hezbollah sympathizer and their military as hezbollah fighters and terrorist.

That's all Israel needs to bring a full size invasion of Lebanon

What do you mean 'needs'? you make it sound as if they are somehow using a loophole to seize lebanon. If the lebanse government and military and the 'popular militias' are attackign Israel, then, yes, thats called war.

and then they will be able to kill indiscriminately within the population

We all know that no such thing will happen. Its not the yehudis that are doing everything in their power to kill as many civilians. If the yehudis wanted to use terrorism to get people to stop fighting them, they'd be nuking Beruit and their bulldozers would be busy digging mass graves.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

you make it sound as if they are somehow using a loophole to seize Lebanon.

How do you know that the intention is not that one, because they had the opportunity before and decided to leave . . .Perhaps they see now that it was a big mistake . . .

If the Lebanese government and military and the 'popular militias' are attacking Israel, then, yes, thats called war.

Just a moment you are telling me that the Lebanese military is at war with Israel? I though it was Israel fighting Hezbollah positions in southern Lebanon . . .

Well remember that the killing of civilians is called collateral damage but not matter how pretty or righteous sound is still Killings . . .

In my opinion Israel got into Lebano to fight Hezbollah . . . but they wanted the bigger fish . . . to come from Syria and so it could be linked to Iran . . .

So then the full scale war and US involvement could be justified . . . but is not happening . . .

[edit on 30-7-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by Nygdan

you make it sound as if they are somehow using a loophole to seize Lebanon.

How do you know that the intention is not that one,

It doesn't matter if they are clasping their hands together and hoping that it happens, once it did, it'd be a perfectly legitimate reason to invade, it'd be Lebanon's government, in total, declaring war on Israel.

Just a moment you are telling me that the Lebanese military is at war with Israel?

No, I was continuing the hypothetical idea of 'what if the lebanese government officially sided with hezbollah and sent its troops to attack israel".

Well remember that the killing of civilians is called collateral damage but not matter how pretty or righteous sound is still Killings

Heck, so is killing enemy soldiers. Killing is killing, I'll agree with you on that. Its not rigtheous or pretty for humans to be killing other humans. But I certainly don't expect Israel to not fight back because of that.

In my opinion Israel got into Lebano to fight Hezbollah . . . but they wanted the bigger fish . . . to come from Syria and so it could be linked to Iran

But you must consider, why would they want that? Its because Syria and Iran want to destroy Israel. Essentially, Israel is fighting a proxy of Iran-Syria right now, similar to the US fighting a proxy of the Soviets in Vietnam, or the Soviets fighting a US proxy in Afghanistan.

So then the full scale war and US involvement could be justified . . . but is not happening

I think that, if there was a secret cabal within the US government that was itching to invade iran and looking for the "proper political conditions' in which to launch that war, then this is a big giant monkey wrench. Before, it'd be the US fighting against rouge states who's nuke programmes are in the news every day, now it'd be the US rushing to help 'the jews', which is simply not good press, especially in the arab world. It makes things more difficult, especially since now the idea of a liberal-democratic lebanon is destroyed.

top topics

join