It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap, Staging Point of an American/Alien World Take Over?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
I don’t get it. If you’re an Australian why would you not want Pine Gap? It’s part of a U.S. built and paid for spy satellite network that provides global signal, missile launch, and nuclear blast detection. In exchange for leasing these locations (there’s two of them in Australia) to the U.S. the Australian military is given access to relevant portions of this intelligence as part of a “Joint Defence” agreement.

Personally, I think National Security is a good thing and you can’t always trust politicians who may have hidden agendas to keep their mouths shut so I’m not surprised they’re not routinely allowed to wander around in there.

"joint defense" againts what?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Collective

Strange how John Howard has been the most Pro-American and also spent the longest time as P.M....hes never once denied any decision made by the U.S. or the Brits for that matter.

Mate,

John Howard is our best Prime Minister ever. And he's going for reelection again. If he gets elected, it will be his 5th or 4th term in office.

And yes he is pro-american, And Pro-UK, And i dont think Australians would have it any other way.

Kim Beazley in the opposition isn't pro-American. I would NOT want him EVER in office. Not JUST because of this (whihc is a big reason), but because he is a FREAKIN' idiot who would do Australians bad. He would take away the GST if he could and the new workplace relation (which a lot of aussies don't like, but i tend to agree with.). He doesn't know how to lead a nation, or what australians want. he just likes to rebuttle for the sake of it,. For instance. If i were to say i am a human, he would rebuttle saying i am not a human, but a homo-sapian with decreased intelligence (god only knows how my intelligence got in to the debate). If i were to say a banana is a banana he would say a banana is not a banana at alll, but an apple.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
oh yeah....

I don't understant the thought patterns that must be going through your head when you say that you don't want joint american-australian bases in australia.

Pine gap is a damn good intelligence gathering base.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
oh yeah....

I don't understant the thought patterns that must be going through your head when you say that you don't want joint american-australian bases in australia.

Pine gap is a damn good intelligence gathering base.

Never said i didnt, what im saying is IF the information given on that site DID have some truth in it...we might have had a conspiracy on our hands but since there is no real way of knowing on here...than i doubt well know for shure.
-P.S i do agree with you on Kim Beazely, but its evident that the currnet P.M is NOT the best weve had. But i dont want to spark a political debate in this forum.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Mate,

John Howard is our best Prime Minister ever. And he's going for reelection again. If he gets elected, it will be his 5th or 4th term in office.

And yes he is pro-american, And Pro-UK, And i dont think Australians would have it any other way.

Kim Beazley in the opposition isn't pro-American. I would NOT want him EVER in office. Not JUST because of this (whihc is a big reason), but because he is a FREAKIN' idiot who would do Australians bad. He would take away the GST if he could and the new workplace relation (which a lot of aussies don't like, but i tend to agree with.). He doesn't know how to lead a nation, or what australians want. he just likes to rebuttle for the sake of it,. For instance. If i were to say i am a human, he would rebuttle saying i am not a human, but a homo-sapian with decreased intelligence (god only knows how my intelligence got in to the debate). If i were to say a banana is a banana he would say a banana is not a banana at alll, but an apple.

Somebody buy this man a beer!!

Well said mate

As for the Aussies out there who oppose US military and intelligence bases on our soil... what are you, stupid? The US/Australian defence agreement is vital to our relations with the United States. It is also vital to our security.

I highly doubt pine gap has anything to do with aliens. More or a Nuclear detection station. Possible also a launch control or command centre. The United States probably has the ability to fire off the part of its Nuclear Aresenal housed in Australia via the base. Similar to NORAD I guess but in the Southern Hemisphere.

This is good to some extent because it means the US would support in defence of Australia to protect their own interests such as Nuclear Weapons, US forces and US bases stationed in Australia. Not to mention Australia buys a LARGE amount of munitions from the USA. Including the JSF-35, Land Warfare equipment such as M1A1 tanks and soon the F22 raptor if the sales ban is lifted.

I'm all for US, Australian relations

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Take a lesson-
Something I think everyone should see. This is not UFO related, but it looks like many are spending to long watching the skies and not the world around them.
We are lucky we have good U.S relations, we know what happens to countries that don't. Nothing more to say on this. This Sh*t is important.

Arundhati Roy

and someone I admire greatly.
Alex Jones
PrisonPlanet

[edit on 2-8-2006 by EB_GB]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Now that sounds like disinfo if ever I heard it.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shanemcbain

As for the Aussies out there who oppose US military and intelligence bases on our soil... what are you, stupid? The US/Australian defence agreement is vital to our relations with the United States. It is also vital to our security.

Oh man I cant believe what your saying. We need the US to defend ourselves yeah ok. You obviously had no clue that the US dragged us into the mess in iraq for a battle over good old "texas tea" lets not forget all the innocent people killed in the war for nothing. And hay lets chuck in the 9/11 incodent which coincedently involved the US government and we cant forget that bush as agreed by most americans is an incapable illiterate idiot. Bush this Bush that.

Dont get me wrong I like the US citizens its there government that not only i but many US residents cant wait to boot out the door. And you want the same US government who caused all this on our soil. Do you even know we made most of our own ships and military equipment in WW2? We didn't need the US then and we don't need them now but obviously bush made you believe we do.

Do this for me: You be sure to tell your love of the US government to those boys in Iraq who are in there because of Bush and see what their reaction would be. You think aussies don't know what the funny stuff called "uranium" is, duuhh whats a weapon. They aren't as stupid as you make out they are.

Your so dependent on the US your incapable of conceiving what we can do for ourselves.

And as for me being stupid hey thats cool, so how many greys have you been in cantact with, tell me how do the travel in time? what technology do they use? what brainwaves do they operate on? what are their suits made of? what are the plans in place for earth? how do they breath? how can they tell you past history and future?

Most people dont know these answers but that ok they dont call me stupid i respect their oppinions, however you think I am so this challenge is to you only.

Heres a message a "being" gave me. "for a human to compare to our kind as a successor would be the undoing of man itself" you wont get that from the internet!!!

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Pine Gap is essentially a giant listening post. Project ECHELON. Some other classified ongoings may be in the works, but the OP has put forth some seriously assumptive theories.

Just because a base is secret, or underground, does not make it some kind of giant evil, nefarious, global domination staging point.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Originally posted by The Collective

Strange how John Howard has been the most Pro-American and also spent the longest time as P.M....hes never once denied any decision made by the U.S. or the Brits for that matter.

Mate,

I'm glad to hear what you said. I have to say that I have been very impressed with the Aussies I've encountered stateside. I am not sure what it is, but I've usually been able to talk to them as if they're friends, even though I've only known them for a relatively short amount of time. I am not naive and I know Australia isn't some fantasy land, but I've always been impressed by my encounters with your fellow countrymen. Cheers.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

aussie aussie aussie!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
You know all the jaded conspiracy buffs can not full well accept the existence of a controlling and evil entity without the existence of some comic-esque evil base of operations.

If your NWO does exist, they are not likely to operate out of a single headquarters, divide and conquer.

Furthermore, writing up nonsense science fiction crap about a military base that is home to highly classified information is getting played out. People sure as hell are desparate for attention these days.

oh, and I forgot to add. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!

Gotta say, I haven't met an Aussie in-person that I've disliked.
I used to get drunk and hang out with a bunch of Aussies when we'd get pulled back from our FOB for some R&R in Stan and Iraq. Your jolly brothers from down under even taught me the finer points of rugby over there...some of the toughest and meanest SOB's I've had the pleasure of getting owned by.

Though some of the differences in our slang cracks me up. "There's some bread, salad and meat, go make a sanga!"

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Shark VA84]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join