It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap, Staging Point of an American/Alien World Take Over?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
External Source Though im not shure of the authenticity of this information, The base itself does appear on several other sites. What this document claims, is that a top secret American base near the geographical center of Australia is a joint research facility for 'electromagnetic propulsion' and spy satellites. It also claims to have ties to the new Australian Parliment house in Canberra (possible NWO?) this could have something to do with the underground tunnels that span from there to every major city in the country.

"The most disquieting fact about Pine Gap may be that the employees working on the base, and especially those earmarked for duty on electromagnetic propulsion projects, have undergone brainwashing and even implantation of intracranial devices. Those employees have turned into unconditional slaves of their master, whoever he is. Rather scary, isn't it?"

located within about 230 km (143 miles) of the geographical center of the continent, not far to the west of Alice Springs (Northern Territory), at the foothills of the southern slopes of the MacDonnell Range. This base is completely underground, with barely visible entrances to the surface. "This 'Top Secret' base is entirely financed by the United States Government, and is officially known as the Joint Defense Space Research Facility.

THE POTENTIAL ACHIEVED THROUGH THE EQUIPMENT OF THE UNDERGROUND BASES WILL MAKE POSSIBLE THE DISAPPEARANCE WITHOUT A TRACE OF THOSE WHO DO NOT CONFORM AND THOSE WHO 'HINDER THE HAPPINESS OF THE PEOPLE'. Also, it will ensure the swift crushing of any possible uprising. IT MAY ALSO HAPPEN THAT OUR NEW 'MASTERS' WILL END UP TELLING THE PEOPLE THAT THEY HAVE THE ALIENS' SUPPORT, AND THAT WE (ARE) AT THE 'EVE OF THE MILLENNIUM, A GOLDEN AGE'...... IT WILL BE THE WORST DICTATORSHIP EVER KNOWN TO MANKIND.

ENTER PINE GAP ~ "At this point, the usefulness of bases like Pine Gap will become obvious. If a Global confrontation is going to break out, those bases will serve as a place of safety for the politicians and their staff, as well as the international financiers, their family and friends.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
They do do some seriously weird stuff out in Pine Gap. Ive even heard they work with scalar weapons and stuff there.

But I doubt the credibility of this information, and highly doubt Pine Gap is the NWO launch spot.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
if im not mistaken isn't the world reknown spy project Echelon also at pine gap? if it is, it would make sense to have a huge military presence there working on highly advanced hybrid technologies.
I still think that headquarters for the NWO are under the Denver International airport, (One mile above sealevel , hard to get to, swastika runways) although Pine gap 'is' of extreme importance.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think its true what was said about the New Parliment House, ive been to canberra several times and i seriously didnt think there was anything wrong with the old one. Did you know that only 13% of the new one is actually vissibly above the ground? My first impression was that it looks more like a solid bunker...Who would suspect it of being a staging point?...come on its Australia...

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Collective
I think its true what was said about the New Parliment House, ive been to canberra several times and i seriously didnt think there was anything wrong with the old one. Did you know that only 13% of the new one is actually vissibly above the ground? My first impression was that it looks more like a solid bunker...Who would suspect it of being a staging point?...come on its Australia...

the koala's and kagaroo's are up to something, and Crocodile Dundee is investigating.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Pine Gap is indeed a place of interest, many sightings and wild claims. There is another near Exmouth in Western Australia, The Harold Holt U.S Naval Base. Actually an insult to the man he was the only primeminister to opposse U.S military bases in Australia he disapeared, Australias JFK in a way.
Anyway apparently this is where the projectile was launched from in that famous NASA ufo video the "Star Wars" one.

i53.photobucket.com...
i53.photobucket.com...
i53.photobucket.com...

These are not all the same facillitie I believe one is the solar obsevertory no conspiracy there, the inactive RAAF base learmonth is nearby. Anyone shed some light on this?
Exmouth has a population of about 3000 I think and no one for hundreds of miles.
These places are connected I think, seems to be a highway of sightings to and from Pine Gap.
As for the tunnels under the cities, yes they are there, they were built during world war 2 and for those purposes.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Anyway apparently this is where the projectile was launched from in that famous NASA ufo video the "Star Wars" one.

I did a thread on that video once, i didnt know that was where the projectile was launched, got a link??
Sounds fascinating.

[edit on 31-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
To add to this thread i found a few things.

No Australian politician has been allowed onto the base ever to my knowledge. Several years ago an Australian Prime Minister swore he would close down the base or at least reveal its reason for operating. Neither happened.

The base is staffed almost entirely by US Service personnel and scientists. Barely a handful of Australian people work at the base and it is believed they are not allowed underground. Security is contracted to the same private company that provides security for most US based bases including "AREA 51."

There are unconfirmed reports dating from 2-3 years ago, (about the time AREA 51 was supposed to be transferring its UFO contingent), that locals sometimes saw WHITE DISKS about 30' in diameter, in the process of being unloaded from large US cargo planes at Pine Gap. Those disks supposedly had the USAF emblem on them. It seems likely that disks are assembled and based at Pine Gap.

It is worth noting that in the period up to around 3 years ago, the base underwent a significant expansion (extra levels were said to be added underground) which coincided with the supposed removal of the UFOs from AREA 51. A period when with the decrease in world tensions, we should have expected the base to reduce in capacity.

And most importantly the last bit of this paragraph.

The base has always been identifiable by the appearance of several large white geodesic domes. It is believed that these obscure equipment required to track space objects in near Earth trajectory's. Some say that the base also has the ability to destroy these objects with beam type weapons.

From here.
www.mysticaluniverse.com...

Oh, and this is the star wars ufo vid.
www.galactic.to...

[edit on 31-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
As for the source regarding the NASA footage I will try and hunt it down, I think it was in a documentary examining the NASA footage, saying the point of launch was not over the phillipines as first thought but from a point off Western Australia. Honestly I'm not sure they mentioned the base.
I have also heard also it was from Pine Gap, but many Australians don't even know about the Harold Holt base and Pine Gap is only a couple of hundred KM from the geographical centre of Australia. This one fits the analsys. I also would like to draw some attention to these bases, especially Australians, Anyone from Alice Spings, Exmouth maybe? I know that's a big call but you never know.

[edit on 31-7-2006 by EB_GB]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EB_GB
The Harold Holt U.S Naval Base. Actually an insult to the man he was the only primeminister to opposse U.S military bases in Australia he disapeared, Australias JFK in a way.

Didnt he drown in an 'accident'?? or am i thinking of another P.M. anyway here is another good site thats full of verrified info External Link

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Now here is something- External Link

Harold Holt disappeared while swimming at Cheviot Beach near Portsea, Victoria on 17 December, 1967. His body was never recovered. Without determining the cause of Holt's death

While a variety of theories have been expounded about Holt's disappearance, the Commonwealth Government did not deem a formal inquiry necessary, accepting the conclusions of the Police report.

Aparently the Government doenst see the dissapearance of their Prime Minister as "important"

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Nice link,
Reeks of conspiracy yeah.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The aussie outback is the best place on earth for weapons testing, secret complexes and aircraft staging.
Think about the sheer size of it. Roughly 2/3 the United States, unlimited cheap land that can be used for what ever purpose.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fennek77
The aussie outback is the best place on earth for weapons testing, secret complexes and aircraft staging.
Think about the sheer size of it. Roughly 2/3 the United States, unlimited cheap land that can be used for what ever purpose.

Better than cheap, the land they purchased for Pine Gap was 900acres @52cents per acre. The owner received a total payment of $470. The only NUCLEAR weapons testing that we know of that happened anywhere near Pine Gap, was the British nuclear testing of 1952-58, 10 years prior to the construction of Pine Gap. And that was in S.A. Strange how John Howard has been the most Pro-American and also spent the longest time as P.M....hes never once denied any decision made by the U.S. or the Brits for that matter.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
Umm, I don’t know who gave you that idea but I’m afraid Pine Gap has nothing to with "Aliens"…

Well if you read the link i gave to start off with, you might know what im talking about. Doent nessesarily mean i believe it...just if its true what it says than it may have 'connections'

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I'm Aussie and I have been in that area before - remote is an understatement.

It has been many years since my last visit there, but we were told it was a listening station mostly. ie it assited the US to listen for ground vibrations that could have been missle launches in neighbouring countries.

Anything is possible out there, and I agree, John Howard is GWB hand puppet. I'm tipping the US calls the shots out there.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I think Pine Gap is exactly what it appears to be: a communications base.

The reason it's in the center of Australia is because that is the place with the smallest extra electromagnetic emissions, i.e. it's the quietest (friendly) place on the planet in the electromagnetic spectrum outside Siberia.

And it is very far away from "bad guys".

What does this mean? It means that, for instance, US spy satellites transmit their information back to Earth while they're over Pine Gap. It is hard to be jammed, and hard to listen in.

Perhaps there are space-based passive reflectors or active satellites doing some signal processing picking up signals intelligence from phones for transmittal.

You want to have geographical coverage all over the planet given the orbital dynamics, and Pine Gap fills, well, a big gap there.

THose 30 foot white disks sound like the domes on top of AWACS planes,
which of course are USAF. The reason they're white is because they are non-metallic
plastic (as metal blocks radar).

The electromagnetically quiet place could also be a great location to calibrate and test very sensitive equipment.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Being an Aussie myself i have long investigated Pine Gap, try looking up Stan Deyo and Dr. Edward Teller. I have heard around the traps that Gough Whitlam was sacked cause he tried to stop the yanks renewing Pine Gaps lease from the Australian government.

[edit on 1-8-2006 by helium3]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The thing that bothers me about Pine Gap, Mark Latham has been the only Australian politician to even set foot on the base, very briefly and why Latham? he was the oppossition leader for a very short time before his career went up in flames. I'm not suggesting any conspiracy here he was self destructive.
If this was simply as we're told satelite tracking and monitoring why no political visits.
There's definately more going I think. This looks like one of the more authentic reports can't be sure of course, would need to verify the police reports.

ufoinfo.com...

And on the NASA video-

www.utopiated.net.../

[edit on 1-8-2006 by EB_GB]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I do oppose U.S bases in Australia for many reasons political and enviromental, just to make it clear I do NOT oppose the American people, only the corruption in the government (not all) and the millitary industrial complex, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security etc..how many do you need? Of course not everyone in these institution are corrupt, probably very few but still it's the few that matter and the ones they work for.
National Security is way of Hiding, Lying and breaking the law. I think most Americans agree now? (presumption) how can you not, read the news, from all over the world and all sources thats the best chance of getting a clear picture, but know that some is propaganda. And do your history. Just look at whats happening right now! I Feel like I'm preaching to choir here, at least I hope so.
Sorry this is a discussion for another forum. not trying to be agumentative, Just needed to get that off my chest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join