It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Innocent Lebanese? Sorry, not in this universe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bombers8
You haven't heard of many incidents? In other words, you have heard of some..

Right, because the big ones get pulled off the air like the week long series Fox was going to run on the Israeli Spy Ring here right after 9-11. And I think it's pretty safe to say that it's a HELL of a lot more than 'some' incidents, the list is long and appalling. You're not an Art Student are you?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
America Celebrated its 230th anniversary on July 4th 2006.

I'm well aware of my country's birthday. I said it the way I did because you persist in your childish tactic of referring to Israel as my country. Very puerile, PieMan. You've been told twice - this counts as the third time - yet you continue to play little games.

Yeah I don't know apartheid. Big walls with Israel on one side and Palestinians on the other side.

Oh, you mean like the practice of violence based upon muslims vs non-muslims?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
by the logic of the first post

the interhamwe militia in rwanda is affiliated with all the tootsies they killed, because the tootsies didn't do much to kick them out....

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I don't care for dead terrorists, the area that Israel attacked was where Hezbollah operated. Most of the people that died have been Hezbollah members/supporters. I only feel upset about those that are trully innocent, like the kids, that is unacceptable, but that's the parent's fault for not taking their kids away from harm even after repeated warnings from Israel.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Most of the people that died have been Hezbollah members/supporters.

The estimates:

Lebanon "Military Deaths" - 22

Lebanon Civilian Deaths - 360

Lebanon Military injured - 63

Lebanon Civilians injured - 1100

Now I don't think you have proof that "most" of those 360 dead civilians were Hezbollah supporters, and "They didn't get rid of Hezbollah" is no excuse for killing them.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Where are you getting your estimates?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
BBC News

Most of the estimates have been from news sites like that, although they are far and few between. If you've found a better source for estimates, let me know.

Isreal claim to have killed at least "100 Hezbollah" militants, while Hezbollah claim it is much less. The true figures are obviously going to be hard to find, but I think however you look at it, more innocent civilians have died than Hezbollah militants.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by chebob]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join