It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm probably gonna get a lot of slack for this but what the hey. Has anyone introduced the idea of a smartphone/android/iphone app for ATS? To me i think it would be a really great idea. The money that can be made from promoting the app and the website can be put to getting bigger and faster servers. plus more employees to moderate the forums and come up with even better ideas for the site. It might work might not work but i think it's worth a try though.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

SimonGray
We have always received plenty of concepts and new ideas/suggestions from the ATS community. In time, we do attempt to integrate your comments into the functionality of Above Top Secret.

With the arrival of William, ATS has seen a fantastic new level of evolution thanks to his marketing and programming skills.

This topic's purpose is to see what further ideas people have. Many long-standing members have seen their suggestions become actuality. I feel it would be interesting to hear what newer members have come up with as well, who have only just noticed the exciting and crazy ATS phenomena.

Set your minds to creativity, what should/will the next evolutionary step be?

Hint Hint.... Look out for CTS next year

If there going to be so many re-threads in a 24 to whatever stretch....and searching is an issue for so many..though scrolling down all ways works for me...

Why not a redirect..forcing everyone to convene on the same topic... unless there is a new outlet on the subject at hand...in which case add the or you sure click!

You know.. this topic is being discussed ...do you want to proceed? Yes or no?

Edit: no really tired in the last 3 weeks of the same topic being posted just 5 post apart...I go in any way and add the same input...though modified giving the OP opinion. But I still state the same. Just today I lost feeling in my torso!

edit on 5-1-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This going to sound paranoid, but here goes.

Would it be possible for the site to automatically log a member off after a certain amount of inactivity? Say 2 hours, perhaps?

I have a tendency to fall asleep reading ATS late at night without logging off, only to return to the site the next day to see that I am still logged on. Ugh.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivine

That goes against what I want, that it never logs the users off, as I never log off, so it has to be a personal definition.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
we would like to see a psychoactive plant forum for all those psychonauts out there!!!!

edit on 5-3-2014 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
A member section with pictures would be cool, like a mini FB...prolly the wrong place considering the paranoia of some members, but I don't mind, I trust ATS

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonGray

Would it be helpful to issue a new edict in light of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe something saying that posters should choose their words even MORE carefully.

Most of the name calling probably revolves around politicians who are obviously public figures.

Based on this ruling, they could make life difficult for a lot of people.

Not sure if ATS is on the government's crap list but it would probably just serve as an excuse for further harassment.

edit on 8-3-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I need a member profile page to know more people :

Like these:
www.ning.com...

ww1.prweb.com...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PROVIDE an autosave function in this drafting-post window.

Preferably that saved after every 7 words ending with a "." "?" or "!"

and/or after every pause longer than 2 seconds.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Okay...

I would like:

1. to see ATS ran as a non-profit.
2. Less or no adverts - they are truly becoming a nuisance and suggests ATS is only here to make money and to hell with members.
3. Non-US hosting - assuming that is where it is hosted. Or at-least hosted somewhere that ATS and members can actually post information without knowing that ATS will delete the thread or post on behalf of the US government.
4. SSL connection (i.e. not prone to NSA/GCSB etc snooping) I am sure an IT wizard could establish a fully secure and safe to use website. Though maybe not if they kow-tow the fascistic NSA party line.
5. A search engine and page that actually has some use.

End of my penny worth.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I would like to see a competition every month to see who can write the best post in 10 or so inches , no name calling between members over other posts just plain research on a subject which is picked 30 days before hand maybe 6 times a year if that is too much , everyone post's their work in the same weekend .

The YES OR NO squad you write a post explaining why you believe something , get a special guest for either camp to pick a winning post [ free tee shirt or mug
for the winner ] .

Just to liven things up a little around here , but we all have to play nice in the thread
edit on 23/10/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SimonGray
We have always received plenty of concepts and new ideas/suggestions from the ATS community. In time, we do attempt to integrate your comments into the functionality of Above Top Secret.

With the arrival of William, ATS has seen a fantastic new level of evolution thanks to his marketing and programming skills.

This topic's purpose is to see what further ideas people have. Many long-standing members have seen their suggestions become actuality. I feel it would be interesting to hear what newer members have come up with as well, who have only just noticed the exciting and crazy ATS phenomena.

Set your minds to creativity, what should/will the next evolutionary step be?

Hint Hint.... Look out for CTS next year
I would like to see a forum topic for the Uk, e.g. UK conspiracies, UK politics etc

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Here's an idea I think would be valuable to discussions:

When someone replies to a post: leave a mark signifying replies that can be clicked (like the "a reply to:" option).
maybe just a small dot under the post, like, the size of the 'current page signifier dot'.
If more than one person has replied to a post then there would be more than one dot.
I think it would limit similar replies to a post / make it easier to discern whether someone has already replied to a post.

Also...
Is the "messages" area ever going to be fixed, i.e. keep track of old messages and not delete current ones directly after being read, or is it just made to be an empty box of nothing? Still kinda sad I lost all of my old messages

And the time zone thing! I still can't select the correct time zone

Peace. Cheers to a great site

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Tapatalk support. Thanks

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Skip to last page, for mercy sake

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKing123
CHESS! WHERE IS CHESS! YOU PROMISED US CHESS! *glares at simon*

i like the instant messenging idea as well, something faster then U2U's but more private then chat, you know? its a good idea

i'm sorry i have no original ideas i can only re-gurgitate what others say

CTS - Central Top Secret? that's all i can think of

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by KKing123]

I 2nd chess.....it would make me spend even more time here........wife yelling at me in the background to get to work.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Fixed mobile uploading of gallery pictures

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Mobile post preview

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79 >>

join