It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ann Coulter really a Nordic?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I know that Ann Coulter has had recent publicity and so this spontaneously came to mind. A lot of people have questioned Ann Coulter's appearances, some would accuse her of being a man/transgender or a cross-dresser. I don't believe this is the case. Even though she appears a bit unusual to me I wonder what if she is even human?
I was looking through some information about Nordics and I saw that they have enlongated skulls, are taller than the average human, and are capable of telepathic communication, etc...
So I decided to watch some interviews with Ann Coulter and surprisingly she seemed to have a lot of the characteristics I read about Nordics, including testimonials by people who have encountered them.

Nordics:

www.global-conspiracies.com...

aliens.monstrous.com...

Coulter:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
If Ann Coulter is an alien an advanced one at that she sure is stupid.

I seen her in an interview say that Canada fought in Vietnam. Besides that she is nothing more then your stereotypical blonde.
www.youtube.com...

I am sorry I don't think someone this stupid could be an alien from beyond.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
my opinions on " what use is anne coulter " violate the ATS T&C on soo many levels

but to be fair , " operation gallant " does make a lie of the claim :

just for the record .... canada sent no troops to vietnam

if you are going to mock someone for a mistake , dont fall into the same pit they do

canada DID send troops to vietnam , ok it wasnt a combat mission -- but we are now getting down to hair splitting semantics

and operation gallant saw canadian milirary personel in vietnam from 1973 onwards

thats sending troops , however you cut it

i bet coulter did get back to them -- they just decided to ignore it , to score cheap points

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
From your second link Laiguana:

Individuals who have allegedly come in contact with the Nordics say that they are here to observe our culture and not interfere in our evolution.

Doesn't this kind of rule out Ann? I can't even belive I responded to this.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Ann Coulter's ancestry may have been Nordic (and I'm talking about Scandanavian here), but to suggest that she's an alien is to laugh.

Does that mean every tall, blonde person is a Nordic.

Hmmm, I have a friend... Maybe I should ask what planet he's from.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
If Ann Coulter is an alien an advanced one at that she sure is stupid.

I am sorry I don't think someone this stupid could be an alien from beyond.

agreed 100%

anyone this rediculous and foaming at the mouth with so much hate

is purely a Human Being

and to the guy that said she looks like a crossdresser / transgender
LOL @ That

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ann Coulter a Nordic? Unlikely. From what i hear, nordics are quite attractive and benevolent.

At best, Id say she was a hybrid between a reptillian and dolph lundgren.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
LOL she is a man.

Look at her Adams apple and her hands.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
That woman is wacked out.

Her response to what she would like to see happen between liberals and conservatives

Ann: I want to have a wall built by illegal immigrants, and then throw the illegal immigrants and liberals out. lollll

Ann: Why shouldn't we fight a war for oil?

She is crazy but amusing. She and others drive a wedge in America, but we wouldn't be Americans if we weren't always divided on issues.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
"canada DID send troops to vietnam , ok it wasnt a combat mission -- but we are now getting down to hair splitting semantics"

Since you provide no source for your claims allow me to clarify the Canadian government never sent troops to Nam as it was not our war. We did however send TB clinics and doctors though. If any of our troops did go to Vietnam it was "NOT" because our government sent them there. We also sold you arms to fight your war as well as develope for the Americans agent orange which we of coarse tested on our own guys and vegitation first.

www.cbc.ca...

So how about you don't make the same mistake Coulter did and say Canada fought Nam.

We were your arms dealers and made a crap load of money off the Americans. I find it funny how you do not even provide a link for your claims.

I will admit however Canadian troops were in Nam but we did not send them there the Americans did that by offering them more money then slapping an american flag on their uniforms they fought for America not Canada.
I quote this from the CBC link above "Ottawa didn't send troops" so there you have it from a mainstream CANADIAN source since you did not provide one.
=====

It appears sir you are the one who is wrong so how about you get your facts straight before flapping you gums. Coulter was wrong and now so are you....

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_DoctorSince you provide no source for your claims allow me to clarify the Canadian government never sent troops to Nam

Incorrect , I gave you a reference – which if checked would have educated you . if you could not be bothered , that’s your failing – not mine . Canadian military personnel and civil servants did go to Vietnam , in the role I stated – get over it .

Do I need to spoon feed you ?

If any of our troops did go to Vietnam it was "NOT" because our government sent them there.

Cough ”operation gallant” cough !

In 1973, Canada also provided peacekeeping troops to Operation Gallant, the military operation associated with the International Commission of Control and Supervision (ICCS) Vietnam, along with Hungary, Indonesia, and Poland. Their role was to monitor the cease-fire in South Vietnam as per the Paris Peace Accords.

Fer crying out loud , this topic has really got you steamed , to the point of not thinking straight , do you think they went on their jack ???

So how about you don't make the same mistake Coulter did and say Canada fought Nam.

Hows about to just try to actually address the point I made , not your strawman fantasy .

I did NOT claim they fought , I stated correctly that they served under the auspices of the ICCS , Please read instead of projecting

My statement :

Originally posted by ignorant_ape ok it wasn’t a combat mission

Was a big clue .

LOOK!! They even got a medal fir their efforts :

Canada contributed 240 Canadian Forces personnel and 50 officials from the Department of External Affairs. The ICCS operated until 30 April 1975, two years after the Canadians withdrew.

We were your arms dealers and made a crap load of money off the Americans. I find it funny how you do not even provide a link for your claims.

You were not “ my “ arms dealer , and I find it even funnier that you were too dammed lazy to look up “ operation gallant “

As for links see above , and below , convinced yet . Is reality sinking in ?

I will admit however Canadian troops were in Nam but we did not send them

ROFLMAO – what ???? this is getting bizarre – who did send them then ???

I quote this from the CBC link above "Ottawa didn't send troops" so there you have it from a mainstream CANADIAN source since you did not provide one.

That site is correct , but irrelevant to this discussion as it is referring only to a specific time frame . However , your beloved CBC States there were actually there , on the page that discusses the correct period of time

Two weeks after the signing of the Paris Peace Accord, Canadian members of the hastily-formed International Commission of Control and Supervision (ICCS) are feeling that their presence in Vietnam is more symbolic than real. ICCS observers feel like frustrated spectators because they have no actual powers of enforcement. They are not permitted to investigate violations of the ceasefire as this is done by the Joint Military Commission field teams. The CBC's Joe Schlesinger reports on the situation.

It appears sir you are the one who is wrong so how about you get your facts straight before flapping you gums. Coulter was wrong and now so are you....

I was not wrong , and indeed had my facts straight .

Please stop laughing – its undignified to laugh at your own mistakes

[edit on 10-7-2006 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
We aren't discussing Ann Coulter's right wing position. To me that is not an issue to this topic. The topic is if she is Nordic. Also I have not read in too many places, except from people who apparantly hold some agenda, regarding Nordic's being a benelovent specie. Some may not find Coulter attractive, but it seems more based on her political stance. I do not find Coulter aesthetically displeasing at all, she simply seems to have a unique appearance...mainly the bone structure on her face. I am also curious about her position in the prospect of our government and the way she seems to be able to lead so many Americans with her views (regardless if they are right/left winged). Is she perhaps using some form of telepathic persuasion?
I seriously believe Coulter would be the closest thing to a Nordic, perhaps even a hybrid. She seems to have all the characteristics that I've read so far. So I wouldn't doubt if she were. I hope she reveals herself as one some day.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

I seriously believe Coulter would be the closest thing to a Nordic, perhaps even a hybrid. She seems to have all the characteristics that I've read so far. So I wouldn't doubt if she were. I hope she reveals herself as one some day.

Not to be rude, but arent you supposed to be some kind of satin lover? Or he really an alien with telepathic powers beyond imaginable which makes sense if he is supposed to be the one that tempts us to do wrong. Like he can telepathically communicate with us without us realizing it. See what I mean?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

larger photo

I always thought she was an ego tripping human but I found this picture which makes me wonder if she is a hybrid or something.

If you look closely at the larger photo you can see she has dark eyebrows and dark hair roots, so she is definitely not a blonde Nordic in my opinion

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You must be [highly intelligent] (Mod Edit)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do NOT attack ANY member in this manner.

From the T&C's

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone

[edit on 1-10-2006 by masqua]

[edit on 1-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Who is on crack or
Cockaine?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
Who is on crack or
Cockaine?

The original poster.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't know much about Nordics but one of them was in my Concentration camp dream. It actually did look like this woman. I had a dream that I was taken away to a camp and then we were going to get beheaded. It was the UN that kidnapped me, but they were patrolling the streets.
Anyways, I understand that some people may find Nordics racist considering that there really are "Nordic people". They may be offended. So Nordic aliens have blue eyes, blond hair and strong muscular bodies correct? Well, I don't know this lady seems sort of strange to me, even though I haven't met her personally, she probably is one. Isn't she the woman that wrote "Godless"? Not to mention talking about gay people or something? It is sort of interesting how in Christianity "gay" is strictly forbidden, and those people were highly against it. The aliens or what not. Who knows. I'm not gay, but did have bi- symptoms a little bit. But I like guys. So. I don't know what to think about this wierd lady. lol

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by crijack

Originally posted by wildcat
Who is on crack or
Cockaine?

The original poster.

Now that is just not true. You can not come into this forum assuming that person was on crack. Some of us have had wierd alien experiences and tend to believe in these theories. If it doens't suit you then please leave if you are going to be acting so childish like that. It's a typical response. "I saw a ghost!" "You must be on crack or coc aine" Which in turn makes us feel stupid, so please don't do that. You dont' know if Nordics exist or not, I'm not sure if I do but something is definetely up with that woman.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Not to be rude but I'm guessing that comment by the guy who said, "you must be on crack or c0ckaine" sounds like a typical repsonse by one who is of 13-17 years of age.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by wildcat]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join