It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gidday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Gidday all

My name is Koori, I live in Perth Aussie land and I just thought I'd drop in and say hi

[edit on 1-7-2006 by Koori]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
G'day mate, welcome aboard. Check out BTS for lighter fare and Politics@ for political discussion.

Later.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Koori !

I hope that you enjoy your time here on the boards and as a member of the ATS Community.

To assist with your experience on the ATS Discussion Boards please be sure to check out:

About AboveTopSecret.com

ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use

General Etiquette

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hi Koori, sorry for the whole stealing of land thing. I'm an Aussie too. Seen any weird stuff in W.A? Have fun

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Thanks all for the welcoming...cool.

Fingapointa Your forgiven for the land stealing. As long as my boomerang keeps returning I'm happy

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hey there koori, and welcome to ats.

WA seems like a beautiful place, with lots of surf, but for now I think I like the Vicco coast, even if it did freeze my toes off yesterday (almost literally).

Anyways, if you're wanting to get around ats like an old pro, good luck. It's a big place, very confusing, and all of the members hate n00bs from Perth in particular, so good luck mate. But here's a little guide to help you:

First off, you want to go to the ATS help files. Just about everything you would ever want to know is here: ATS Help Files. Go through everything there I say. Start with clicking the Quick Guide up the top.

The AboveTopSecret main page has most of the stuff you would probably want to read, there being around 50 forums on about anything you'd ever want to discuss, such as 9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies, Aliens & UFOs, Secret Societies, Weaponry, Space Exploration, and even Mythical Beasts.

In addition, BelowTopSecret has a lot of stuff as well, such as the Dreams & Personal Predictions thread, as well as discussions on Movies, Music, Literature, and Computer Help. It is used for the more off topic stuff.

The other one, Politics@ATS, is a place to discuss politics (as political discussions are not allowed on ATS because they usually become heated).

On the main ATS page, there are a number of features you can use to help with browsing around the site, like the New Posts button, which lists all recent posts on the board, or the myATS page, which shows you all the recent threads you have posted in, as well as a snapshot view of any forums you are interested in. If you want to add or change these subscribed forums, click the circled button:

Click Image to Expand:

The list down the side is all my subscribed threads. It shows who last posted as well.

If you want advice or are confused about something, feel free to post in the Board Questions & Business thread, email me at this address, or send a User2User message to one of the moderators from your Member Centre page. To see a list of all the mods, go to the ATS mainpage and scroll down. Towards the bottom and to the left there is a list titled 'AboveTopSecret.com Staff'. You can send a U2U to anyone listed there even if you do not have the mandatory 20 posts.

This here is a great post explaining how to get the little image under your name on ATS as well (be warned, the graphics need an update!).

Remember, any problems and you're more than welcome to email me.

Hope to see you round!

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Thank you watch the rocks those links are a help because it is a big forum and I get lost very easily crap just to go for a walk down the street I need to take a map with me

So far this forum seems very friendly...thank you

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Welcome,
From the country with the best Soccer team in the world - WE WERE ROBBED!!!!
Go the Socceroos!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Gidday Slaine01 I agree with with you mate we were robbed BIG time but at least now we have soccer on the map over here and the rest of countries know we are a force to be reckoned with
It would be great if the world soccer was held here in Aussie next time.....GO the ROOS

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
That really PISSED me off. It would have been wonderful if the first time we really made an impact in the FIFA competetion is would have been making it to the final. Instead, some stupid freckin oaf of a ref was paid to blow a whisle on a foul that was in actual fact NOT a foul. Multiple panels of experts agree, the guy DIVED. Six seconds until we bet Italy. And even if we did not beat them, at least it would have been a fair game, and not some stupid ****** penalty that was obviously fixed. I went to bed in a huff and was snapping at people for a long time.

[/rant]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Watch the rocks I know exactly you feel because I was and still am very peeved off and I think that the Italian team should be so ashamed of themselves and so should the ref. I don't know how the Italian population could celebrate after that farce of a win.

But like I said at least we now have soccer on the map in Aussie now....however a win would have been ideal.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Koori, welcome to ATS! We have many members here from aussieland.

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Need help with the site? Find it here.

---->ATS help files

Don't forget to have fun while you're here.

Check out some of the forums on BelowTopSecret

Mechanic 32.

[edit on 7/8/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Thank you Mechanic
so far it seems like a pretty friendly place

Thank you also for the links...they'll come in pretty handy cause it's a BIG place here.

top topics

join