It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Humanity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Man was formed, given free will
Satan is given dominion

Yes they do seem to be related to each other, in fact they are and have been accepted in history, as related in more ways than just having occurred at the same time.

According to the event he did not want man to have free will, but throughout history part of what has been suggested in respect to this, is that he did. And as result free will was not afforded to any except the rich and powerful (our European members would perhaps understand the issues of punishment, in respect to say casting your shadow in the presence of someone who is a member of nobility. To be clear such traditions have been around for a long time).

Satan was used as a tool to mean one thing (when that was preferred), now that alternatives exist socially; he is being applied in another way.

A soul gets you free will right???

My impression is that evolution is a factor

Any thoughts?

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
i believe that we can be our greatest enemy and friend. we kill each other, we give birth to one another. if you look at it this way, it all seems to be about belief and who's right in the end. why does someone have to be right? can't we all just live without having to shed blood to prove our existence? what if one side did win, until there was only one belief left? what would they do next? turn on themselves? or finally reach the so called peace that they are bleeding for? it's good to have your own beliefs, but when you have to kill others to stand up for them, you usually end up contradicting yourself.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Being persecuted is a matter of degree, degredation is one example, killing is another.

And in between......

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by uIVIa

Originally posted by �any
So, who's the enemy?

If I told you then you'd know.

NO #!?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   
and the desires placed uppon the masses to decieve others into taking on the moniker...
that is the enemy and know you know so one has no excuses for their actions...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It is impossible for man to have only one religion or one culture (which includes language). That's like having one thought. Its insanity.

The only things that divide us are our own prejudices and need to feel important as individuals. Embracing nationality, religion, and culture gives one a sense of purpose. This is exploited by those that are powerful. Our differences are symptomatic of being human and having conscious thought. The manipulation is also symptomatic of being human--the strong survive still applies to us--as the weak embrace these ideals they help promote and protect the power structure. It is as simple has having a workable plan that people will follow that separates the powerful from the powerless. You can add bullets and bombs later.

In a sense your battle between good and evil is simply a battle between the weak and the strong. All the ills in society are created by society.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:24 AM
link   
The matter of creating one religion or one government is not the issue (to be honest).

One government could for all intent and purpose exist and has for a long time, emphasizing the differences between the masses, the means they rule.

Subverting the realties of how we are the same has been more apparent since the advent of science.

What I am suggesting is there is no balance between the two issues.

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   
big money opposes big ideas. this is part of the war. where's my cold fusion?!! where's my "all created equal"ity?!! where's my no interest loan?!! where's my sustainable resources?!! where's the humanity?!!!

where's my HOSSENFEFFER??!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Where are my resources for researching unified field theory? Where are my resources for researching zero energy point propulsion? Where are my all-in-one atomic moleculizers? Where are my hover boards and cars? Where are my trips to the city on the dark side of the moon? Or my trips to the ancient ruins on mars?

Where is my clean water? Where is my clean air? Where is my clean food? Why are millions of humans being starved? Why are billions of humans being poisoned? Why are millions homeless when we have vast reserves of land? Why are people fighting over a God forsaken piece of desert that's 7,992 square miles when the total land area on the planet is 57,308,738 square miles? Why has there been a war raging on this planet at any given time for at least the last 1,000 Years? Why have all of us alive today lived in perpetual war?

Oh sure, there's no war on humanity. And that's not really air you are breathing.

Edit: WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot is HOSSENFEFFER??!!!!!

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by ShadowHasNoSource]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join