It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

physchic abilities - the biological difference between 'us' and 'them'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I only have a few minutes before I have to leave (school bus thing). But I want to get a few ideas down and I can come back later and fill in the details.

It seems that my body is a bit different than others. I also have a different spectrum of ailments than most people. My thought is this. I believe that all people had all the abilities, some stronger in some areas and others with other strong suits. My thought and belief has always been that through time and technology, we have basical evolved away from these abilities as the need for them lessend over time.

I think that those born into and living in families and cultures that are more basic and back to nature and God, are more apt to retain some of these things. I also think that with the evolution, also the physical body MAY have changed differently.

For example. My bladder is 1/3 the size it should be (no, I don't 'have to go' all the time. I just have an unreal ability to 'hold it' for very long periods of time. Longer than most. lol) My pancris is twice the size it should be. My tollorance to medications and pain is unbielivably high.

ahhh... gotta go! Sorry - will finish later!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well, I am not sure about the size of my organs, but I do have a few differences. For instance, I can only handle a wee bit of beer and wine, occasionally a weak margaritta. My body literaly rejects alcohol, even cough syrup. It doesnt matter what I ate or drank, pure liquor will not go past my stomach. I even tried cranberry and vodka. Cranberry juice went through just fine, but pure vodka wouldnt go past my stomach. I tried a mixed shot to see if that would work, and my colon closed off. I have even confused the Dr.'s . LOL yes I went to the Dr. asking why does this happen to me? why cant I get tipsey like everyone else? Sounds crazy but hay it was frustrating in my early twenties when I couldnt go out and drink with my friends. It doesnt bother me anymore though. It is probably for the best.

My body will also reject most medications. I can take Tylenol and tumms you know, mild things like that. I even reject some-most antibiotics. My body also does not handle processed foods well. Like foods that have a lot of chemicals or preservatives in them.

My spine also has a strange shape to it. It is kind of odd, I can hike trails all day long, but I can not walk flat floors for more than an hour. They said it was a perfect spine for someone who was to live off the land, in the middle of nature. Good thing I would rather walk in the woods than in the mall ha.

[edit on 27-6-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Odd, your body is highly sensative, mine just pushes it through with no effects on me at all. It's like it ignors it's there.

And my spine is funky too. It's actualy upside down. The x-ray looks funny next to others. You can't tell by looking at me accept that a white girl has the famous black girls round bottom and the small of my back always looks like I'm arching my back. ('the pose' kind of thing)

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Odd, your body is highly sensative, mine just pushes it through with no effects on me at all. It's like it ignors it's there.

And my spine is funky too. It's actualy upside down. The x-ray looks funny next to others. You can't tell by looking at me accept that a white girl has the famous black girls round bottom and the small of my back always looks like I'm arching my back. ('the pose' kind of thing)

For real? Your SPINE is UPSIDE DOWN? no kidding...does your head look like it's at a wierd angle? I don't know, maybe pushed forward, or something. Think about the anatomy of the human spine - that's really odd for it to be upside down.

So let's see, you're psychic, have weird organ sizes, your spine is upsidedown, what else? Are you an indigo child too? It seems like I saw you posting on that thread, but I don't remember what you said about it, sorry.

It could be that you are a genetic mutant or an alien.

What about your facial bone structure? Does your forehead protrude, right above your eyes? How about your chin, what's it do? Is your cranium larger than normal, you might would know if you can't wear normal (human) sized hats.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Angela, yea very sensitive. I did forget one thing though. I was able to drink grain alcohol (burned like the dickens so will never do it again) and had no effects whatsoever. The first time I tried drinking, I had a shot of JD. I was 18. I thought I had died. Turned out I had a seizure of sorts and it came back out. Went to the hospital where they ran every test immaginable, and unimmaginable. Found nothing. They called me a liar and booted me out.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
For real? Your SPINE is UPSIDE DOWN? no kidding...does your head look like it's at a wierd angle? I don't know, maybe pushed forward, or something. Think about the anatomy of the human spine - that's really odd for it to be upside down.

So let's see, you're psychic, have weird organ sizes, your spine is upsidedown, what else? Are you an indigo child too? It seems like I saw you posting on that thread, but I don't remember what you said about it, sorry.

It could be that you are a genetic mutant or an alien.

What about your facial bone structure? Does your forehead protrude, right above your eyes? How about your chin, what's it do? Is your cranium larger than normal, you might would know if you can't wear normal (human) sized hats.

LOL - yes, it's upside down. Your spine should look like a question mark. The curve at the top is at your neck, and the spine is strait down from there. My spine is strait at the top (causes very tight neck and sholders... pain) and at the small of my back is the curve (causes what looks like the girls in playboy who pose with their rear ends stuck in the air and the small of their back as low as possible... it actualy draws alot of compliments - but it causes lower back pain.

The only way I look different at all is my rear end is high and round and the small of my back looks arched. It looks really good when I'm thin. Just looks like a very small waist and a round bottom. Nothing at all different with my head and neck or anything else. And if I have a t-shirt on that comes lower than my waiste line you can't even tell.

I'm completely normal in looks - accept I kept my very light blond hair like I was as a small child... most people go darker in hair color but I didn't (but that isn't a strange look now days - everyone dies thier hair anyway... I just don't have roots or dry hair.) And my eyes are a strange very deep color blue. Light blue, but deep. Many people don't like it when I look them in the eyes, they say it makes them feel I'm looking through them or in them. (which is quite accurate actualy. The eyes are the windows to the soul).

I'll see if I have a pic on the computer to post if you want. Hang on.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ok, I got some picture in the photobucket for you to see.

Go to www.photobucket.com
I created this account to post some pictures for this site, So I'll just post the username and password for you. (It's ok mods.... this was created only for ats, not personal use.)

username - 4ats
password - Angela

There is a picture that is a bit riske', but no nudity or anything like that. But you'll see the spine thing here. You can see, even from this pic, that the small of my back goes in much farther than it should. I am standing up strait with my arms up trying to reach something off the top shelf. But although you can see I'm standing up strait, the small of my back area looks as if I'm arched.

And there are a few others of me in there, one a face shot and another of me climbing into my truck.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I tend to be very sensitive to other peoples field of thought projection, my body tends to pickup their emotional state and mental state.I tend to be light sensitive, and have trouble with loud sound vibrations, my inner ear really picks up on it and is like a tuning fork through my body.I can feel the Earths Emotional outbursts and it makes me go haywire somedays.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
More on this issue in the other thread.....

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but what do you mean by "us" and "them?" Are you implying that humanity is taking an evolutionary step in consciousness that starts with the change of bodily structures or something else?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I'm sorry, but what do you mean by "us" and "them?" Are you implying that humanity is taking an evolutionary step in consciousness that starts with the change of bodily structures or something else?

No no no. I was talking in U2U to a member about our ideas and thought I'd start a thread instead of just U2Uing my thoughts and ideas as to the 'why' of how some people are able to do what some reffer to as paranormal and some are not.

As I stated in the origonal post (that I was hurried on and couldn't finish) - I think all these abilities are something we all started out with. That maybe over time when we stopped needing them due to technology, thus stopped using them... maybe evolution took it's course just as it did with the wisedome teeth - started to gradualy sluff off as the did the need. That, and our people of today aren't as religious as a whole as they use to be, nor are they as healthy or work/play/sleep/eat/relax as we are supose to as they use to do. People aren't as in touch with themselves as they use to be.

So - this is just an idea. Nothing more. Nothing prooven.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ok well I agree with that statement...We have lost our way in the world and only now with quantum physics/mechanics are we seeing that parts of religion, philosophy, etc can be explained through science....Although I don't think science or religion holds definite answers, it can help guide people on the path if they cannot find it themselves (perhaps?). I personally believe each individual person has their own journey to take, independent of others, but can interact with the rest of society to enhance their understanding....But in the end the answers lie within each of us. Seek and you will find.

AngelaLadyS, I have a lot of similar features to my body (arched back--was diagnosed with "scoliosis" for a few years but grew out of it; the doctor couldn't explain the formation of my spinal column so dismissed it as irregular). I don't necessarily think its "upside-down," but its not ordinary to say the least

As for the rest of my body, I seem to have an amazing immunity to sicknesses/dieases, but for some reason I am moderately clumsy and cut myself daily by bumping into things etc. I think this may be my subconscious telling me I'm not doing something 100% correct, so there comes in the clumsiness.

I too have very piercing eyes. I look pretty much everyone I see right in their eyes and most people have to look away. I think I scare a lot of people off, but some people find this intriguing about me, but I have no idea why. Medications and pain as well...I have a higher than average pain threshold at times, but can overreact too. On a related note, I did a 28 mile "night-hike" in pitch black in under 6 hours, but I never really got tired.

I don't really know how to explain all of my experiences either. I have deja vu pretty much everyday as well and this freaks me out sometimes. I think I just need to recenter myself and maybe I'll be able to move on and stay present...We'll see what happens

[edit on 27-6-2006 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I looked at your pictures. I kinda see what you're talking about with the lower back thing. BTW - Don't even try it with the "I was reaching up for something" stuff! LOL OK

Anyway, I really couldn't tell about your eyes. You do look, however , like my niece. She's just 3 and already looks like you descriped - deeply blue eyes, really light hair, and looks like she's looking through you, not at you. It's kinda weird. I don't know about her being psychic. It would be doubtful, she likes my husband!! LOL
Anyone with some psychic ability would see right through him and not decide he's good! LOL

Hey, the pic in the cemetary was cool..Was it a trick of the light?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
I looked at your pictures. I kinda see what you're talking about with the lower back thing. BTW - Don't even try it with the "I was reaching up for something" stuff! LOL OK

Hey, the pic in the cemetary was cool..Was it a trick of the light?

LOL - But I was reaching up! I was only 1/2 dressed and was trying to grab a stack of shorts and a hat off the shelf.

I have no idea what happened with the cemitary pics. I took an entire roll. I went pretty far into the woods and brush feeling my way to some lonely looking stones out by themselves. I asked several times for what ever I felt to show itself on the film - and something came up! A man here that has a good understanding of film and hoaxes things all the pics can be explained though. But ther was no light... it was a rainy drizzley day - very gray.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
biggie smalls,
They call what I have 'sway back'. But the chiropractor told me it was more pronounced than he has seen it before. He also said that the top of my spine (neck area) is strait when it should be curve. In essance, he said, it's upside down.

That's all I know about it, other than it don't feel good but I've learned to live with it.

Those pics give a worng impression of me though. Most of the time I'm in sun dresses and bear foot around the house... or terribly dirty and torn up jeans and t-shirts with the arms and necks cut out and a pony tail covered in dirt... just a normal country girl.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

I tend to be very sensitive to other peoples field of thought projection, my body tends to pickup their emotional state and mental state.I tend to be light sensitive, and have trouble with loud sound vibrations, my inner ear really picks up on it and is like a tuning fork through my body.I can feel the Earths Emotional outbursts and it makes me go haywire somedays.

Yep, what he said.

I have light/deep blue eyes, and cannot handle bright light. At all. It is quite painfull even on cloudy days.

EDITED to stay on topic - sorry

[edit on 28-6-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I never thought of it as another feature that could be different... but since more than one has now mentioned it, maybe the very sensative to light is something to consider. The eye doc says that a stigmatism causes sensativity, but I don't think he understands just how sensative I am!

Now I'm not sure if this is true or not, I can't even remember who I hear it from or when. But I think (think) there might be an albino in my dad's side of the family somewhere down the line. If that's true (and I don't know if it is or not), that would be good cause for my eyes to be so ... like they are.

The other stuff - feeling the pain of others etc - yeah, pretty typical for the sensative natured folks along with a whole host of other things. I was just looking at the biological non-psp type things we could list.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ok. I have a few minutes while my hair dries...

I also wanted to mention a few things about when I'm ill or hurting.

First, the pain I feel in my own body I can tollorate to great levels. (had 2 children and 4 misscariages and even a tooth puuled - not so much as an asperin.) I've also waken up during a major oporation (NOT fun, Very painful).

Novacaine don't work very well on me, and if they pump enough in to start to knock a bit of feeling off, it wears off quickly.

But about the pains and illnesses. I feel more hurt for others (heart ach) than I do myself, also physicaly. Another persons pain bothers me more - or shall I say is harder to bear than my own.

And when I do have a problem, the doctors can't figure it out. No tests seem to show a reason for whatever problems I was going through at the time, no medications seem to help etc. They always give me diagnosis like cronic fatuige syndrom or fibromyolgia or corpul tunnel sydnrom etc. These things can't be prooven by tests (or at least back then they couldn't), but everything else was eliminated by negative testing. So - that's what they lable my problems with.

I also had some sever pain - to painful to even go to the ER, happens here and there, for a period of many years, then nothing, then over a few years it would happen again ff and on with no particular cycle or reasoning behind when the pain would happen or why. Again, no diagnosis.

Also, I've gotten pregnant on every form of birthcontrol I've tried. The last baby, now 7, was concieved after they stopped my periods for 4 years trying to keep me from getting pregnant. No cycle at all for 4 years - and then came baby. (I now have my tubes tied but still wouldn't be suprised at all if I ended up pregnant again.)

Migrains. I know many people have migrains, it's not just people like me... but they come in cycles too. For several years they happen off and on, for several years nothing. For several years there is a constant headach that isn't worthy of my mentioning - yet it's there and impossible to get rid of.

I can't think of the other things I wanted to ist here as well right now. (not enough coffee maybe).

And doctors can't 'fix me' or my symptoms with medicine... I stumble through with energy work and working with my body to figure out what it needs and the problems resolve.

new topics

top topics

join