It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To EVERYONE on ATS; What are you affraid of?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
By any chance, is there anyone out there affraid of ghosts?
I'm just curious.
(I mean, that is, if you believe in ghosts...which I definitely do)

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I am afraid of the dark. I see strange things in pitch black rooms such as a little girl in my bedroom. she wears a stained dress and follows me around. her and a tall man in a black ripped trench coat and top hat. NO JOKE

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'm not afraid of dying exactly,
however, I am afraid of dying slowly and painfully.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I am afraid of my own ignorance and actively work to learn as much as I can from books and other people.

And sometimes, just when I have figured something out, I discover the mediums are also ignorant... I am beginning to learn that we are a perpetual error. Then instead of moving forward, I have to go backwards and try to find an ultimate truth and work from there ...

And throughout this entire process, in the back of my mind I fear it's just more ignorance and I have this overwhelming feeling that I can never achieve a fallible stance on anything...

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Losing control of a situation that i know i can handle and my own reckless over confidence

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I am afraid that if I don't stop smoking I will not be around to watch my kids grow up.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
My bigest fear is Global nuclear war, and wouldnt you know it, the last 5 years just fuel my fear, oh and dogs, only stray dogs though..dunno why, never been attacked before. I think its a past life thing

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I fear no man.

I fear no creature.

I fear a world where the ignorant are the majority.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I fear that the United States of America will spiral into despotism and tyranny.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I get uneasy when I'm overwhelmed. Like standing before an ocean at night. I'm afraid of the octopuses and whales of the ocean.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I fear no one nor any creature whatever it may be or may become. I fear only one thing: The loss of the people who choose to follow me being that they died in vain.

I do not fear the death of those who follow me so long as their death has meaning though. Just when it was for nothing. So that is my only fear in life, not death nor killing nor fighting nor bugs nor animals nor ghosts.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I fear for my kids the type of society that they will have to grow up in. When I was a kid it was normal for us to run around the block going to friends houses and such and not going home until the street lights came on, you can't really do that anymore. It scares me what things have come to and I fear that it will only continue to get worse.

And personally I fear cockroaches, nasty lil vile things. Probably has something to with when I was a child my cousin had Roach as her last name, also had roaches in there house and one time in particular I was using the restroom and there was a roach nearby on the wall. She looked at it and told it to get me, at which point it flew towards me and I bolted from the restroom. Pure coincidence I know, but still scared the crud out of me.

~Bug

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
A super volcanic eruption..If it happens in our lifetime were all screwed..
Hopefully I'll get taken out in the initial blast to avoid the misery that will follow..

Are you guys really afraid of clowns??

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
My sister is terrified of clowns. Hers stems from the clown in the movie Poltergeist.

Oh and ghosts don't really scare me. I believe I've seen 3 apparitions in my lifetime. Only 1 of those can I say for sure that I know I saw. Seeing them doesn't so much bother me, it's hearing about all of the evil spirits out there. I just assume not have any contact with any. So, as an afterthought I guess I'll say as far as being afraid of ghosts, I'm iffy on the subject.

I'm sure if one ever tried to talk to me or get evil towards me I'd run screaming from the house, but that hasn't happened yet, but I'll be sure to post on ATS if and when it ever does.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join