It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts, aliens, faries and such - an explination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Back in the day I use to do alot of channeling. I wanted to know everything - I had endless questions. One of the things that I always wondered about was how something faulse could be believed by so many people. Many of those people who really beleived they had actualy saw these things with thier own eyes (and weren't lieing).

So I asked. I wanted to know why so many people believed what they did about aliens, faires, gnomes, demons that look a certain way that I know are too dense to be real spirit type experiences etc.

The answer was so simple that I couldn't believe I didn't think of it myself. I was told (and I've searched and search... I still can't fine their wording yet)

Anyway. I was talking to someone else and wanted to mention this but didn't think the U2U would hold all the words. lol
(And it sounded like a good thread)

So I was told that when something comes to you, it comes to you in the way you EXPECT it to come. Some may think you only hear things... and if they have and experience, they will most likely hear, not see it. Some believe in aliens, some believe in faires... whatever the culture and beliefes, they tend to identify themselves with your own bent.

For me, I tend to think of them as people without the physical body - only the personality, mind, energy part existing. So, that's what I precieve.

[edit on 6-26-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hi,
I was just reading your post and felt that I should write to you and tell you my problem.

My husband and I moved into our house 26 months ago.

We bought it from the our neighbor who lives next door.
A few days after we moved in I could sense that something was terribly wrong in this house.

We have both been sick and my husband came close to death and was hospitalized for 6 days.

To make a long story shorter, the woman next door:

Her Mother lived in this house for 15 years and she told me ( later) that she died in the room that I am in right now.

My neighbor was the nicest person in the world to us and then on July 4th of last year she stopped speaking to us. I have no idea why.
She stopped working and is home all day and I feel like she is projecting negative energy at us.

I feel that she does not want us in this house but I don't know what to do because I don't have the money to move.

I think that one reason she is angry is because we changed everything here . We moved and planted flowers and plants and painted the house a different color but we were just trying to make it "our" home.

When we moved in every single wall was white and it has gray carpet. I found out later that she and her Mom decorated this house in black and white and I have totally redone it in bright , cheerful colors. The daughter's house is all black and white inside too.

I guess I'm skipping around alot but I want to tell you, everything that could happen has happened to us with this house.

The plumbing had to be replaced, lights come on by themselves and at night I see shadows out of the corner of my eye as I'm sitting in bed watching tv. When I turn the tv off and lay down to go to sleep I hear voices of people talking. It sounds like men and women argueing about something but I can't make out what they are saying.

One night I was leaned against the headboard of my bed watching tv. My husband was asleep. Keep in mind that this is an old HEAVY headboard.
That headboard started shaking so bad! My husband never woke up during this. This bedroom was HER bedroom. The next day I moved into another bedroom and I'm still there but I worry about my husband staying in that room. This happened about one year ago.

I never told my husband about this because he is not in good health.
Well, the other morning ago he told me that he was awakened by the bed vibrating so bad he had to get up.
He says it felt like the floor was moving it was so bad and we in Florida with no earthquakes that I know of.

Do you think the daughter next door is sending negative thoughts to me and my husband and to this house?

Sometimes I fear that something really bad is going to happen to us if we don't get out of this house.

I really would appreciate your advice and I'm sorry this is so long.
I had to tell you everything.

[edit on 26-6-2006 by MagicaRose]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Do you think the daughter next door is sending negative thoughts to me and my husband and to this house?

Negative energy from the daughter will help to fuel the fire, that's true. Especaily if the mother/father wer closer to her and she's real unhappy and feeling bad about all this... if the parents want to help settle the duaghter. Is she still grieving, hurting, 'not over' the deaths? But I think you have more of a problem with her parents than with her. Has her father also died? Because although their is a female (not the nieghbor) that doesn't like that you've taken over the space, there is a male that is more ... um... outspoken isn't the word, but you know what I mean.

Originally posted by MagicaRoseSometimes I fear that something really bad is going to happen to us if we don't get out of this house.

Nothing in that house that we are talking about here will hurt you. Now you own fear of it can cause you some damage - as will any stress.

Originally posted by MagicaRoseI really would appreciate your advice and I'm sorry this is so long.

No problem at all.
I know this will sound silly to you, and you probably won't want anyone else to see you do these things - that's ok. lol Let me explain first.

Try to immagine if you had some stranger move into you house, get rid of all your stuff, redecorate (without your permission in a fashion you didn't even like!). They ignord you and never even made you feel welcom in your own home. Not a great thing. And to make matters worse, your little girl next door is very upset about all this - and you can't comfort her, she is still hurt and morns your death. (It's the pain and unresloved guilties' and other issues of the daughter that hold one of three people here. The other two, one a partener/mate/spouce/something like that and the other is waiting.

I'd suggest on a day when you will arrive home alone or wake up alone in the house... say good morning or good afternoon outloud. What ever it is you drink while doing the computer (coffee, tea, whatever) - just as the old schoolers would ALWAYS do, as you prepare yourself your drink, tell them they are welcome to join you. You can just sit and tell them these things, or if it's easier, go to your computer where you'll have copy/paisted this, or open to this page on-line. If you go to the computer, ask them to follow, tell them there is something you want to share with them.

You can just read what I have written or paraphrase. They need to understand that the house is no longer fit for them to live in. That there is something much much better waiting for them.

These folks need to know that someone is there wating for them. A mother or older sister possibly. They need to know that (lady next door/their daughter) feels them near but doesn't understand and she can't let go and begin healing until they have moved on.

Tell them again that someone is there waiting for them, a mother or sister, maybe grandmother. Ask them to look around, that they will see the woman waiting for them. Tell them their daughter/name will be just fine, and that she'll come home soon.

If you are sensative enough to feel the house already, you may feel a difference in the air - it's almost like it's easier to breath, like the air is not so heavy (I know that sounds silly.) People feel things diffently - you may or may not feel any difference at all.

(you don't have to continue speaking out loud.)

Now go back to life as normal. No fear - that's a negative energy you don't want around. You may not see any more activity at all from there on out.
This will hopefuly be the end of it.

If you do see, hear or feel anything at all after this point, let me know - and try to notice if it's 'the same' feeling of energy or if it's less, more, different in the 'emotion' it lets off. Generaly I will be able to cue in and see for myself - but I can't just decide when I want to do something or what I want to do. These things are kind of automatic and sometimes it doesn't happen when I'd like it to.

It's not often they hang on, but if so, I'll work to take care of it from here. I'll see if I can get anything besides the jist of it from them at a quiet moment.

Many people say that sage 'runs them off'. I've never been one to burn things or do other cerimonial things. But if you'd like to try - you don't have to go buy some smudge stick etc. Just grab the sage from your cabinet, put a little in a small crumply piece of paper on a saucer and light the paper. Put one in each room if it makes you feel better (It will get rid of your spiders anyway

I'll try to get a grasp on your house tonight and send that way, see if I can't lead them over for you.

Do you have steps that are going into or out of the living room?

[edit on 6-26-2006 by AngelaLadyS]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Magicarose, I agree with Angela, you really need to talk to her, and make her feel welcome, and appreciated. Also, I posted this on the other thread you mentioned where you mentioned this, after giving it some more thought, I really think that she is trying to help you. I dont know if it is the paint (even though you painted over it), the mattress, or what. I do know that she is trying very hard to get you all out of that room and off that bed. I dont think it is because she is mad or trying to scare you. I think she is really trying to help. Maybe there is a mold or something that is growing where you cant see and it is making you sick. At first, I was pulled between that and that thought that maybe you two were empathetic and picking up her illness. However, if that was the case, she wouldnt be trying so hard to get you out of that room. I would strongly suggest, that you call someone in and have your house especially that room checked for mold, lead, and asbestos (the only things I can think of that you wouldnt see and would make you sick).

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
AngelaLadyS,

Yes, I do have one step that leads into the livingroom which is the room that she died in! I am totally amazed at how you knew this.
This room is dark and depressing. The 2 windows are up near the ceiling so I have to have the lights on all day in this room.

The daughters Father is still alive but her Mom remarried and her step dad lived in this house too.
He died also but neighbors say that he died in a hospital but I feel that he died in this house also. I found out a little information on her step dad. He has a criminal record.

The daughter told me one day that she just cannot "let go" of her Mom.

I will do what you said about talking to her. Maybe that will help.
Did you find out anything else about them last night?
Thank you very much for all the good advice.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
mrsdudara,

I have never thought about that. You may be right. When we first moved into this house we had alot of plumbing problems which cause flooding in the house.

I had to call professionals to come and clean it up for me.

I bought the bed brand new when we moved in. Do you still think that she wants us off of the bed?

I'm going to check the room, closets and every inch to see if I can see some mold.

This house was built in 1958 so it is entirely possible.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
AngelaLadyS,

Yes, I do have one step that leads into the livingroom which is the room that she died in! I am totally amazed at how you knew this.
This room is dark and depressing. The 2 windows are up near the ceiling so I have to have the lights on all day in this room.

The daughters Father is still alive but her Mom remarried and her step dad lived in this house too.
He died also but neighbors say that he died in a hospital but I feel that he died in this house also. I found out a little information on her step dad. He has a criminal record.

The daughter told me one day that she just cannot "let go" of her Mom.

I will do what you said about talking to her. Maybe that will help.
Did you find out anything else about them last night?
Thank you very much for all the good advice.

I think it's the step father that is there then. It's a male 'doing his job', taking care of her. The daughter... does she know that these things are going on? Does she have an e-mail address that you know of? Even if nothing is said about you or your house, this woman really needs to let go. She is holding her mother here with grief.

I did pull from the house last night, and tried to send to you and your husband - I didn't go to far into that though.

If I pretend I am looking down at the house in front of me on the desk - it is to the left of center and slightly towards me from center... this is the area I feel 'sticking'. Alot of emotion was draw away last night - living or dead - I can't tell. I kind of swept the air of all that I could without interfearing.

Oh - back to the house and the location. (sure wish I could draw a picture)

I know. Draw a square on a piece of paper with me.
Now put the square in front of you. (This square will represent the house (or room) I was sensing.
Now. Put your finger in the center of the square. K. Move it a little to the left not quite 1/2 way to the edge of the square. (Less than 1/2 way)
Now move your finger down towards you. Not quite 1/2 way again.

Make a X there. If you drew a line running in the middle of the square going up and down making 4 squares out of it, this X would close to the middle of the lower left box.

know what I mean?

Ok. Now this represents the location of something in your house. It could be that this is representing a room and location in the room, but I think it is the house and the location in the house.

Ok... Here's the thing. I don't know if the front of the house would be the edge of the square closest to you or farthest away. (Unless we are sitting side by side, I never know if it is the way it would look to me, or if it is the way it would look as your looking at it... so I never know if it is a mirrored image or correct one.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If there was flooding damage you might not be able to see the mold. It's not unheard of for mold to be growing in the walls or under the floor and still make you sick. I'd call a professional in to check for it. I agree with AngelaLadyS, talk to the spirit and perhaps she'll move on.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
So I was told that when something comes to you, it comes to you in the way you EXPECT it to come. Some may think you only hear things... and if they have and experience, they will most likely hear, not see it. Some believe in aliens, some believe in faires... whatever the culture and beliefes, they tend to identify themselves with your own bent.

For me, I tend to think of them as people without the physical body - only the personality, mind, energy part existing. So, that's what I precieve.

[edit on 6-26-2006 by worldwatcher]

For me, after I became adjusted with it, It was not so much seeing them as in someone or something physical. I can see them, hear them, smell them, feel them. It is like if you put a blind fold on and someone is standing next to you. Sometimes their energy is so intence that they look almost like the heat comming off ashfalt in the summer. It is like that one spot is not as clear and crisp as the rest. It is funny, when I see them, I dont know who is more shocked, me or them. LOL

There has been a lot of names given to them. All in all I think you are right. They will show up how that person is most comfortable with seeing them. That way they will pay closer attention to what they are trying to get you to know instead of being so shocked that you forget everything except what you saw.

For instance, they would appear as an alien to someone who was a strong alien believer, because they would listen to what they had to say. But if they appeared as an alien to a nonbeliever, they wouldnt listen to anything, it would just be "holy cow, an alien".

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Another thing to add is, a lot of people hear them, and blow it off as their own thoughts, because that is what is most comforting to them. When they speak to you, you hear it the same way as you do when you read a book to yourself. After a while and quite a bit of acceptance, you can figure out which is which.

top topics

join