It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video cameras and OOBE's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Imbalanced -- I would love stuff like this to happen.
I have an array of ccameras and microphones ready.
But nothing..and I mean nothing ever happens to me...

So I had an idea.. I'm not sure if it'd work, but one never knows without trying!

It's been said that people can astrally project themselves, and others are waiting for ghosts to stop by.

Is it possible to video tape the spirit of someone while they're astrally projecting? Can the OOBE's be caught on tape?
Or are the energies of a projected spirit too different from ghost energies?

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Sooo... is this a good idea or not?

Has anyone ever tried it?

Does anyone have any comments about this whatsoever?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
You will have to do it in many settings at once, its a good idea, I have not seen any data or research done on it in this field, its a good idea.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think this is a very good idea. I read a thread some where on here that said that a man was photographed while having an OOBE. The photos show his "spirit" and the cord he is connected to. I'm not sure if they are real or just manipulated images but it would be a great step up if the whole thing was recorded.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
See, we need to get people together on this thing.. I'm still learning to meditate, so I doubt I'll be stepping out of my body any time soon.

I've understood people saying that you can't really control where you go when you step out.. or maybe that you shouldn't force it. (By the way.. is there a difference between out-of-body and astral projection?)

If I ever get to this point, or if I die anytime soon.. I'm getting on camera. Be the one time I'd be happy to have my picture taken!

The other thing that I'm pondering... why hasn't this been done a ga-zillion times over??? There's lots of people who can step out of their body.. and lots of people with cameras.. It just seems ridiculous that no one's tried this yet..

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diseria
I'm still learning to meditate, so I doubt I'll be stepping out of my body any time soon.

(By the way.. is there a difference between out-of-body and astral projection?)

I'm getting on camera. Be the one time I'd be happy to have my picture taken!

why hasn't this been done a ga-zillion times over??? There's lots of people who can step out of their body.. and lots of people with cameras.. It just seems ridiculous that no one's tried this yet..

That is good keep learning to meditate, but make make sure you stay pure of heart and meditate or the the whole purpose of it will be lost, 95% of people who meditate do not understand fully what true meditation is. I wouldnt bother with the OBE though, it is semi true and semi cloaded with human misconsumption.

OBE is where you have a event where you can exit your body i suppose, and just like being on the ground and go through walls or whatever everyone else says.

AP is when you are awake and you can literally be in another place.

I wont give best examples since I dont know much about them. So someone else can or you can look up the info yourself.

You wont catch anything, unless you have it set on many setting,s infrared, EM, night vision.etc I cant name them all but you wont know what plane and type of detectoin would be required.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hi All,

The idea of seeking to capture 'oobe' action on film has already been tried, particulary during the then 'secret' experiments carried out by both the US and Russia, during the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Google 'remote viewing' and this should provide info. Here's a link offering a scientific perspective on a brief history of remote viewing. It doesn't go into detail (you'll have to look elsewhere), but does offer names, associations, and experiments carried out that can be followed up.

en.wikipedia.org...

Although some of the experiments were filmed, nothing of the spirit of the remote viewer was captured on film. EMF detectors did pick up activity at the 'target' at the time when the remote viewer was said to have been near to the target.

The main problem to capturing a 'spirit' of someone undergoing a oobe is I think one of frequency. It is probable that so-called 'spirit-energy' interacts differently with the physical environment; its effects being very small. I would say that as spirit moves through the physical environment it briefly draws around itself elements from the environment like dust particles, bio-waste, etc, and it is these elements that help the spirit to be seen. By this I do not mean that it retains a hold on the same particles in the air, but passes through them, briefly affording a frame upon frame snapshot of its movement. In real time, this action is speeded up, thus we don't see each frame, but successions of them like watching a film. Light in our part of the spectrum has to be able to reflect off something in order that our eyes or mechanical visual aids are able to detect it.
I won't discount the possibility of capturing a spirit on film someday, but I would think it will be very hard to do. I do doubt that you will capture the spirit, per se, only its effect upon the particles in the air as it passes through them. Just some thoughts.

Regards

top topics

join