It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlefield 2 Modern Combat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Do any of you ATSers play BF2MC on xbox360/xboxlive? If so whats your GamerTags

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I played it untill I seen the PC version I have never looked back.

SpittinCobra

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Whats the difference? PC and Xbox 360 screen shots look pretty similar to me?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The PC game, there are a ton of options, one example, in the PC game you can zoom in with all the guns not just a couple, more in depth, and three great expansions.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
games on PC are always better. unless ure PC SUCKS... hooking up a keyboard and mouse to console is pretty good but sometimes doesn't work.. and tv's arent near as good res as a comp monitor...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i have a hdtv... the res is about the same?

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by iCEdTenG

Read the reviews buddy. Forget about differences.. It's night and day on the xbox and PC.

The PC version is just a deeper, bigger game. Forget the visuals.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
to answer your question I play BF 2 on 360.... my gamertag is MadMartign, feel free to add me

i play on a 52" dlp 1080 HDTV... beat that with your pc monitor

i have a powerful pc as well and play games on it too, but for whatever reason I just like playing FPS on consoles better than PC.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGuirk
to answer your question I play BF 2 on 360.... my gamertag is MadMartign, feel free to add me

i play on a 52" dlp 1080 HDTV... beat that with your pc monitor

i have a powerful pc as well and play games on it too, but for whatever reason I just like playing FPS on consoles better than PC.

Ha...I have my PC connected to my 61" SAMSUNG DLP. compatible baby..monitors ??? i play with my wireless keyboard and mouse from my sofa 12 feet away from tv. 1000 watt surround...it's unimaginable. My Gforce video card cost more than an xbox 360 alone.

[edit on 7/19/2006 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
ya,bf2 on pc and consoles are two totally different experiences. I play on the pc,but the consoles are fun in their own ways.But the pc version is deeper.Even if they have to release patches to fix the stuff that the previous patches messed up

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spanishcaravan
ya,bf2 on pc and consoles are two totally different experiences. I play on the pc,but the consoles are fun in their own ways.But the pc version is deeper.Even if they have to release patches to fix the stuff that the previous patches messed up

whats so unique about the console versions.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
In the console versions, there is somewhat of a story. You have misssions/objectives,and can swap between any player on your team. The pc version is more of your classic online fps. More vehicle orientated,no player swapping(obviously),and the ranking system/weapon unlocks.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ok...yea..I figured it would be dominant in stat tracking online . Thats what makes the game addictive. The console version always have to have a story mode. I think im gonna rent the game for the xbox just to see if it's worth it. I own consoles too....and there are many games Like RE 4 and MGS 3 snake eater that blow away PC gaming as far as level design..and overal quality. But sometimes I get sucked into the technology improvements and graphics, physics and realism. And thats when i switch to my pc. I played FEAR just so I could see the technology. The game was an ordinary FPS with little innovation, but the shootouts were soooo awesome !....Battlefield 2 is just huge...and the stats !!! Oh those stats !. ......and awards of course.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Console version has stat tracking as well as PPH points Per hour, i mainly play bf2 over xbox live

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

Read the reviews buddy. Forget about differences.. It's night and day on the xbox and PC.

pc games kicks any console station out there period. so much depth its not even funny. i dont really even like xbox ps2 or any of them. pc is just tha shanizik. the sound makes a lot of difference and the visuals...almost like being there... battlefield 2 is truely awsome on pc and i cant wait for battlefield 2142. my name on battlefield on the pc is -NervousN- heres my stats www.bf2s.com...

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

pc games kicks any console station out there period. so much depth its not even funny. i dont really even like xbox ps2 or any of them. pc is just tha shanizik. the sound makes a lot of difference and the visuals...almost like being there... battlefield 2 is truely awsome on pc and i cant wait for battlefield 2142. my name on battlefield on the pc is -NervousN- heres my stats www.bf2s.com...

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Funkydung]

Yeah ok get over it.... did you even read my thread? all i am asking is for xbox 360 battlefield 2ers for there gamer tags.... not which version is better.

top topics

join