It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd eye and chakra controle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hi,
I am a beginner user of Reiki and I'm quite good at it. For a couple of weeks I've been trying to open my brow chakra, 3rd eye, 6th chakragate or whatever you want to call it.
This night I had a strange dream, I dreamt that I saw my chakragates in my hands, but they looked like big round eyes, I felt a hot glow spreading through my body and concentrating on my 3rd eye and suddenly I could see colors I didn't knew they exist, I could see things in the future and in the past, and I could read other peoples minds. Conclussion, my 3rd eye opened in my dream. I was wondering, could it be that it is open now, or just maybe on the edge of opening because lately my reflexes and such were beter too and i could control my chakraflow very good ( it takes 1 second and it's already flowing out of my hands )
I hope i can get some serious reactions, and some thoughts about what you think about it. And to people who thinks it's a hoax ( because there have been a lot of them lately here ) it's not.
Thank in advance
Abstractmind

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Please someone reply cause I really want to know what you guys think about it

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
What have you been doing over the past couple of weeks to try and open your third eye?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
meditation, trying to use reiki through my 3rd eye chakragate to open it and i could use it slightly, and i tried to move something with it an it worked a bit. that's about it

[edit on 18/6/06 by abstractmind]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Just "own it" 3rd eye vision is birthright so proclaim it. command it to happen..you already have the beliefe that its possible. For me it took some time then finally 1 day..it was a tuesday evening and the first snowfall of the season it happened! it was a glimpse to keep me at it and then nothing for the longest time but I kept going and now its easy. I used amethyst as a tool to enhance it. Double terminated, laying down, place it on your forehead positive end pointing up, negative pointing towards my feet and I also enjoy the smooth wave from apatite in my left hand and to amp up the amyethyst you can hold a piece of kyanite(as blue as possible) in your right.

give it a try

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ok thanks i'll try that as soon as i can.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm sorry - I hit reply before I even read the other replies, so I'm hoping this isn't a repeat.
If you are already attuned to Rieki, then all your chakras have been ballanced and opened. If you focus on one point, you will of course get different feelings, insirations etc. But all are open or the energy would not flow smoothly. Give energy to ALL chakras, not just one!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm a "third eye whore".

I take Choline, Inositol, DMAE and Lecithin 2-3 times a day.

I use brainwave entrainment to stimulate my pineal gland via headphones for several hours a day.

I use amyethyst chunks (purified by sage smoke of course first!) on my forehead

I can feel my third eye now. It feels as if someone is pushing their finger very lightly where my third eye ought to be.

I am starting to be able to see auras...the trick is to "zone out". Put your focus on the third eye, instead of the other two.

Oh, you of course need to use your regular eyes...but just try and "see with three". Use your eyes to warn you of danger, and your third as the "deeper" sensory organ.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It takes time, where time is a variable which differs per individual. For me it went open fast, but my father needed 2 months in order to open it. There are various techniques available to "open" your third eye.

I personally used the visualisation that allowed me to take of a blindfold. My father visualises that he sits down behind his eyes and looks through them as if they were movie screens.

The reason why it takes time is because there is not 1 universal way to open it, no matter what others proclaim. It takes time because you need to find the technique that works for you. Try them all out and maybe even create your own in due time.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Wait...you mean to try and "see" eyes closed?

How come I have never tried this, yet I can "feel" my third eye with real, actual physical sensations nearly 70-90% of my day. I've kinda grown used to that pressure there..

So wait...maybe I'm expecting and exercising this whole thing the wrong way..? How come in nearly a year of slow, gradual progress have I never thought to try to "see" with my mind's eye?

*smacks himself*

I'm quite sure it's "awake"...I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to be getting out of having an active third eye. What to expect so-to-speak.

I do have deja vu quite often, as well as unusual "coincidences" that I don't really consider coincidences

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Enyalius could you please give some more details and information on how to open it please
I would really appreciate it
Thanks

top topics

join