It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rascist Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Do you worship the possibility? This is being broadcast because I went out in town tonight with my voice recorder rambling my life documentary. I was theorizing kind of heavy, and I was noticing particular events take place amongst the broad spectrum of US human specie. Anyway, perhaps this is too rascist for ATS.. but you'd think the greys and their display of miraculous unity specutively merged into a common genetic frame. How the hell did that happen? I just don't see how it would have anything to do with earth.

schizoflux

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I didn't really understand what you said, but I don't think Alien's would be racist. Wow I can't think at the moment sorry, I feel sick.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Um yeah I didn't really get it either. But anyway why would aliens be racist?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ok, may I present a theory. The Darwin of the aliens is busy observing animal life on a planet. He notices how a certain group of animals communicates in a different form of verbilization, than this other type of the same animal. The Darwin alien whom I shall call sir Greywin - notices upon intense viewing that there is this one individual animal which likes to mingle with the other animals of foreign language. Sir Greywin takes note of that and is pleased. One can only speculate whom was observing the aliens (which now observe us) on their home planet and did they hate each other the same way, throughout their evolution as some of us do now. May I leave by saying you can't deny your inner belief, hunches you get by rejecting them as craziness. If something has happened and you are experiencing and beleiving it to be, then within your brain it is true.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I try to avoid "worshipping possibilities".

But I don't see why the concept of a "racist" alien is that far off...prejudice runs rampant throughout cultures.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
common genetic frame
are you asking if their racist because they all apear so much alike? If so that might not even be true many report smaller (workers) and then much taller (leader) version of the greys. Though that might be more of a caste system as seen in Insects then races.

Some speculate that in the future there wont be any distinctive races in humans. That will we will mix to such a extent so much faster then evolution can make us different that we will become a single combination race with no wide spread difference.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I love ATS ! Thats sort of what I theorize
. I'm in search of culturally more of perhaps what the greys may feel and how they might respond physically if I were to get abducted. I'm somewhat of a tan golden
entity. I predict an initial encounter of what information I contained of aliens in general to be somewhat respectful. But the other parameter would be like an amazing psychological mind flux.

schizoflux
aTS!l

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Think there are alien species out there that systematically erradicate other species?

That would've been a more fun question, cause then we could've or well I could've been like:

OMGZ; you mean like how the Ur-Quan are in Star Control? Which are just going around killing everything so nothing will ever enslave them again.

to answer you question I dun worship the possibility.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
bueno, but your worshipping of possiblites is my concern not yours. Although you can thank me for mentioning the topic. If our aliens were into any systematic erradication it would probaly be done already, dun you wholeheartedly agree?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think applying human characteristics to extra-terrestial lifeforms is one big gamble, but certainly is a possibility.

Maybe they havent found us yet to eradicate us? Or perhaps they see us as so primitive there is no need?

Only time will tell

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
common genetic frame
are you asking if their racist because they all apear so much alike? If so that might not even be true many report smaller (workers) and then much taller (leader) version of the greys. Though that might be more of a caste system as seen in Insects then races.

It would be considered a caste system. If it was racist then blue greys would outrank pink greys, and grey greys would rule supreme.
Considering the race aspect of this though, I did hear somewhere once that a tall orange being once appeared to be in charge of some greys (though this could also reinforce the caste theory. We see the grey skinned beings more as they are worker caste)

Originally posted by ShadowXIXSome speculate that in the future there wont be any distinctive races in humans. That will we will mix to such a extent so much faster then evolution can make us different that we will become a single combination race with no wide spread difference.

In interesting theory that I haven't heard yet. It is a possibility that eventually, considering how now more than ever there is a lot of dual heritage children, we could eventually hit a blank when every person has an equal amount of each race wtihin them.
However, if this only happens to a majority, it will create a ruling class of people, and we could see a caste system developing in our own society consisting of 'pure humans' who contain aspects of every culture, and normal humans who don't.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Going by what people have said I would definitely say there was either some kind of racism or caste system going on. You always hear about the small ones doing the laborous work and the big ones doing the scientific work.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Think there are alien species out there that systematically erradicate other species?

Such xenophobic aliens have been theorized before as a answer to the Fermi Paradox. In theory they could wage a genocide across a galaxy without ever leaving their home system themselves.

A variation of the "Von Neumann probe" (Self-replicating spacecrafts) called Berserkers which would programmed to seek out and exterminate lifeforms and life-bearing exoplanets whenever they are encountered. In theory without ever going faster the light speed such machines could cover most of the Milky way in a few millions years.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
were just a curious species of ape that is being studied. why would they bring in something that has no bearing on genetic material??

new topics

top topics

join