It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth UFO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
It just doesnt sit right that government agencies who have spent years trying to cover up UFO technology would then allow an almost 'easter egg hunt' through satellite images.

Saying that I've looked at Google Earth myself and found something really strange in my back garden which I cant identify for the time being.

Ya, I must admit my head was correlated with an aspect of "Google embarking the process". But in terms of the gov, pphhfftt, I can't calculate the man hours they WOULD put into such a feat, lol.

Def agree with your concept. I can imagine even a template, if you will, that has chosen areas / buildings / etc,etc pre-layed out as a "no show".

I hear ya on the strange crap that can be seen in that app. I have markers all over the globe with just "?" as the label, heh. So many things I see make me long to be rich ...... cuz I wanna GO THERE and see for myself what is it?!?!? lol
I swear, if I were a world renowned hacker, my only goal would be to get a direct connection to gov real-time eyeball satellites, because I dig seeing the world like that.
NN

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What "they" show us is not always what there is to be seen.

In my back garden Google Earth brings up an image that looks like a deflated swimming pool (light blue and white) but I have never owned one, especially around the time of the photo.

Anyway back to the original post, that object could be absolutely anything. It could be an old discharged storage facility, its really hard to judge.

What stands out for me is that we now have the "public" technology and acceptance to photograph high definiton images of localised areas, as detailed as a driveway or a potted plant in someones garden.

God knows whats going on behind closed doors.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

but I have never owned one, especially around the time of the photo.

How long have you lived there? I have seen areas I have lived in and know well, that are better than 5 years old (freeway diefferences)

What stands out for me is that we now have the "public" technology and acceptance to photograph high definiton images of localised areas

I don't know that it is as much as acceptance, as it is that the public was never in the scenario from the start.

As open minded as I am, and as knowledgable I am (read: old man, lol), as a result of those two facts I am afraid that what I may see behind closed doors would still shock the bejeezuz out of me, sending me running home to mommy !! lol.

NN

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik

but I have never owned one, especially around the time of the photo.

How long have you lived there? I have seen areas I have lived in and know well, that are better than 5 years old (freeway diefferences)

I've lived here for almost 6 years. I can determine the date of the photo as close to my house they were constructing a new motorway bridge over the span of two years. The satellite image clearly shows the motorway still being developed, through which over this time I know I certainly didnt own a swimming pool, and that there shouldnt be anything in my garden where this object is located.

What stands out for me is that we now have the "public" technology and acceptance to photograph high definiton images of localised areas

I don't know that it is as much as acceptance, as it is that the public was never in the scenario from the start.

Good point. I was trying to point to the fact that how society is developed. Take it 10-20 years back, the thought of us being 'monitored' might cause a claim for concern amongst people. But hell Google come on the scene and offer Google Earth and the population stand in awe of its grand state and eye for detail.

As open minded as I am, and as knowledgable I am (read: old man, lol), as a result of those two facts I am afraid that what I may see behind closed doors would still shock the bejeezuz out of me, sending me running home to mommy !! lol.

NN

In the search for 'the truth' I put fear to one side. As a student Im more scared of what this physical life holds for me
, not whats being hidden and is on the 'other side'

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Place of interest? 23'50'10.05' S 133'42'03.91' E. Earth colour is different compared for miles, odd pattern too, lots of roads around nothing, I'm probably am reading too much into this. but this place is freakin me, am amazed you can get these pics, there is a bit of talk about google earth security issues lately, namely Pine Gap. Google says the pictures are too old to be a risk.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by ebgb]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Noticed this 5.5 kilometres from the base.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Found another 6.5k away from the last one.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ebgb
I don't think a single Australian Politition has set foot on the base.

Just a correction. Mark Latham has visited the complex.

Lateline.

Now back on topic, i still reckon it's an intake or exhaust of some type.

sanc

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Found this. Google Earth holds a lot of mysteries it seems. Very interesting.

www.theregister.co.uk...
www.theregister.co.uk...[/url][/url]

Had a look around the area saw this at 32'01'06.38' S 115'47'34.05

i53.photobucket.com...

Maybe we can get a ground photo of that? does look familiar though. Less than one Km from the so called flying car.
I know could be anything from the groundskeepers toolshed to a Flying Saucer. Maybe his shed has Antigrav. We don't know.
Lightspeed, Antigrav all sci fi? the more I look the more I believe, Only recently listened to the wistness testimony from the disclosure project. That was the clincher. I thought Australias involvement in this was minimal, starting to rethink that.I really want to catch em in the act. People who know better probably think that would be pretty stupid. eg. Gary Mckinnon.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by ebgb]

[edit on 17-6-2006 by ebgb]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I just started with google earth and nothing great happened,
its not real time and I wanted to see clouds and air plane
or ufo, ahem, trails and catch whats in front of the trail.

If google did catch a ufo in a photo from a satellite, I wonder if google
was told to take the picture over again at the next swing past the
area in question.

34 08 18.87N, 117 12 21.44W
34 08 31.54N, 117 35 24.26W
34 08 05.37N, 117 36 13.77W
34 08 12.24N, 117 39 07.39W
34 08 30.88N, 117 38 19.46W
34 08 24.80N, 117 23 37.85W
34 08 20.93N, 117 18 00.99W
34 08 20.06N, 117 15 09.54W
34 08 12.98N, 117 33 20.28W