It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everybodies Gotta Learn Sometime - 9/11 Video from May 06

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
If this has been posted before, my appologies. If it has not, then I urge everyone interested in 9/11 to watch it, regardless of what side of the fence you're on.

"Everybodies Gotta Learn Sometime"

I've read quite a bit about 9/11, the conspiracies, the people/company/money connections and there were more than a few things in this video that I did not know and had never heard of or seen mentioned anywhere else (but then again, I haven't looked at EVERYTHING out there.)

The video is 1 hour 11 minutes and 48 seconds long. I didn't expect to that I would watch the whole thing to be honest, because I thought it was going to be filled with things that I had seen before, but when the video ended I thought "has it been an hour already?" ...

It's not the best video as far as quality, but it does make up for it with information.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that, I haven't seen this yet, very good resource.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Could you please explain to us whats in the video, maybe give a summary of some sort?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
leachers, wow 118 view an only 3 replies

good job on findin the resourse, though zombie

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Could you please explain to us whats in the video, maybe give a summary of some sort?

Since I can't edit my original post, I'll add a little summary here.

First off, this Documentary isn't stuffed with video footage of the towers falling, planes crashing etc. It does start out with a lot of still images shots from 9/11, but they rifle thru pretty fast. There's nothing in it about "What really hit the Pentagon?" kinda stuff. Which I kinda liked, because when I watch those conspiracy videos of the towers falling and "missing evidence" at the Pentagon, it reminds me of Oliver Stone's movie JFK and Kevin Costner in the court room .. "back and to the left. back. and to the left. back and to the left."

The videos talks about a lot of the oddities surrounding the time before September 11th and a few on 9/11. It talks about the botched election in 2000, PNAC, Jack Abramoff and his connection to certain big wig politicians as well as his connections to the Hi-Jackers. It talks about the FBI agents who were fired when they wanted to investigate the hi-jackers, flight training, money lines and people connections PRIOR to 9/11. It also talks about Huffman Aviation and some of the suspicious goings on with the business, partners, employees and the middle east.

Like I said, it's deffinately a video worth watching.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The Able Danger part is really important. That part about 9/11 doesn' get nearly as much attention here as it deserves.

Thanks for posting the video. That shrinking circle must be getting ever so smaller by now.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Quick question(after watching the video):

Why were the kids "bent over" in the chairs when SA "informed" Bush of the "2nd attacks"?

Did anyone else catch that?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2smooth4ya
Quick question(after watching the video):

Why were the kids "bent over" in the chairs when SSA "informed" Bush of the "2nd attacks"?

Did anyone else catch that?

Would love for someone to explain this bizzare scenario.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
And in the Bush Day video on that site it's funny (in a sad, pathetic way) just how long bush waits and does nothing when told the country is under attack!!

www.crisisinamerica.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Now had he rushed out ans scrambled AF1 won't there be people telling "Hey look how he panicked, it is clear he couldn't have helped anything so he just made a show how he's going to solve it"?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tuccy
Now had he rushed out ans scrambled AF1 won't there be people telling "Hey look how he panicked, it is clear he couldn't have helped anything so he just made a show how he's going to solve it"?

Wow so while others are jumping out of windows, etc, etc.. it was better for Bush to sit for another 20 minutes and read about some goat?!!! You all call this "having a calm demeanor, proper LEADERSHIP"? There are ways of excusing yourself to handle a MAJOR EMERGENCY. Stop thinking that the "extreme" was Bush only other option.

How did they know that the school wasn't under attack?

[edit on 16-6-2006 by 2smooth4ya]

top topics

join