It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grabbing Video?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
8th

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I ran across this. Could very well be fake, but it gets a little eerie after you watch it a couple times. Any feedback? If this has been posted before go ahead and delete the thread, sorry.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Wow. I always thought there was some truth to all the cartoons about hiding behind thin lamp-posts and such.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I laughed cuz that thing's head looked like a potato, it looks pretty scary too though being all sneaky and stuff, but it could have been a prank....I dunno...weird.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Interesting video, but an easy prank to pull.

If an alien or ghost was to try to grab you, would you not go get your mate with the camera and chase the thing? I know I would!

Thanks for posting the vid tho

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I know this has been discussed on ats before, and i think the people that filmed this came forward saying it was a hoax.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
yea it's too blurry to say non hoax

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Since I couldn't understand a friggin thing they were saying, I had to go by body language. And since the video was blurry, I could.t really tell much.

But I doubt it was real. Mexicans like to play jokes like thos often.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Look at the end of the video when he makes it kind of black and white. You can deffinately see that the "alien" is wearing a shirt. I don't know about all of you, but, I don't really think that aliens wear shirts. At least from all pictures that I have seen.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This has been discussed before , as one of the poster's has stated. I do find it quite eery. I have watched it over and over again, I a not so fast to write it off as a hoax, but I have heard of it being one as well. I would like to know where to get the story behind the video, because it happens so dramatically, and with a vry real scence of scary.

It is a wild video, but for the most part, I have to lean towards the skeptical sicde of it's analogy as well. Well, at least until the power's that maybe proves it's existance one way or the other..

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It's outlandish, weird and quirky. Does that make it stronger or weaker? Beats me!

My gut instinct tells me it's a fake.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It's certainly is a fake, the video is horrible, and for the simple fact that the video cuts out right when it starts getting good!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
this is a faked video. the people that made it said they staged it with there friend

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Must admit scared me the first time i saw it..then watching it again you can see its definetley suss.
I mean it must be the skinniest alien in the world to fit behind that lampost

[edit on 20-6-2006 by bmdefiant]

8th

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Like I said, very well fake, but just eerie. I did get a good kick out of it popping out from the light post

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Ah yes - this video... Clear evidence that those sneaky Grays have nothing to do but scare innocent humans.

It's videos like this that convinces me to take up arms and join the Intergalactic Wars!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I can remember this have been already discussed. Not sure what the outcome was, but I think it was fake. Wasn't this filmed in Mexico?

Will try to find the link : www.abovetopsecret.com...

ohh sorry see that the link is already been mentioned

[edit on 20/6/2006 by rai76]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
this is a faked video. the people that made it said they staged it with there friend

as you said this is a confirmed HOAX.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There is another video in Spanish about aliens/fantasmas on that site, that is really terrifying. I know I'm sorry I did. I recommend anyone iwth a weak heart or easily frightened mind not watch it, for the rest of you daredevils here is the url:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8th
I ran across this. Could very well be fake, but it gets a little eerie after you watch it a couple times. Any feedback? If this has been posted before go ahead and delete the thread, sorry.

www.youtube.com...

I watched it several times alone and with my granddaughter. Both of us could see it kind of "forming" before the boy got there. His reaction when he "sees" it is pretty convincing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join