It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantastic Four 2: Galactus!!!! Your official information on the next FF movie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You liked McMahon's performance?

The lack of effort he put into his voice and zapping actions? Whatever floats your boat... :shk:

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Sure, he played an arrogant jerk pretty well.
I never had any voice expectations, comics don't make any sounds

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
No doubt that pre-Doom he was good... but when he had become Doctor Doom I wanted him to be more like

And I wonder if he has been made King of Latveria yet... it'd be fun to have him back with diplomatic immunity.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ah I see where you are coming from. Full-on Doom wasn't that impressive. They should look at MUA for inspiration.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
At least he wasn't as bad as the Doom from the the Russ Meyer version. He was horrible. Big waving hands and silly poses. And bright bright green BLECH

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
At least he wasn't as bad as the Doom from the the Russ Meyer version. He was horrible. Big waving hands and silly poses. And bright bright green BLECH

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Rasobasi420]

Never

mention

that

film.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
We've come a long way Baby
(and sorry, it was Roger Corman, I always get those two mixed up)

old

new

Doom

old

new

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
We've come a long way Baby
(and sorry, it was Roger Corman, I always get those two mixed up)

old

MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
New promo featuring scenes from around the world and..... THE FANTASTICAR!!!!

www.marvel.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Ugg.

Insider says Galactus will be a storm cloud

But really though I shouldn't be surprised. It was already known that Galactus would just be a "presence" in the film.

Oh well, here's hoping that there is something behind the cloud and that will be what wee see in FF3.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I hope there is something behind that cloud. Maybe Galactus's vessel produces a storm cloud, and that's all the people on earth, or any other planet can see until it's too late (FF3).

I don't see why it would be too hard to create Galactus, since they did such a good job on the surfer and the FF. They don't even need to make him huge because according t the comic, he could change size at will.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Ugg.

Insider says Galactus will be a storm cloud

But really though I shouldn't be surprised. It was already known that Galactus would just be a "presence" in the film.

Oh well, here's hoping that there is something behind the cloud and that will be what wee see in FF3.

A cloud??? A fraggin' cloud? They turned one of the most powerful entities in Marvel into a storm cloud? A CLOUD?!?!?!?

Galactiac I could live with... I could even live with Gah'Lak'Tus.... but a cloud?

In my honest opinion that's pretty pathetic.

There had better be something inside it cause if there isn't
:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

Galactus ain't got nothing on a ticked off comic geek!

[edit on 18/4/07 by JackofBlades]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well, Silver Surfer is still looking good.

Laurence Fishburne is the Voice of The Silver Surfer!

I think Doug Jones should have just been the voice but I'm happy with Laurence Fishburne.

Last week AICN was saying Laurence Fishburne was going to voice Galactus so maybe the cloud information is'nt correct or only half right too

[edit on 19/4/2007 by Umbrax]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I like Laurance Fishburne, Do you think he has the right voice though, I always saw SS with a 20 year old's voice and a bit Surfer dude(not likie narley dude but a just voice tone).

Look forward to this film and i'll be interested how Laurance Fishburne pulls it off, He can't go in there with the voice of Morpheus...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
I like Laurance Fishburne, Do you think he has the right voice though, I always saw SS with a 20 year old's voice and a bit Surfer dude(not likie narley dude but a just voice tone).

Look forward to this film and i'll be interested how Laurance Fishburne pulls it off, He can't go in there with the voice of Morpheus...

Well we don't know exactly how old the Surfer actually is. He could be thousands of years old, or just seventy. I think Fishburne will be a good actor, but I think I will keep on making jokes about him being Morpheus.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I thought SS was just about middle aged. I know he returned to Zen La in the comic as the Surfer, and met up with Shala Bal, his old GF. Unless the inhabitants of Zen La live for thousands of years naturally, he's likely just a middle aged man. However, he has been middle aged for as long as his comics have been around. (30 years or so)

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Well I don't think that as the Herald of Galactus he would age. Galactus always needs a herald and he isn't fond of unnecessarily expending energy creating them. The SS is practically invincible so I always presumed he was immortal too...

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I agree, he's most likely immortal, but Galactus does go through heralds like toilet paper.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades

A cloud??? A fraggin' cloud? They turned one of the most powerful entities in Marvel into a storm cloud? A CLOUD?!?!?!?

Good news!

Avi Arad Squashes Galactus "Storm Cloud" Rumor.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Brax, Is the image of Galactus in your blog from the movie?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join