It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnoticed Flying Objects During Shuttle Launch *new*

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Check this out... this should give you an idea how high these Objects are...

You can use the flight time in seconds and the chart at this following link to support the height that is displayed.

www.spaceflightnow.com...

[edit on 12-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
And..., to follow last lost_shaman post, the objects going around or through vaporous wastes prove absolutely nothing!

[edit on 12-6-2006 by D1ssient]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ssient
And... the objects going around or through vaporous wastes prove absolutely nothing!

It proves the size of the objects actually, and the EXACT height they are flying.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thats right. Behind a cloud not the plume.

Start watching this video at around one minute.

Watch where the plume crosses the cloud in the area just below center screen.
More specifically watch the cloud formation just to the left of the plume area.

You will notice a "tongue" shaped area that juts out from the main cloud body.

Watch the video at around 1 minute seven seconds as that "tongue" begins to cross the plume.

Notice how this area is where the birds start disappearing at around one minute
sixteen seconds?

Conclusion..

The birds are not flying into the plume. They are in fact much closer to the camera than the plume, flying behind a cloud tendril which happens to cross over the plume.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This video shows them going into the plume AND the cloud. Because of the "curve" flight path of the shuttle and slight northern winds, the plume and the clouds actually get closer together.. and the Objects actually fly through BOTH..

see here: media.putfile.com...

IF in fact they ARE flying through the clouds, which they are, that would also mean the the objects ARE flying around 11500 feet. How large do those birds have to be in order to capture them WITHOUT zooming in, at 11500 feet?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The Cumulus Clouds are obviously much closer to the camera than the Shuttle plume several miles away.

Hopefully this diagram here will help clear up things.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
obviously you didnt see this picture: img217.imageshack.us...

the clouds they are flying through arent even in view on the bottom picture. Keep in mind the actual person that filmed the original video is in the bottom picture of the link above. He has a different line of sight, which also supports my claims that the clouds they are flying through are around 11,500 feet.

A more accurate perspective...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I went back thru it again and again. I see exactly what you were talking about with the accumulus clouds, but on closer inspection, you see that they are at the plume going around it , behind it and thru it..

I had watched at 420 then at 800, you can clearly see that the objects are traveling at the distance of the plume at the height of the lowest part of the cloud. You can see that the objects bank around the plume. I tried to find shadow, but I could'nt, could be because of the over cast and no sun to shine to create it.

Well,LAES YVAN...... I have to call it a night, but I will surely be here tomorrow to see what has been happening.

And for the rest of you all, thanks for creating such great posts on a very interesting and complicated thread.....

CIAO!!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
even if you post a thousand more posts again trying to convince yourself that these are ufos, these are not. Seriously, this thread should be closed as I consider this case debunked since the first few pages.

Did you know that Britney Spears is an ET?

[edit on 13-6-2006 by D1ssient]

d1k

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Just stop replying. He can't be serious with his posts anymore. He's just milking this for ATS points baiting people to reply more.

This is hands down the most obvious points fishing thread I have seen on ATS. I didn't think taking video of birds, claiming they are ufos and staying online on ats for 2 days straight could get a thread to 20 flippin pages. He is trolling and fishing people, stop giving him points.

He's probably laughing his ass off at all of us who replied and keep replying to this nonsense.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by d1k]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

even if you post a thousand more posts again trying to convince yourself that these are ufos, these are not. Seriously, this thread should be closed as I consider this case debunked since the first few pages.

This case cannot be debunked after the last few of my posts, the pictures clearly show YOUR line of sight and perspective are wrong. Also the objects DO fly through the plume at the base of the 11,500 feet high clouds.

media.putfile.com...

[edit on 13-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Seriously , the second set of clouds is even closer to the observer than the first set nearer the horizon. And much nearer to sea level than 11,500.

Also the very nearest vantage point that the video could possibly have been taken is 3 miles away from the Launch Pad then the second closest after that is Seven miles away from the Pad.

Notice from your Paint Diagram your observer would have to be standing less than a mile away from the Pad to have that line of sight.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Well based on my resolution, I can't officially say they are birds. I highly doubt they are vultures or eagles. I would think the most likely avian candidate for this would be seaguls as they can also fly to significant heights.

d1k

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hey mods, why was my tag removed? Whats the point of allowing us to give tags when you just remove them if you don't agree with them?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

[edit on 13-6-2006 by D1ssient]

Yeah. Debunked by a panel of veritable "experts". Yet I see what appears at the very minimum as some VERY large birds flying at what appears to be a VERY high altitude.

I'm not sure where all of the math majors came from (out of the woodwork with the graphs and #it) but I'm sincerely amazed at the energy and lengths that you guys go to in order to "own" someone or prove them wrong.

Again, kind of like your attitude at the Area 51 poster. With the immediate negative you close yourself off to a few that could be "for real". When N.S. was hammering away in one of my other threads you guys were all about what he had to say. Now all of the sudden..he's fallen from grace. How the tables turn.

You guys are starting to annoy me. It's obvious who the mods favour on this board, and even more obvious who the knuckleheads are that are simply making sport of anyone who opens a new topic with which they do not agree.

Start putting out your own conspiracies and put out some proof so that we can start throwing some eggs your way.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Just stop replying. He can't be serious with his posts anymore. He's just milking this for ATS points baiting people to reply more.

This is hands down the most obvious points fishing thread I have seen on ATS. I didn't think taking video of birds, claiming they are ufos and staying online on ats for 2 days straight could get a thread to 20 flippin pages. He is trolling and fishing people, stop giving him points.

He's probably laughing his ass off at all of us who replied and keep replying to this nonsense.

That moniker is just about right.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

This is what I was thinking.

d1k

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tha Troubleshoota
Yeah. Debunked by a panel of veritable "experts".

It was "debunked" by his very own video when you can see the freakin wings flapping on his ufos. His "facts" are his own distorted reality, he fails to see reason or common sense and his proof are MS paint specials which is apparently solid scientific proof....to him.

Wise up. This is ATS not wearefools.com.

Now I'm done giving this scam artist points.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN

This case cannot be debunked after the last few of my posts, the pictures clearly show YOUR line of sight and perspective are wrong. Also the objects DO fly through the plume at the base of the 11,500 feet high clouds.

media.putfile.com...

[edit on 13-6-2006 by LAES YVAN]

Okay, this one does show the plume and does convince me of a VERY high altitude for a bird, but now I'm seeing some flapping going on in there. Very hard to detect, but it's there. I'm beginning to see some very BIG birds but they are flying very high indeed.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Hey mods, why was my tag removed? Whats the point of allowing us to give tags when you just remove them if you don't agree with them?

Because "point fisherman" was representative of your opinion of the thread author not the thread topic. It's an abuse of the tagging system.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join