It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth part 2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I remember reading an article that said Scientology was classified as a business in the US and sweden and that the E-meter was just a simple lie detecter. I just have this strong disgust for people who take advantage of the weak minded.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
The best evidence I can give you, would be to kill yourself. You'll have a while when you see a white light of you getting speedily transfered to Jupitor, and then you get to chill with all the other Thetans there that are wacked out of their minds...

wait don't do that. Go to the church of scientology, ask to listen to the between lives implants tape. Ask questions, ask them for proof, don't ask me, I can't give it to you.

kill myself?
are you in a cult? all humans believe in something more, but were saner about it and think "it" in simpler way what you just put up. but most of us are also boderline schizos so i believe you are fully schizophrenic.

most people just believe in the one thing. whether it's a living or dead god or the universe around us that has to be because it HAS TO.
by in no way am i going to jupiter with you when we die. you can go... me, i'm hope to go to a heaven of some sorts. a place i've only been to in dreams, but i still believe that if it does exist, it is many times better than even those dreams.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Dude what ever drugs your getting, Layoff them.
I went to jupiter once to and met four reptillians and two grey's...
And then the acid woreoff,
If someone hold's the proof and they charge for it...
They obviously do not deserve the proof...
Like we wont know till we die what actually happens,
so until then i think i should go get 2 sheets of acid create my own cult...
Bring on the money

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Am I trying to recruit? Of course, they sure need the help. Am I starting a new

I am think of becoming a scientologist. How much does it cost? What do I have to do to become a part of it? I don't have a really great job, and I was wondering how much of my income I would have to donate to the church in order to recieve their services.

How much money have you spent on scientology?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Absolute Truths:

-The only way out of this prison is Scientology

Okay Tom
Do you want to come over and jump up and down on my couch with me
Then afterwards we can snack on some placenta???? Sorry buddy can't buy everything you said... some, but not all. Scientology is not the way out.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31

Absolute Truths:

Okay Tom
Then afterwards we can snack on some placenta???? Sorry buddy can't buy everything you said... some, but not all. Scientology is not the way out.

Hey, I'd like to have a real conversation with jaguarmike. Please back off. I may find something I like about this religion.

I'd like to ask him some more questions and if you run him off, I won't be able to.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez

Absolute Truths:

Okay Tom

Hey, I'd like to have a real conversation with jaguarmike. Please back off. I may find something I like about this religion.

I'd like to ask him some more questions and if you run him off, I won't be able to.

Okaaaaaayyyyy. Deal
I didn't run him off...I invited him over to jump on the couch.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You are making fun of him. That's not a very good way to have a conversation.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You are making fun of him. That's not a very good way to have a conversation.

Ahhh... didn't you want to ask him some questions??? Get to it!! I feel remorse for making fun of him, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!!!! Now back to the questions PLEASE

PS... I couldn't help it BTW

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I've asked my first question already. It is just a couple posts up, about the financial obligations of scientologists. You see, I don't want to hear all of his great ideas and stories until I know if I can afford the services.

Then I'd just feel left out.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I've asked my first question already. It is just a couple posts up, about the financial obligations of scientologists. You see, I don't want to hear all of his great ideas and stories until I know if I can afford the services.

Yep I see it..... carry on

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Thank you.

Next, I'm going to want to know about the powers of an operating thetan. And if Mike knows of any of them getting sick or getting cancer or anything like that. My Grandmother died of cancer, but she wasn't a scientologist. Also, if anyone he knows have left the church and why they did.

See I'm confused.

I would also like to know about scientologists ideals and ethics. Are scientologists supposed to be honest and straightforward? Mike, do you know any scientologists who won't pay back loans or have trouble paying their rent?

I would appreciate an answer to these and other questions I have.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
I remember reading an article that said Scientology was classified as a business in the US and sweden and that the E-meter was just a simple lie detecter. I just have this strong disgust for people who take advantage of the weak minded.

Partial text of wiki on the e-meter.

Judge Gerhardt A. Gesell found that:

Hubbard and his fellow Scientologists developed the notion of using an E-Meter to aid auditing. Substantial fees were charged for the meter and for auditing sessions using the meter. They repeatedly and explicitly represented that such auditing effectuated cures of many physical and mental illnesses. An individual processed with the aid of the E-Meter was said to reach the intended goal of 'clear' and was led to believe that there was reliable scientific proof that once cleared many, indeed most, illnesses would successfully be cured. Auditing was guaranteed to be successful. All this was and is false.
The judge ordered use of the E-Meter be confined to "bona fide religious counseling" and the device be prominently labeled with a warning notice
The E-Meter is not medically or scientifically useful for the diagnosis, treatment or prevention of any disease. It is not medically or scientifically capable of improving the health or bodily functions of anyone.
The Church has adopted a modified version of this statement, which it still invokes in connection with the E-Meter. The current statement reads:
By itself, this meter does nothing. It is solely for the guide of Ministers of the Church in Confessionals and pastoral counseling. The Electrometer is not medically or scientifically capable of improving the health or bodily function of anyone and is for religious use by students and Ministers of the Church of Scientology only.

Of course Scientology is no wackier than Catholicism or Islam, IMHO.

[edit on 13-6-2006 by opensecret1150]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Thank you.

Next, I'm going to want to know about the powers of an operating thetan. And if Mike knows of any of them getting sick or getting cancer or anything like that. My Grandmother died of cancer, but she wasn't a scientologist. Also, if anyone he knows have left the church and why they did.

See I'm confused.

I would also like to know about scientologists ideals and ethics. Are scientologists supposed to be honest and straightforward? Mike, do you know any scientologists who won't pay back loans or have trouble paying their rent?

I would appreciate an answer to these and other questions I have.

People who leave the church have either committed overts on the church/reasons I don't know yet IE I haven't studied the tech. enough/Suppressive people/1.1 covert hostiles

OT's don't get cancer... I'm sorry to hear about your Grandmother, mine went that way too.

Scientology is about absolute ethics and ideals, no group comes close to having the highest ethical standards of Scientology.

*The Suppressive rant on this thread coming from naysayers is rediculous but there is no way to silence you all. Your condition puts me in a sort of empathy... I kinda feel bad for you. You don't know what you don't know, and you never will. Quoting anything from suppressive websites is so funny to me, those people are SP's, and the worst possible evidence ever. There is a reason people leave the church. For every depressed upset/failure person you throw at me thats left the church, i'll throw at you 10 that are happier than they ever thought possible, totally in control of their life, doing what they want, getting what they want, and having certainty on life. Booya!

[edit on 13-6-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
jensouth31

Laugh all you want, you making fun of this is like an ant in the road yelling at a speeding SUV to stop. You do nothing to me and my goal. People like you are all the same, i've met many.

All truth passes through three stages:
First, it is ridiculed;
Second, it is violently opposed; and
Third, it is accepted as self-evident.
-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

You need to apply your sig here to my thread, and wake up to what opportunities hummanity has as a whole

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

jensouth31

Laugh all you want, you making fun of this is like an ant in the road yelling at a speeding SUV to stop. You do nothing to me and my goal. People like you are all the same, i've met many.

You need to apply your sig here to my thread, and wake up to what opportunities hummanity has as a whole

I'm not a people, I'm an alien spirit living in a people body. My sig you're right. I found that too be truth with God, and Christ. I did apply it.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

People who leave the church have either committed overts on the church/reasons I don't know yet IE I haven't studied the tech. enough/Suppressive people/1.1 covert hostiles

OT's don't get cancer... I'm sorry to hear about your Grandmother, mine went that way too.

Scientology is about absolute ethics and ideals, no group comes close to having the highest ethical standards of Scientology.

*The Suppressive rant on this thread coming from naysayers is rediculous but there is no way to silence you all. Your condition puts me in a sort of empathy... I kinda feel bad for you. You don't know what you don't know, and you never will. Quoting anything from suppressive websites is so funny to me, those people are SP's, and the worst possible evidence ever. There is a reason people leave the church. For every depressed upset/failure person you throw at me thats left the church, i'll throw at you 10 that are happier than they ever thought possible, totally in control of their life, doing what they want, getting what they want, and having certainty on life. Booya!

Interesting, Mike.

I've heard that OT's don't get cancer, that's very nice that you haven't seen any with cancer either.

Can you please clarify for me what you mean when you say that you 'haven't studied the Tech. enough"?

And what is meant by the term 'oppressive people'?

Also, I am curious as to what a 1.1 covert hostile is.

Would you also be able to expound on scientology's highest ethical standards? I know, as a Christian currently, that the ten commandments are our base ethical standards. Does scientology have anything that is somewhat comparable?

I have also heard the term 'having to have before you do' used in relation to scientology. What are Scientologists required to do before management releases the next OT levels?

Have you, personnaly had any trouble with your scientology training? What exactly are the gains promised by Scientology?

Thanks again in advance for your answers.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

-When we die, we do not go to hell or heaven, we go to a soul processing base on Jupiter and are sent where the system sends us, brainwashed, and given a gameplan in life... I.E. fate

Toynbee Idea
In Kubrick's 2001
Ressurect the Dead
On Jupiter

Toynbee

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Am I trying to recruit? Of course, they sure need the help.
[edit on 12-6-2006 by jaguarmike]

They sure do!! Tom's been working on Angelina Jolie too.

CRUISE CONTROL: Tom Cruise is embarking on a Mission Impossible of his own - to convert Angelina Jolie to Scientology. He is apparently keen to lure the Tomb Raider star, 31, into the church to boost its profile. But her pals say she is determined to resist and Cruise has no chance.

www.metro.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
"OT's don't get cancer... I'm sorry to hear about your Grandmother, mine went that way too."
So your better then us non OT's eh?....

"Scientology is about absolute ethics and ideals, no group comes close to having the highest ethical standards of Scientology."

Scientology is about making money and playing off the emptiness and fears of the weak minded for profit.

If scientologists had the upmost values they would not charge people tens of thousand of dollars to become "clear".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join