It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth part 2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I have already told most of you the truth through my other posts... but too many bogus/old questions keep getting asked. For background information, read the Spanish Inquisition/NWO/Immortality post I made a while back.

Absolute Truths:

-Aliens exist
-Our souls are alien souls... I.E. we are all aliens trapped in these bodies
-Our soul is immortal and records everything we experience
-When we die, we do not go to hell or heaven, we go to a soul processing base on Jupitor and are sent where the system sends us, brainwashed, and given a gameplan in life... I.E. fate
-God exists
-Grey's, Reptilians, other aliens resembling us... all exist
-We have lived countless times before
-There is a great chance you have lived on an "alien" (not Earth) planet before
-There are countless other prison planets in the galaxy, we are not the only one that has no idea
-The pyramids were built by homo sapien or alien with the use of telekenisis
-The reason Earth is so ridden with crime is because a big number of people were sent here for crimes and banished from other alien civilization
-The only way out of this prison is Scientology

NONE OF US DESERVE TO BE HERE... bottom line. We are something much greater.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
everything was cool untill the part about jupiter.
an then u realy threw me overboard when u say the only way out is scientology....

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Lots of claims with no kind of proof or even attempt at proof..or even links to threads you have proof in.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
everything was cool untill the part about jupiter.
an then u realy threw me overboard when u say the only way out is scientology....

I could have sworn I replied to this a second ago...

Heh, if I remember correctly, scientology was created by a man who wrote Science Fiction novels. Basically, it's something about us being aliens, and something about being tied to a volcano by some fellow named "Lord Exenu" or something.

Very crazy stuff, and it looks like this fellow is just trying to recruit people.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
-The pyramids were built by homo sapien or alien with the use of telekenisis

Or? OR??? That's no absolute truth!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
yeah i think i watched a southpark episode about this

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Yeah, you can get info about it here.

Very crazy stuff.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eteric Rice
Heh, if I remember correctly, scientology was created by a man who wrote Science Fiction novels. Basically, it's something about us being aliens, and something about being tied to a volcano by some fellow named "Lord Exenu" or something.

Very crazy stuff, and it looks like this fellow is just trying to recruit people.

Hey I was going to say that!

Really. Isn't recruitment against ATS T & C? Just asking. I remember it was forbidden in the Secret Societies forum...

Anyhows... @Jaguarmike ... Where is the proof? Any proof. Oh wait, you can't know the proof unless you pay huge amounts of money to Scientology like certain strange acting people in Hollywood?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
hello JaguarMike, you have created this thread without really finishing your first one?

link

Or do you just like to start threads then sit back and watch the replies?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Okay, I'll bite.

Absolute Truths:

1. Aliens exist.

Quite so.

2. Our souls are alien souls... I.E. we are all aliens trapped in these bodies

I differentiate between Terran spirits and those who have incarnated in other humanoid systems. Then again, there are some alien souls in Homo sapien bodies here now. I've come across some. They relate more to space aliens than they do to humans. These need to be watched.

As far as being trapped in the flesh until death or a Gift of Astral Projection, that is quite true.

3. Our soul is immortal and records everything we experience.

Absolutely. Whether we like it or not everything is recorded in the Spirit and within our souls.

4. When we die, we do not go to hell or heaven, we go to a soul processing base on Jupitor and are sent where the system sends us, brainwashed, and given a gameplan in life... I.E. fate.

Total nonsense.

When we die, we ascend to the highest plane of existence in The Light that equates to our spiritual development. Most souls are of common spirituality so most cannot ascend beyond the Lower Realms. The basically spiritual souls or "angels" ascend to the Mid Realms. This is where the beautiful cities of light are located - which many Near Death Experiencers have reported. Saints, who are relatively few in number and who do not seek to be a part of a Group Entity but be a Light onto Oneself, ascend to the Higher Realms of Spirit. God Realized Masters, of which there are none at present in the Spirit, ascend to the Monad Realms of Light.

5. God exists.

Not as a being, but as an infinite energy spectrum that is nonliving, referred to as The Light and The Light Of The God Force. Universal Law governs The Light and that law cannot be changed one iota. The Light is what enables reality to exist in the first place.

The God Realized Master who used The Light to orchestrate The Big Bang no longer exists in this space-time continuum because He/She divided up into trillions of angels. In this timeline, all souls are what remain of The Original Creator. Which is why traditional ministers have often said that "a piece of God is in all of us." We are all "fractals of light" of The Original Creator.

But the story doesn't end there.

The vision and genius of The Original Creator is to have a large Universe that is teeming with humanoid life in many cultures and environments. He/She knew that eventually some Saints would evolve into God Realization, leave the flesh, Ascend to their respective Primary Godhead Sun, and seek Him/Her out in an alternate timeline to this one - and invite The Original Creator into this space-time continuum.

Which means that The First Coming has yet to occur.

6. Grey's, Reptilians, other aliens resembling us... all exist.

Agreed.

7. We have lived countless times before.

Not true in all cases. Some people have only incarnated (and only in humanoid forms) a handful of times. Initially, before humanoid life emerged, most incarnated into animal bodies.

8. There is a great chance you have lived on an "alien" (not Earth) planet before.

In referencing what I stated for #2, there are indeed some "alien spirits" who are Terrans at present. However, not in my case.

9. The pyramids were built by homo sapien or alien with the use of telekenisis.

The pyramids in the Americas and in Egypt were not built using telekinesis. They were built with antigravity technology by Atlantean refugees who wanted monlithic structures constructed in testament to their defeated civilization. They attempted their own War of Independence against The Zetan Empire and were nuked out of existence, which also caused The Great Flood (mentioned in various ancient cultures), worldwide earthquakes, and the tilting of the world on its axis. The remaining Atlanteans fought against time in erecting those structures and others before their few remaining machines broke down beyond minor repair.

By the way, there was a man who claimed to have rediscovered the use of antigravity. He built his own monument in Florida.

10. The reason Earth is so ridden with crime is because a big number of people were sent here for crimes and banished from other alien civilization.

Civilizations run their course. A lessening of spiritual values is the key sign of a declining civilization. Once this one is either totally changed in a revolution or destroyed, a more spiritually progressive society will physically emerge.

11. The only way out of this prison is Scientology.

The only way to find long term contentment is by striving to live by The Golden Rule and learning to serve others in some way. By increasing our ability to love genuinely and deeply, we develop the ability to ascend to a spiritual plane of existence in The Light after we leave the flesh. Our lives in bodies is short. The innovative approach of Heart Chakra Radiance, which emulates the approach for advanced spiritual development that The Original Creator utilized, is very important to cultivate daily.

12. NONE OF US DESERVE TO BE HERE... bottom line. We are something much greater.

Many want to be here. Some do indeed deserve much better

Things will eventually improve.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Am I trying to recruit? Of course, they sure need the help. Am I starting a new thread just to see the replies come in? Yes and no, I want to get the info out there or spark up some new conversation. Science Fiction author? Yeah and?... look up his autobiography... truly amazing.

I'll keep hampering away, this is the truth. Do I have proof? I will not show proof here because the documents/information is not licensed to me and I have no right to do that- you have to find it out for yourself and then make your own conclusions.

As for Jupitor, listen to the recording "Between-Lives Implants" or pick up a copy of "History of Man." Both will fill in the gaps I have created.

It is a hard idea to grasp that we live on a prison planet. We all know it. We have two parts to us, we have bodies, and thetans (you know it as souls). A Thetan is an actual being that can do pretty much anything, and people have the ability to tap into or become their own Thetan and then... can do pretty much anything. A few have even left Scientology to show off their new abilities (caugh caugh Gerard Senehi).

If an area was overpopulated a long time ago or if someone did a crime be it good or bad, they were sent into this Thetan prison system. Where you go is a crapshoot- you could go to a number of planets just like ours with very similar bodies... Nordics/Plaeidians (spelling) are both examples of this... however they have much better technology for some reason that I don't know and are more spiritually advanced and have less reactive mind.

Do not listen or even give Suppressive and Bad websites the time of day that bash Scientology... there is a reason they don't want it to succeed... they want to keep you down at all costs. 2 1/2% of people want to keep you down at all costs, and 20% of people are completely swayed and controlled by these 2 1/2%. Don't let them win.

All of you are posting on an ALIEN AND UFO forum... this is your answer men and women. What did you expect... 1,000 alien ships to land on the White House lawn, or a NWO combined with a heavy Star Wars program to battle the "Evil Alien Races"?

btw i'm a huge supporter of Dr. Stephen Greer, he's a powerful and good man with some amazing abilities putting his life on the line. You probably won't read this Dr., but I just started reading your newest book I like it a lot, you do get the emotions across with the astral projections... amazing. Thank you for what you do.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I'll keep hampering away, this is the truth. Do I have proof? I will not show proof here because the documents/information is not licensed to me and I have no right to do that- you have to find it out for yourself and then make your own conclusions.

well..thats pretty convienient for you eh?

are you going to just post wild fantasys?..join the cue with all the others wasting space on ats or actually give us some evidance?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Im getting sick.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The best evidence I can give you, would be to kill yourself. You'll have a while when you see a white light of you getting speedily transfered to Jupitor, and then you get to chill with all the other Thetans there that are wacked out of their minds...

wait don't do that. Go to the church of scientology, ask to listen to the between lives implants tape. Ask questions, ask them for proof, don't ask me, I can't give it to you.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

ask them for proof, don't ask me, I can't give it to you.

Then delete this post.

Coz thats whats needed, come on.....

Dont sound like you are on drugs, provide some sort of tangible evidence.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I enjoy how it ends with us believing in a conventional human ideology such as Scientology.

Luxifero

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The best evidence I can give you, would be to kill yourself.

thanks dude..thats really helpfull.

can we do the theory first and the practical in say...oooo....bout 60 years? (god willing)

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Am I trying to recruit? Of course, they sure need the help.

i thought it was against ats rules to activly recruit

Well this is not thruth, this is the truth according to you. and you expect us to sit here and just agree with you? im sorry but i need PROOF. This is a very convienient get out claus you have there.

well i m not even going to quote the rest. What you say about jupiter etc just sounds completly barmy to me so am i to believe that there is a sort of soul factory there
um dont think so.

You say to all of us here that this is the ultimate truth well i ask you sir show us the proof and maybe il start to believe you a bit and not think your theory is a little loony even for the crazy people like me on this site

[edit on 043030p://49064 by ronishia]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You know what I think I think Jaguar Mike is trying to recruit scientologists or whatever reminds me of the type of guy who would drink the kool-aid for the promise of a better life outside his miserable existence.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
My BS meters needle has just shot through the glass.... you owe me a new BS meter.

When can we finally be free from the endless banter from these delusional circus barkers of the wanna-be-paranormal? When are people gonna just stop with the "I CHILL WITH E.T. ASK ME ANYTHING BUT I CANT GIVE PROOF" Schpeel?

WE WANT PROOF DAMMIT!!

Here this may help....

proof
n.

1. The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true.
1. The validation of a proposition by application of specified rules, as of induction or deduction, to assumptions, axioms, and sequentially derived conclusions.
2. A statement or argument used in such a validation.
1. Convincing or persuasive demonstration: was asked for proof of his identity; an employment history that was proof of her dependability.
2. The state of being convinced or persuaded by consideration of evidence.
4. Determination of the quality of something by testing; trial: put one's beliefs to the proof.
5. Law. The result or effect of evidence; the establishment or denial of a fact by evidence.

Now go get some proof....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join