It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graveyard Ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Has anyone here seen this video of a ghost captured in the graveyard? Its quite popular and I've always seen it at many ghost video related websites.

Heres the link to it Ghost video

Its a guy with a videocamera in a graveyard and he sees this figure shaped like a woman/girl and she turns her head with glowing eyes towards him when he yells out "hey what is your name?" Some say it was just a cat sitting on top of a tombstone. But when I looked closely I could make out that it was a human's head that turned with long hair. I was just wondering what you guys have to say about this.

[edit on 11-6-2006 by balon0]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
hmm im sorry i found that the video was to dark to make out anything. i fainlt saw what looked like 2 eyes before the guy started running but with the video being this dark i find it hard to come to any sort of conclusion as you said it could just be a cat or something as their eyes glow when light hits them.

still though if i saw somthing like that in a cemetry in the dark id proberly run screaming as well as ima wimp lol

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I was trying to catch the image as a jpeg or something and play around with it in photoshop but I dont have any sort of software that does that. Would anyone here know how to or have that kind of software? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hey I have seen that one many times too. It's probably a fake, but it's pretty creepy. Maybe someone in a mask with reflective eyes. If you want to check out a bunch of other clips click on my signature.

new topics

top topics

join