It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is any one here a part of the illuminati??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
U know... that's an extreemly intresting question. In my last job I met a person who clamied to be a member of the rite with a "3rd Degree"and also had in his posetion the "KING JAMES BIBLE". it's an intresting copy of the bible. it talks about masonary magic for the 1st 100 or so pages befor eth book of genusses even begins. I don't know if he was telling the truth, but the bible sure looked strange to say the very least.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What an interesting thread.

I'd like to bring it back to life for the newer members who might not have seen it yet, by adding another question....

Would you believe even if it was admitted to you?

Would you believe someone if they told you they carry Illuminati blood, but that they are a renegade who is trying to stop them? Would you believe them if they told you they are not alone in what they are trying to do?

Just asking.

-

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   

He has... the birthmark.

Heh heh - lower back, right side?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Is that a serious question!! LMFAO

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Indeed.

That's where mine is.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I can't say I'm officially part of the illuminati, but I do have some of the guys over for poker and beer every now and then

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Im not I don't even care about who they are im just interested in the magic they use.
[edit on 4-6-2006 by candy_chimes_boy]

[edit on 4-6-2006 by candy_chimes_boy]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
They don't really use "magic". They use their minds and influence.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I am an insider, part of the order of seers or watchers. Thats not to say I know what the Elite personally get up to. But I know more about how its run
edit on 22-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: filled it wrongly

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Don't you know there is an angel in the whirlwind ?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I am not part of them, but they are led by a group of unnaturally long lived individuals. some who have lived for thousands of years. Don't believe me, read www.hiddenimmortals.info...

The site may or may not be true or a little of both, but it sure was an interesting read if anything.

edit on 26-1-2013 by Khedwulf because: forgot to add some unimportant details

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
We're all members of the Outer Order of the Illuminati. Every human on earth has his or her membership confirmed upon taking their first unassisted breath of air after being born. Our degrees are also known as our birth ages. Members of Inner Order are recuited from the outer order. Not much is known of them.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There was a member of the Illuminati on the intros forum earlier, but the thread was 'CLOSED FOR REVIEW' quite quickly. I think he must have 'gone rouge' and was threatening to spill the beans. Obviously the staff were leaned on by 'them', because the guy was definitely genuine. Shame you missed him, huh?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebornman
There was a member of the Illuminati on the intros forum earlier, but the thread was 'CLOSED FOR REVIEW' quite quickly. I think he must have 'gone rouge' and was threatening to spill the beans. Obviously the staff were leaned on by 'them', because the guy was definitely genuine. Shame you missed him, huh?

I bet the staff realizes the reality of allot of different things based on when there given pressure because of certain individuals ready to spill beans.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The staff here is only half reptilian. (not sure about Springer yet)
So don't judge them too harshly.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
yes , i am , 2 points i wish to make
first point , the real Illumaniti was first created by The Devil Satan (or baphomet) he gave man kind the esoteric knoledge (see the bible for this)
second point , the "other" fake Illumaniti is connected to the fed in the u.s and adds members of the uccult and other groups i wont go into , this ILLumaniti want only one thing , its name , they have been romanced by it for a very long time , freemasons want to add it into freemasonry , everyone from pop stars have been romanced into it , but here is the bigger picture

Satan does not want people like this in the Illumaniti simple because it was a well kept secret and only for those smart enough to use the esoteric knoledge . secondly Satan met with mi5 in Ireland in the 1970's and told them to leave him alone , they didnt do this , they hounded him day and night for esoteric knoledge , Satan then gave them a warning about an event in the 1980s that hadnt come to pass .... yet ...
Satan gave a warning to mi5 about remote viewers from the u.s watching God .. yes God .. those remote viewers would find out a secret and God knew it , mi5 .. yes mi5 also talked to God and Satan both at the same time that day and mi5 simply ignored the warning , or did they ?
no they did not , one of them was a freemason and after finding out this truth decided that the human race should be destroyed..
1982 came and remote viewers from the u.s discovered this "secret" and a plan was set in motion on that day that would see the demise for the planet earth and its races

secret 1 ) God made the first race of humans and sent another 2 races here to aid in its creation and to aid in Gods plan for man kind
first plan - to create through genetic manipulation immortal human bodys
second plan - to harvest souls for heaven - only people created for their soul going to heaven go to heaven
secret two - when the first plan failed God set about the destruction of the human race , and sent a flood , one of the races informed the human race of this and they set forth a plan of their own along with this other race , build a boat and save the most advanced humans sinply because this other race wanted slaves of their own , those who built the boat soon went under ground (yes into underground bunkers and still ramain there today )
God then recreated the human race , this is another secret the remote viewers discovered
this plan just like the first was again destroyed by God but wait for it ... yes once again we find the same race who aided the human race the first time steped in to help once again , twice the human race was saved by another race NOT BY GOD!
this secret was told to the remote viewers by God himself in one of the many remote viewing sessions the U.S NAVY conducted with both God and Satan sitting in ot along with agents from mi5 who were keeping Satan at gun point !!
unknowen to the remote viewers at the start was the fact mi5 had spoken to both God and Satan back in 1973 when Satan gave a warning to mi5 to make sure the remote viewers never found out any of this . mi5 being into the occult and full of ego had made a decision to do something for them selves and soon found out they were up to their neck in the destruction of the human race , mi5 never told the remote viewers a simple plan Satan ame up with to save the human race , they lat the remote viewers think Satan had asked God to destroy the human race !
the remote viewers fell for it but only for a while , snipers were sent from the u,s navy to aid Satan in ireland in 1984 but were unable to help him , mi5 had found out that one of the races that God had sent to aid him in his plan for the human race were being rather naughty , firstly they were still doing the job they were sent to do , secondly they also had the humans they rescued from Gods first plan underground , these people and some up top were being lied to by this other race , the lie ? they called them selves Demons , this is what attracted mi5 in the first place , mi5 if you know anything about them is the occult .
once they found out that God was intending on destroying the human race and having been sucessfull in blaiming it on Satan began to contact this race and form an alliance with them and other races who were realy comming here to find and aid Satan .
mi5 soon went to the Illumaniti and told them that Satan was on their side , he wasnt , Satan finding this out set his own plan in motion , to aid Angels in their survival , if the human race was goin to destroy the human race and try to use other races ships to storm heaven Satan felt that it was ok to kill God but if they killed angels Satan would have to step in and side with the angels !
Satan gave word to the Illumaniti that it was going to be disbanded and only he would remain a member and take the name Illumanatas (satan is spelled backwards after the word Illuma ) if war came to heaven anyone calling them selves Illumaniti would be killed..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
there is no original source material demonstrating the perfectabilists survived past what, 1785 ?

so anyone who claims to be a part of it is selling you something

eta :lol, jokes on me again

wow it's been 7 years
edit on 31-1-2013 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
so long story short , only Satan on this planet is Illumaniti , all others are fake and are all going to die , this war is real and has been going on from 1984 , all white orbs in the sky are man made with alien tec..
the other race ? those are the greys and they tried to storn heaven in 1009 with soldiers but i dont know what army they are from , i have no information on this or if it was a success , i hope not as it will be the end of the human race and angels , the only victor is races connected to mi5's occult slaveery agenda to enslave Gods and angels alike for the enslavement of the human race , standing in the way of this is Satan and his forces , yes he realy is the good guy , dont buy into propaganda in this person , mi5 did and ended up destroying the human race along with remote viewers from the U.S

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This was passed to me awhile back and some of you might find it interesting......

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

edit on 1-2-2013 by Aleister because: No reason

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join