It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbara Bush... Daughter of Aleister Crowley?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
Cug

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

The last I heard, O.T.O. was headquartered in Prague, having been moved there by Hymeneus Beta, from California. When did it move to Berlin?

It's been in Berlin for quite some time, the early 90's at least. (looking at the address in some older books)

And for the record the O.T.O. does not have a physical headquarters. Berlin is just where the Secretary General lives, so that is the mailing address. The Head of the O.T.O. (Frater Superior Hymenaeus Beta) still lives in the States.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

It's been in Berlin for quite some time, the early 90's at least. (looking at the address in some older books)

Ah ok. It's been quite a while since they sent me a Magickal Link.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yes about kissinger,not sure what level of masonry he has aquired,he's a knight of Malta,knight of the british empire,loyal servant to prince phillip,duke of edinburgh.Oh and he kept vietnam going,for several year's,see what happen's when a man has to much power/authority.

Now you have my answer to your question.How about mine,,what level of masonry is required,,which would give you access to anti-gravitic technologies?

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Who hasn't at some stage thought that Uncle Al Crowley was heavily involved with their being in this 'timeline' altogether. It's practically all generated out of his very own noggin'.

What I find fun is the notion that dear ol' George, current leader of the free world, arrived here during the Babalon Working, that Crowley is down as having this to say on it's two male participants - he called them louts (ie - Jack Parsons and L. Ron Hubbard).

So, you know like - Vote Moonchild.

If anyone wants a brief timeline of another kind here goes -

1946 Babalon Working

1947 Roswell crash and Uncle Al leaves us and Scientology / Crowleyanity begins

1948 Israel exists

1952 UFOs over D.C. / Tibets last stand / Jack Parsons leaves us

Any Questions?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Nice timeline ed 209

I have a question: how far can you extrapolate the time line?

I have not come across the BABALON working of 1946 but am familiar with some of Crowley's BABALON dogma. Can you post me some recommended links?

Cug

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpiomoon
I have not come across the BABALON working of 1946 but am familiar with some of Crowley's BABALON dogma. Can you post me some recommended links?

Jack Parsons Babalon working.
www.babalon.net...

Check out the whole site for more Parsons info, and there are 2 books out about him that also cover it. Strange Angel by George Pendle, and Sex and Rockets by John Carter.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
this is a very interesting thread indeed

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I actually think that it is PROBABLE, cause anything is possible. She does have this very evil energy to her. i wouldnt doubt if crowley is the one she got most of it from. BTW, she does resemble him!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by questions2u

This is how it works,you blog in a comment,masons here break it into chunks and attack your points(DDT).

If someone makes several different statements, is there a fair non-masonic way to answer each point in an organized fashion?

The following is a test, I will attempt to respond to each point you made with out unfairly breaking up your post.

O.T.O(freemasons)love crowley,even with all the whisleblowing that masons are doing,freemason deny it is even happening.I know,if the Bafath were still here,any resistance would have long since been quelled.

O.T.O is headquartered in Berlin not Australia,being protected by (m16) and such.Orrin Hatch is a big player in this.

This is how it works,you blog in a comment,masons here break it into chunks and attack your points(DDT),however this is not preventing members from around the world from flapping their lips if you will.

European Union,trilateral commision,Bilberger,can you feel the power.Kissinger is a mason that sits in one of the top bricks of the pyramid of our buck.We can trust his 9-11 investigation results right.Huh huh.How about Nasa whistleblowers,Masons controlled the lauches of shuttles,keeping us believing that rocket propulsion is the best we have.Huh huh

I am a mason and I don't love him.
What whistleblowing?
I deny its happening.
Who are the Bafath?
I wouldn'nt know.
I am giving you a fair hearing by not breaking it up.
Yes, many flap there lips, no real secrets here.
No.
He is?
I don't.
We learn launch control techniques in the 2nd degree.
Anybody who listens to Coast believes we have better

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Now you have my answer to your question.How about mine,,what level of masonry is required,,which would give you access to anti-gravitic technologies?

There are millions of masons like myself. I am truck driver. Much of our lodge consists of blue collar workers. Now if there are some super-masons somewhere who know how to make anti-gravity, they got that way by working with top secret government contractors. If a few golfers know about anti-gravity, you can't say that all golfers are covering for them. If a few Christians rob a bank, you can't say all Christians are bank robbers.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

O.T.O(freemasons)love crowley,even with all the whisleblowing that masons are doing,freemason deny it is even happening.I know,if the Bafath were still here,any resistance would have long since been quelled.

O.T.O is headquartered in Berlin not Australia,being protected by (m16) and such.Orrin Hatch is a big player in this.

This is how it works,you blog in a comment,masons here break it into chunks and attack your points(DDT),however this is not preventing members from around the world from flapping their lips if you will.

European Union,trilateral commision,Bilberger,can you feel the power.Kissinger is a mason that sits in one of the top bricks of the pyramid of our buck.We can trust his 9-11 investigation results right.Huh huh.How about Nasa whistleblowers,Masons controlled the lauches of shuttles,keeping us believing that rocket propulsion is the best we have.Huh huh

I think the problem you are having is the inability to realize that your fantasies are not our realities. I also think you forget we are not on the same meds as you.

You also failed to mention shapeshifting annunaki reptiles so you lose a few style points...

[edit on 22-3-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by capsitan
I actually think that it is PROBABLE, cause anything is possible. She does have this very evil energy to her. i wouldnt doubt if crowley is the one she got most of it from. BTW, she does resemble him!

As I mentioned when this thread started a year or so ago:

There's just no way that Barbara Bush could ever be cool enough to be Crowley's daughter.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Naah. I'm much more inclined to believe Hitler was a Rothschild.

No doubt! Literally...

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   

There's just no way that Barbara Bush could ever be cool enough to be Crowley's daughter.

Not sure about cool enough, but her facial features could certainly pass.
Evil, I say, just evil. lol

You would also have to consider she would not have been raised by Crowley, allowing only certain traits to be passed down.

........ just hit me, You think Crowley was COOL?

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper

Absolutely. Crowley rebelled against literally everything that the status quo stood for. One can't get much cooler than that.

That's also why Crowley became a hippie icon in the '60's. Along with Che Guevara, it was Crowley's philosophy that gave birth to the modern counterculture movements. Personally, I consider Crowley the first modern beatnik. Like the American beatniks of the 1950's (who also were interested in Crowley), he was a bohemian artist and poet, always searching for ways to express himself that hadn't been done before.

But even more importantly, Crowley forces us to look at the world in new ways. He demands perfect freedom, and charges us to do likewise.

As for his "coolness", this is evident by Crowley's his fans:

John Lennon
Jim Morrison
Jimmy Page
Bruce Dickinson
David Bowie
Sting
Salvadore Dali
Andy Warhol
Timothy Leary
Allen Ginsberg
William Burroughs
Everyone in Blue Oyster Cult
Aldous Huxley

The Poet Aleister Crowley

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by Grailkeeper

Absolutely. Crowley rebelled against literally everything that the status quo stood for. One can't get much cooler than that.

He was also deep seeded in magik and I thought masons were not supposed to be into that?

Just find it curious that you find him cool, when by most of the usual arguments masons have no interest in Magik and no affiliations.

hmmm

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
RedPill "...There are millions of masons like myself..."
Just curious ( and seriously green in this area of discussion), your a Truck Driver -- cool, but why are you mason? I belong to Moose Lodge, but for me that's beer time and pool.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
He was also deep seeded in magik and I thought masons were not supposed to be into that?

Why not?

At one point in time, Masonry was a cornucopia for occultists. Such men as Albert Pike, Albert Mackey, MacGregor Mathers, Robert Little, John Yarker, A.E. Waite, Paul Foster Case, Manly P. Hall, Robert Mackenzie, J.D. Buck, and other prominent occultists belonged to the fraternity. Indeed, they all considered Masonry itself to be a school of occultism and Kabalah. Even Crowley himself had received the degrees of Masonry in an irregular Lodge in Paris.

Just find it curious that you find him cool, when by most of the usual arguments masons have no interest in Magik and no affiliations.

hmmm

That's certainly true, but the reason that I entered Masonry in the first place was due to my interest in its occult aspects. I had been a student of Crowley, Magick, and occultism in general, long before I became a Mason.

I had first been a member of Builders of the Adytum, a magical order founded by Dr. Paul Foster Case as a successor to the Alpha et Omega Temple of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. One of the books on their recommended reading list is Pike's "Morals and Dogma". After reading it, I decided to become a Mason.

Unfortunately, the Masonic fraternity was not quite as esoteric as "Morals and Dogma" had me originally believe, but is still at least a step in the right direction for those new to Kabalistic studies: at least men who have gone through the Masonic degrees now know the Kabalah exists, where they probably didn't beforehand.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I heard about this recently via thebravenewworldorder.com. While it may be old news and possibly a prank, it is just too entertaining to ignore. Thebravenewworldorder's author suggests a synchronicity between the 911 attack and the grandson of Crowley reading a story titled "My Pet Goat". And is there a family resemblance? I can see it.

Plus it makes this scene even creepier.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Tryptich]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
First of all, let me just state unequivocally that this ROCKS! I SO want to live in a country where this is true!

OK, that said, let me just drop a couple of info grenades into the mix. My father, a 33rd degree FreeMason (Scottish Rite), former Grand Master of the Dorchester Lodge in Boston, knew virtually nothing of Crowley, nor did my maternal grandfather, also a 33rd degree former Grand Master of the White River Lodge in White River Junction, Vermont. Add to that the fact that my father burst out laughing uncontrollably when I asked him who the Illuminati were, about, oh 30 years ago. I'm not saying any of this means anything but I will say, from my own personal experience with and exposure to this overblown boys' club that speculation about its occult manifestations and supposed guest list of the powerful is generally dubious at best. Kissinger? He's JEWISH, fer Chrissake!

Stuff like this is what makes the Internet interesting and simultaneously ridiculous. But I do have to admit the resemblance between the two is eyebrow-raising. Of course, I've been saying Barbara Bush was a man for over a quarter century. Anyone can see that. Still, if she IS Crowley's daughter, that might explain a lot of things. She did marry the first man ever to become president after heading up the CIA for 4 years, in fact the ONLY such character, and HIS father was such a monumental #bag that Congress had to pass a law during WWII to get him to stop doing business with the Nazis! Look it up. No wonder his son was assigned to the Pacific.

Anyway, until this particular urban myth is busted I see no reason not to milk it for all the yuks and deliberate discord it can possibly provide.

Carry on...

P.S.: I gotta join this site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join