It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Shadow Corporations

page: 1

join
share:
DSO

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I rememeber hearing a theory quite a while ago about the global economy. It is controlled by a few megaconglomerates that own nearly every large company on earth. They are companies that lie in the background and controll how their branches work and participate int he market, hence the name Global Shadow Corperation.

I've been trying to find more information on this, but so far i've not been able to find anything, for or against or otherwise. All i remember about this theory is that Coke and Pepsi belong to rival GSC. Any more info that you know would be appreciated.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by DSO]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DSO
I rememeber hearing a theory quite a while ago about the global economy. It is controlled by a few megaconglomerates that own nearly every large company on earth. They are companies that lie in the background and controll how their branches work and participate int he market, hence the name Global Shadow Corperation.

I've been trying to find more information on this, but so far i've not been able to find anything, for or against or otherwise. All i remember about this theory is that Coke and Pepsi belong to rival GSC. Any more info that you know would be appreciated.

Hey, I assume you are speaking of the NWO? There is lost of info on ATS regarding them:

NWO Index
NWO Forum Guide

Googled Sites

I hope this is of some assistance. Good luck.

edit: fixed links

[edit on 2-6-2006 by pstiffy]

DSO

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
No i don't think it's part of the NWO. I'm not to familliar with it, but from what i do know is that it deals primarily with global government.

GSC's are more of an economic nature, and apparently have been around for quite a while. (i think the theory dates back to the 1960's, but i'm not sure). They don't meddle with government affairs rather are mainly economic (but they will protect their intrest by any means possible). I'm still looking for more info, I'll keep you posted.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The book "Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time"
by Prof Carroll Quigley explains it all.

It's huge, 1,000+ plus pages and out of print, but it is worth the read.
It lays it all out. How global shadow corporations, intl banking, NGOs and secret societies took over after WWII. The author is highly respected and credible. He was a tenured professor of foreign policy and history at Georgetown University. Bill Clinton was one of his more famous protégés.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Dude, how is it that you can spell Megaconglomerates but not corporation? lol

Anyway, it's not that far fetched of a theory and in some respects very true. Just off the top of my head General Electric buys up huge companies like penny candy. The only problem is that once the 3 year Nazi Brainwas….er, I mean break in period is up, these companies have to maintain a 15% profit margin or they are cut loose.

One thing you can bank on, monopolies are alive and well in the 21st century even though they are illegal in the USA.

DSO

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
First of all i want to appoligize for the typo in the title. It has been corrected.

These comapnaies acctually could be part of the NWO. I've done more reading on the NWO and that has led me to think that it is the economic component of the NWO.

And speaking of compaines buying up others one can't help but mention Microsoft.

Any speculations of whcih companies belong to which?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I was just giving you the business on the spelling. (obscure Leave it to Beaver reference)

It only stands to reason that the largest companies would be the most powerful and also have a big lobby hand in how governments are run. It's kind of a natural progression with a title (NWO). What company knowing they could control to an extent government activities wouldn't?

new topics

top topics

join