It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colossal Cover-Up Underway !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
gray area...
government isn't really business (isn't supposed to be anyway)
and in this case, the whistleblower decision was put into place to protect industry secrets, not illegal activities...

and when we are speaking of government, if the checks and balances cant watch our leadership, then we will

this is worst president in history folks... usually war presidents get the highest ratings...
Nixon would be the exception, and he WAS a crook...

I hope this is true honestly, but doubt the Blair connection now due to the timing of his speech...

if he had just been thru this, then i doubt he would be up for donning the fake smile, and doing a little song and dance...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
A revelation such as this topples administrations and blackens the rep of nations.
How credible is this Flocco and his sources? This is way too heavy.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbreid
A revelation such as this topples administrations and blackens the rep of nations.
How credible is this Flocco and his sources? This is way too heavy.

Very low credibility, really. Tom Flocco has one of the worst websites for spinning tall tales and similar crap. Id say hes only about 5 points more credible than the world weekly news.

Alex Jones has made no mention of this "theory" and he is perhaps the first person I would tghink would jump on it if it had a shred of truth to it.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Federal agents revealed that a taxi cab left the Rayburn building parking garage with three body bags just after the shootout which was covered up by Capitol Hill police on instructions from Bush officials who were in contact with television executives and House/Senate leaders.

The agents had followed the British operative into the Rayburn parking garage where the shootout occurred according to longtime federal whistleblower Stewart Webb and intelligence authority Thomas Heneghan both of whom confirmed the whole incident via several of Webb’s 22-years worth of inside federal sources with further corroboration by several more U.S and French intelligence agents to whom Heneghan spoke.

Federal agents? Federal sources? Give me a name.

Please. This is just Tom Flocco trying to generate hits on his website for the benefit of advertisers.

There are some really gullible people out there.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Federal agents? Federal sources? Give me a name.

Please. This is just Tom Flocco trying to generate hits on his website for the benefit of advertisers.

There are some really gullible people out there.

Your proof lies where? I'm eager to see this. You have a habit of just running around and making fun of these people that say things like this, yet you rarely provide proof in your defense. I find this to be a problem with older members. Give us newer people a chance to learn as well, eh? I personally don't need the guidance of an older member to tell me what I should/should not listen to. That's just as great as people selling the sources given for this article short. I don't mean the offense, but please give us the opportunity as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If this Tom is the only source, it may take awhile before other websites will post it-
I bet everyone is looking, but he is the only source.

This is holding everyone back:

Washington news outlets are reportedly being discouraged from filing Freedom of Information Act lawsuits to acquire the evidence and reports.

IF this is true, i think by tomorrow there will be fireworks in the Internet.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
If this Tom is the only source, it may take awhile before other websites will post it-
I bet everyone is looking, but he is the only source.

This is holding everyone back:

IF this is true, i think by tomorrow there will be fireworks in the Internet.

I will be shooting off fireworks if this comes to be.

I still have some roman candles left over, too. There may be a spur of the moment ATS party in New Orleans!!

Only time will tell, but I see nothing wrong with talking about it for the time being. Apparently there are enough people that want to talk about it, and pick it apart without just saying that the source is no good, so we better shutup. *shrug*

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
let's hope tomorrow we know more an have other sources available! this is keeping me out of my sleep! it's 1 am here in belgium, got to get up at 6 to go to work. but i'm searching all i can to find more on this 'mega!' story...
when i wake (within 5 hours is that
) up i'll check ats first so keep on searching and discussing guys! bring us the truth!!!!

good night you all!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

You better hope this isnt true- If it is, you might have to hide out for awhile

What is so farfetched about this story? Remember, the NWO. It has to start with a bang so to speak, doesnt it. Too much drama? We already know the level of drama that can and is generated on a daily basis

Too Hollywoodish? This entire thing has been out of the pages of a horror book for most of us paying attention.
Frankly, i agree we should have another source. Who will it be? What Really Happened.com?
You will laugh at that one.
PrisonPlanet?
You wont believe it.
Fox news? I sincerely doubt it.
Anyway, i dont know who is going to come forward with more news on this subject, but when they do....it wont make a bit of difference to ya, will it??

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
While doing some searching on a similar topic I found this HAL TURNER dude is reporting the same Flocco story. I doubt this man's creditibility as he is hugely anti gov and also pretty racist. But it is another person reporting the stroy if that means anything

I apologize in advance for linking to a story on a racists website I just wanted to show the story is being reported in other areas. I'd say don't go to the site if eaisly offended

ETA some spelling maybe crappy but I am far too tired to care

[edit on 1/6/2006 by Jack Bauer]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Ding ding ding...

Thank you for the link. Now we will see if what i said previously is true.

Not credible enough!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
Your proof lies where? I'm eager to see this. You have a habit of just running around and making fun of these people that say things like this, yet you rarely provide proof in your defense. I find this to be a problem with older members. Give us newer people a chance to learn as well, eh? I personally don't need the guidance of an older member to tell me what I should/should not listen to. That's just as great as people selling the sources given for this article short. I don't mean the offense, but please give us the opportunity as well.

I have a "habit of just running around and making fun of these people that say things like this, yet you rarely provide proof in your defense."?

And

I find this to be a problem with older members.

Kid, you're a riot.

I would never dream of taking away your opportunity of forming your own conclusions.

I just thought I could save you some time, having seen more BS than you have. Take it or leave it, no skin.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I have a "habit of just running around and making fun of these people that say things like this, yet you rarely provide proof in your defense."?

I would never dream of taking away your opportunity of forming your own conclusions.

I just thought I could save you some time, having seen more BS than you have. Take it or leave it, no skin.

I just really like the thrill of trying to look up the information as much as I can. Then I come on here and someone said it is BS, it's kinda aggravating. I would really like the chance to disprove the report or prove it based on facts to determine the credibility of the sources. It's far to easy to just say something is bull without at least trying to prove it.

As I said, meant no offense, and none taken here.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

You better hope this isnt true- If it is, you might have to hide out for awhile

If they come after me,I'm coming down to hang out with you!

I gotta sign off for awhile - severe T-storms starting.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ther was a bang, it was evacuated, it was investigated, no missing persons report, I will say that there is probably no cover up here as it was most likely the nearby construction. Remember a bang is not always due to a gun.

When I was a youth I worked construction and there were loud bangs all the time from various air tools and other equipment and so on...

As I have said before not every thing you hear is always a conspiracy. I looked into this story and I would say it was most likely exactly what they said it was.

But you never know maybe Cheney went on an urban hunting trip.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Use this address to see where my building was... I posted the stuff about the rockets in Atlanta:

Two Northside 75
Suite 100
Atlanta, GA 30318

That will give you my building on Google Earth. I have screen shots already in my post on the rockets, so you should be able to see where the rails run and their proximity to I-75, which is like 500 meters away or so, if not less.

Let me know if this helps you see where those tracks run too.

-O

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Even I find this somewhat incredible...

However, does anyone remember this?

Massive power outage reaches Midtown Direct

A major electrical outage, which brought rail service to a standstill on lines across the state, created major delays to Montclair commuters last week.

Last Thursday, a vast Amtrak outage stranded thousands of commuters traveling between New York and Washington during the morning rush, and roadways and river crossings were jammed with motorists forced to abandon rail travel. Passengers in five trains were stranded in tunnels — including four under the Hudson River — where riders endured darkness and heat.

During the outage, trains on NJ Transit’s Midtown Direct line were rerouted to Hoboken, where rail workers in yellow vests and police officers often outnumbered travelers.

More...

And then there is this:

Former CIA Analyst Says Iran Strike Set For June Or July

Former CIA analyst and Presidential advisor Ray McGovern, fresh from his heated public confrontation with Donald Rumsfeld, fears that staged terror attacks across Europe and the US are probable in order to justify the Bush administration's plan to launch a military strike against Iran, which he thinks will take place in June or July.

Appearing on The Alex Jones Show, McGovern was asked about the timetable for war in Iran and said that behind the diplomatic smokescreen, the final chess pieces were being moved into position.

"There is already one carrier task force there in the Gulf, two are steaming toward it at the last report I have at least - they will all be there in another week or so."

More...

This is all getting too weird for even me....

[edit on 1-6-2006 by loam]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
If it were true
if it were true...
if it were true, then it can change the world, by our knowing...

so lets know... instead of speculate

Good call, Laz.

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
And please lets not knock the source, because all Tom did was put on paper, what these two "eye witnesses" saw/heard directly...

Whoa!

That's some rather large speculation on your part. How do you know this Tom fellow talked to anyone at all? I'll give you an example:

200 Federal agents just left my house after each personally assured me that this is the stupidest story they'd read on ATS in a long time. They also, of course, told me that they are avid viewers of ATS and they have all of your addresses. And, they assured me that there is a Santa Clause, Virginia. We had a little party, wore sombreros, ate wings, took shots, and then called it a night.

Now, don't knock the source (me), because all Hamburglar did was put on computer screens what these 200 "federdal agents" saw/heard directly.

Catch my drift? I think you've made a huge assumption that I for one am not willing to make. This story reeks of garbage to me.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Hamburglar]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Bauer
While doing some searching on a similar topic I found this HAL TURNER dude is reporting the same Flocco story. I doubt this man's creditibility as he is hugely anti gov and also pretty racist. But it is another person reporting the stroy if that means anything

I apologize in advance for linking to a story on a racists website I just wanted to show the story is being reported in other areas. I'd say don't go to the site if eaisly offended

ETA some spelling maybe crappy but I am far too tired to care

[edit on 1/6/2006 by Jack Bauer]

Ill say it again as i said on another thread.

If Hal Turner is the only other person to pick up this supposed story, then its reliability is probably not good.

If Tom Flocco is the original source, and the only source of these claims, then the credibility drops to zero.

I like to use extreme discretion when judging sources of any news that doesn't come from reliable sources. Tom Flocco is at the bottom of the list here.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

I have seen recently quite a few threads which have to do with "if is true", but they are all speculation and exagerations with only a political agenda.

YEAH....if its true Iraq has weapons of mass destruction....kinda like that huh Muaddib?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join