It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They kill people, then they say sorry. I hate them" - Haditha survivor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Here is a link to an interview with a young girl who is the only survivor of the family killed in cold blood by US troops in Haditha.

Those of you who believe the embedded CNN journalist who says these troops might care to view this news item which went out on ITV news in the UK.

You can see the bullet holes indicating that the US troops forced entry into the house, killing all but one of its occupants. This girl's parents and grandfather, among others, were killed, as was her neighbour.

The item notes that the US forces have moved away from their initial denial, despite the fact that a CNN journalist just knows they're innocent.

And I think we can conclude from the end of the video that this girl probably won't be too much of a fan of the US from now on.

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if she wound up being a suicide bomber.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if she wound up being a suicide bomber.

If she decided to be a suicide bomber, more Iraqis will die. I feel sorry for her and for the victims she may take. She may hate America but that don't mean automatic revenge. Ask the Japanese when we killed millions of their people. I wonder why not many Japanese suicide bombers after the war.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Nice one. too quick a reply to have even seen the video.

Good to have ideologues around to pick apart any opposing postings.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join