It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77 debris all planted?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
In reviewing that popular Pentagon debunking page here on ATS and looking at all the plane debris photos, they seem to suggest that these plane debris photos are proof positive a 757 crashed there. I've also noticed that there is debate as to whether these plane parts are actually from a 757 or not as Loose Change suggests they are not.

I'm not an expert on Boeings, so I don't know if these plane parts are all ones that can be found on a 757 or not. Let's assume they are parts from a 757 for a second. Who's to say they all weren't planted there?

Does anybody not think that if our government faked a plane crash that they wouldn't plant plane debris all over the place to help make it look like a plane crashed there? Who has access to plane debris from previous plane crashes? Our government does.

Operation Northwoods even talks about planting plane debris:

c. At precisely the same time that the aircraft was presumably shot down a submarine or small surface craft would disburse F-101 parts, parachute, etc., at approximately 15 to 20 miles off the Cuban coast and depart. The pilots returning to Homestead would have a true story as far as they knew. Search ships and aircraft could be dispatched and parts of aircraft found.

There seems to be so few pieces of plane debris found at the Pentagon that it would seem consistent that they were all planted based on the premise that the fewer pieces of debris one has to plant, the less chances of being caught and none of the pieces of debris look too big or heavy to easily plant. The area of the crash was under construction (coincidentally), so I don't see any problem of being able to haul in pieces of debris inside crates and then plant them inside and outside the building right before the hit. I've also notice that almost all of the pieces of debris found outside have no burn marks on them, which again, would make them totally consistent with being planted and that's why they avoided any fire damage.

I think all of those 757 plane parts found at the Pentagon were planted. Which ones could not have been?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
so how do people plant "plane" parts that big (one was the size of a man) without being noticed within minutes of the crash?

give me a break.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
What debris was the size of a man wizy?

What are these guys doing?

Running around picking up debris, or running around dropping debris on the lawn?

Why would they be running, if they were picking up debris?
Why would they be in such a hurry? They are obviously in a rush...

Or could they be quickly collecting pieces that might be recognized as not being from a 757?

Any thoughts?

[edit on 31/5/2006 by ANOK]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Keeping in mind this was a crime scene - what would people be doing picking up debris anyway?
Don't they watch C.S.I.?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wizy
so how do people plant "plane" parts that big (one was the size of a man) without being noticed within minutes of the crash?

Who is going to notice them and where is this big piece you are talking about?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
read the 757 hit the pentagon thread. all the photos that have been released are there. There they show men picking up debris from the plane, one being as big as he was.
im not going to repost images that have already been posted in another part of this forum in an ongoing thread. Its wastes my time since its already proven.

Yet you all avoid this question again:'

How can anyone plant evidence within minutes of the crash? And people witnessing to the "rain down of debris" soon after the crash?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
More images:

debris.0catch.com...

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

read the 757 hit the pentagon thread. all the photos that have been released are there. There they show men picking up debris from the plane, one being as big as he was.

Ok yes I remember now, that guy was walking away with that pieces of debris. So obvious is wasn't too big to be able to have been planted since he was WALKING AWAY WITH IT.

How can anyone plant evidence within minutes of the crash? And people witnessing to the "rain down of debris" soon after the crash?

1st, you never answered my initial question.

2nd, did you not read where I suggested it was planted BEFORE the crash?

3rd, was that raining debris from the plane, building, or missile?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by diggs

Ok yes I remember now, that guy was walking away with that pieces of debris. So obvious is wasn't too big to be able to have been planted since he was WALKING AWAY WITH IT.

seee my other link in for your answer. debris were found, many were big pieces. If you choose to ignore them, that's not my problem.

Which is answered by my question. how do people plant plane debris on the open lawn 200 feet from teh actuall crash/building? You'd think that people from the air, parking lot, highway, would find it odd that someone or some people would be walking around before the crash to lay down "debris".

Again, you are not thinking in reality. With all the traffic from the highway, wouldn't you think those eyewitnesses would have said as they watched the plane fly in over them, to see people walking around on that lawn fronting the crash point carrying huge pieces of metal with them?

Since there was no missile (cause a missile is too small to create that type of damage, and it would have GONE Through the entire building), what do you think it would be?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by diggs

seee my other link in for your answer. debris were found, many were big pieces. If you choose to ignore them, that's not my problem.

Well, I really didn't ask a question, so...

Which is answered by my question.

No it didn't.

Again, you are not thinking in reality. With all the traffic from the highway, wouldn't you think those eyewitnesses would have said as they watched the plane fly in over them, to see people walking around on that lawn fronting the crash point carrying huge pieces of metal with them?

Who says they didn't plant them before the witnesses saw the plane/missile?

Since there was no missile (cause a missile is too small to create that type of damage, and it would have GONE Through the entire building), what do you think it would be?

You are assuming I think they used a missile and nothing else. You sure assume a lot.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Anybody that can show me a plane debris at the Pentagon that would be impossible to plant because it would be too big or heavy to, I'd much appreciate it!

Example: a piece of fuselage inside the building that would have been to big to fit through the doors.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
how about the rims found at the site that match that of a 757? rims are pretty freakin heavy, especially those of that size. How dod they plant those?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

im not going to repost images that have already been posted in another part of this forum in an ongoing thread. Its wastes my time since its already proven.

1. YOU NEVER DISTURB A CRIME SCENE. Rule nuber one for detectives. Why did the FBI start touching everything? This is very damming initself.

2. The explosion was so huge a simple tractor trailer could have been used to conceal then 'blow' pieces everywhere during the fireball/smoke screen.

3. Why are the 'fueselage pieces' not even scorched, scratched, burned, charred or melted?

4. Whatever hit the Pentagon could have been carrying a few key pieces associated with a 757 and they would have been ejected in the crash.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mouth
how about the rims found at the site that match that of a 757? rims are pretty freakin heavy, especially those of that size. How dod they plant those?

It would not be hard to load them into/onto another aircraft/missile/drone/grilled cheese sandwich or whatever hit the pentagon.

I think you know your question is fairly easily answered.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Here is your heavy rim, right behind the firefighters back, does that look too big and heavy for someone to plant?

[edit on 1/6/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
yes, anok those rims would be quite difficult for one person to plant shortly after a crash.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
"Again, you are not thinking in reality. With all the traffic from the highway, wouldn't you think those eyewitnesses would have said as they watched the plane fly in over them".

And out of all the witnesses not one could verify it was a 757, all they siad was they saw a plane. Even the military could not verify it was a 757, which the military were probly told what they saw.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

yes, anok those rims would be quite difficult for one person to plant shortly after a crash.

How about two shortly BEFORE the crash?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

And out of all the witnesses not one could verify it was a 757, all they siad was they saw a plane. Even the military could not verify it was a 757, which the military were probly told what they saw.

You seem to miss that nearly 40 witnesses stated that it was an airplane, with AA on th tail. Please tell me you're saying that they didn't see a plane.

I doubt a normal joe schmoe coul Identify a 757 from a 767 or a DC10. But the fact that nearly 40 witnesses saw a COMMERCIAL airlne plane fly over them is more than enough "proof".

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You seem to miss that nearly 40 witnesses stated that it was an airplane, with AA on th tail.

can you provide a link to support this claim, or are you going to tell me to go search for it in one of your previous posts?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join