It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Next Tattoo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is a picture of the tattoo i want...let me know what u think???

Yay or Nay???

Mic

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Does it have some meaning to you?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Does it have some meaning to you?

None at all mate...i found that pic last year and have wanted it ever since!

Mic

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm personally against getting inked if it holds no meaning to you, but it's your money. With that said, I'm also not really fond of tribals, either - they seem kinda "the thing to do" rather than anything else.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think it's beautiful! Very impactful. I love tattoos. Do you have other tattoos?

I don't have any, myself, and wouldn't get one without it having a specific meaning or marking an event, but if it's what you really want, then I say go for it.

On the other hand, if you want a tattoo that 'means something' I'm sure you could look around and find one so later, you don't find yourself saying, "Oh! I wish I had gotten that one instead of just picking a design I liked." Know what I mean?

It's really nice, though!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
No offence but I don’t like it, I have 3 tattoos and all of them mean something to me. Tribal tattoos seem pretty general and a high percent of people that get tattoos get tribal ones.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I must agree with everyone, tribal tattoos seem to be "all the rage" and everyone and their mother seems to be getting one. I also believe that tattoos should mean something to you, I mean, you're going to have them for the rest of your life.

However if the tattoo really speaks to you, then who is anyone else to tell you not to get it. Go for it!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
That guy looks like a convict Mick. You get one of those after you punk out ten men.

You might want to go with a teddy bear or a dolphin.

Peace

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'd say
When ozzy osbourne is saying tattoos are just something everyone gets nowadays, its time to stop.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
why do most guys want tattoo skulls? or something that has knives to.
Although most chicks i know go for flowers or winged things.

top topics

join