It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Problem... Your Suggestions...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Okay...

I have a really good job. Its with a huge corporation that is world wide. Our headquarters is in Switzerland. I'm in a secondary headquarters in Ohio.

My salary is pretty good, 5 day work week, 40 hours. I have a company expense account and get to travel monthly. I have no immediate supervisor in my office, my boss is in New Jersey.

I sit at a desk and am on the phone most of the day. The actual work that I do isn't that hard either. I'm in Finance.

The Problem, I don't want to work anymore! I'm not saying that I don't want this job anymore. I just don't want ANY job period.

I want to sleep in everyday. Get up and watch TV, play poker or golf.
Take vacations with my wife, travel etc.

I don't feel that I'm lazy, I like to do lots of things. Work just happens to be one of the things that I don't want to do anymore.

Whats wrong with me? Anyone have couple of Million that I can have, then I'll retire and then my problem is over, no more work for me.

Your thoughts / suggestions ?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
start a cult, seems like tons of money can be made there and if youre the leader you aint gotta do crap, just look at benny hin and his 6-8 million dollah houses

edit for retarded misuse of "many" lol

[edit on 18-5-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
start a cult

that is so last spring.

here's what you do. First, let me state that by following my advice, you are hereby bound to pay me ten percent of the gross earnings from any business income derived from the advice given in this post. This goes for anyone else who takes my advice and does what I am about to tell you.

ok, simple. start selling how to retire with millions at 30 packages. All you need to do is set up a 900 number and film an infomercial. In the recording and the infomercial you talk about how you wanted to retire by 30, how you had a great job, great life but just weren't satisfied. you wanted more out of life with less hassle and less work. Print up some cheap books telling the same message. throw in some ridiculous graphs and charts showing your happiness factor or some other bull. The phone callers can order the the whole package, complete with instructional dvd/video.

the instructional? simply a long, boring, drawn out description of what I just told you. start a phone and mail order success kit.

so many desperate people out there. you'll rake in the millions in no time. minus my ten percent vig. off the top you cheap, conniving, bastage.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by Lysergic
start a cult

so many desperate people out there. you'll rake in the millions in no time. minus my ten percent vig. off the top you cheap, conniving, bastage.

*wondering* why you have not taken your own advice....

or have you..

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Two words. Lottery Tickets

new topics

top topics

join