It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight77.info - Pentagon video release imminent?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

So a plane appears out of the blue, fires a missile, then dissapears into the blue...

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Do you know how high planes fly? or the range of a cruise missile?

What happened to the hijacked plane?

Atleast your asking the right question, if not to the right person, you should be asking the US government.

I don't knw i dont work for the bush administration, im sure some people on this forum can point you in the direction of some ways you can make a plane disappear though.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The video looks so faked. I paused/unpaused/paused/unpaused and not even that proves it was a plane. You cannot see the device at all, only a small tip which does not show if it was an airplane or not. The nice flash clearly hides the device nicely. This is a horrible video, and the .GIF on the first page looked more convincing.

This seems like a Bush rating booster or the NWO's desperate grasp of the people asking questions.

SMR

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Been through the DNA thing before in the CH thread.
For the plane to have vaporized or disintegrated as they say, it would have had to have been so hot, DNA would have been destroyed.The whole DNA story is hogwash.

I posted an article but this board wont allow you to see your individual posts.I cant even find the link to the article anymore.I do know that the intense heat at that very point was too hot to have any DNA survive.
I also wrote that it was funny that they even stated ( Government ) that they could not extract DNA to identify some at WTC because of heat, yet they said they did DNA testing on ALL Pentagon victims

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Good find, HardToGet. Those two pictures do look very similar. Although the one from the captured video seems to have a shorter second 'hump' and/or and elongated section just before they tail.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
Really? First I have heard of this. So this C-130 tracked it, followed it, and I assume watched it crash into the Pentagon? ............ Why do I have trouble seeing this happening?

?
How is this the first you're hearing of it? Oh yeah, that's because they usually ignore that on those conspiricy sites.
But, it has mentioned numorous times here and I thought was common knowledge, so unless you've been visiting just conspiricy sites, you should have known about that.....

Just did a quick search
Flight 77 timeline

9:36

Reagan Airport flight control instructs a military C-130 (Golfer 06) that has just departed Andrews Air Force Base to intercept Flight 77 and identify it. [Guardian, 11/17/2001; New York Times, 11/16/2001] Remarkably, this C-130 is the same C-130 that is 17 miles from Flight 93 when it later crashes into the Pennsylvania countryside (see 10:08 a.m.). [Star-Tribune (Minneapolis), 10/11/2002; Pittsburgh Channel, 10/15/2001] The pilot, Lieutenant Colonel Steve O’Brien, claims he took off around 9:30 a.m., planning to return to Minnesota after dropping supplies off in the Caribbean. He later describes his close encounter: “When air traffic control asked me if we had him [Flight 77] in sight, I told him that was an understatement—by then, he had pretty much filled our windscreen. Then he made a pretty aggressive turn so he was moving right in front of us, a mile and a half, two miles away. I said we had him in sight, then the controller asked me what kind of plane it was. That caught us up, because normally they have all that information. The controller didn’t seem to know anything.” O’Brien reports that the plane is either a 757 or 767 and its silver fuselage means it is probably an American Airlines plane. “They told us to turn and follow that aircraft—in 20 plus years of flying, I’ve never been asked to do something like that.” [Star-Tribune (Minneapolis), 10/11/2002] The 9/11 Commission Reports that it is a C-130H and the pilot specifically identifies the hijacked plane as a 757. Seconds after impact, he reports, “Looks like that aircraft crashed into the Pentagon, sir.” [9/11 Commission, 7/17/2004]

more from that site (one of the many eyewitnesses)

9:37

Fireman Alan Wallace is busy with a safety crew at the Pentagon’s heliport pad. As Wallace is walking in front of the Pentagon, he looks up and sees Flight 77 coming straight at him. It is about 25 feet off the ground, with no landing wheels visible, a few hundred yards away, and closing fast. He runs about 30 feet and dives under a nearby van. [Washington Post, 10/21/2001] The plane is traveling at about 460 mph, and flying so low that it clips the tops of streetlights. [CBS News, 10/21/2001] Using the radio in the van, he calls his fire chief at nearby Fort Myer and says, “We have had a commercial carrier crash into the west side of the Pentagon at the heliport, Washington Boulevard side. The crew is OK. The airplane was a 757 Boeing or a 320 Airbus.” [Scripps Howard News Service, 9/1/2002]

Radar, eyewitnesses on the ground, eyewitnesses in the air, confirmation from passengers on the plane, etc.
Please tell me how that plane magically disappeared while everyone was watching it and was replaced by a missile or whatever the theory is.

SMR

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
'“When air traffic control asked me if we had him [Flight 77] in sight,'
'I said we had him in sight, then the controller asked me what kind of plane it was.'

Ok, that doesnt seem odd to anyone?
They ask him to find this plane, then ask what kind it is? How the hell can they tell someone to go find a plane they dont even know what it is!?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
2 comments.

1) If the gov't is attempting to convince conspiracy theorists that a commercial aircraft hit the Pentagon why not just show other video sources. There have been numerous discussions outlining that several nearby locations had video footage (gas station was one, hotel I think was another). Show that and I'll re-consider, until then the conspiracy just deepens. Why hide it unless you have something 'else' to hide.

2) If you watch the F4 video note the point of impact and watch the wings (34/35 second mark). They don't disintegrate immediately, instead they slice through the concrete. I would expect the same with another aircraft or at least "some" similarity.

This video release does absolutely nothing to prove otherwise.

brill

[edit on 16-5-2006 by brill]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
'“When air traffic control asked me if we had him [Flight 77] in sight,'
'I said we had him in sight, then the controller asked me what kind of plane it was.'

Ok, that doesnt seem odd to anyone?
They ask him to find this plane, then ask what kind it is? How the hell can they tell someone to go find a plane they dont even know what it is!?

They asked do they have the plane in sight, they didn't tell them to find it. They only asked them to follow it.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I must stop posting. (Red eye 04:40am) The FIRST hump is already in the scenery, so cannot be taken into consideration when looking at the contour.

What do you get when you take off the first hump?

A fighter jet. Quite possible this Hawk (coincidence?) Advanced Jet Trainer...
Nice: Jets have been tested in unmanned flight since the seventies....

Just go here at 00:23 - 00:24 freeze. use any snapper like MW snap to blowup the image. Then go here to make the match. I would be greatly thankful if someone with indepth graphics knowledge would like to independently verify this.

Short, sweet, it´s a fighter jet! Going back to sleep now.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by HardToGet]

SMR

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
And who was this that was telling him this...........? Air traffic control?....... and they had to be told what this was? ........sure thing.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Radar, eyewitnesses on the ground, eyewitnesses in the air, confirmation from passengers on the plane, etc.
Please tell me how that plane magically disappeared while everyone was watching it and was replaced by a missile or whatever the theory is.

maybe you should read the rest of your source

(8:56 a.m.): Flight 77 Transponder Signal Disappears; NORAD Not Informed

see here for the link

i find the part where it says ... "it was evident that Flight 77 was lost" ... particularly interesting

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Tommio]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tommio

see here for the link

Transponder does not = radar

"Washington flight controllers are watching Flight 77’s radar blip. Just before radar contact is lost, FAA headquarters is told, “The aircraft is circling. It’s turning away from the White House.” [USA Today, 9/13/2002] Then the blip disappears. Its last known position is six miles from the Pentagon and four miles from the White House. The plane is said to be traveling 500 mph, or a mile every seven seconds."

And who was this that was telling him this...........? Air traffic control?....... and they had to be told what this was? ........sure thing.

Yeah
And what are you talking about? Did you not read it or read what I just said. I said they told the C 130 to follow it! They only asked if they had the plane in sight (I don't know if you understand how things work but what reason would they have NOT to tell the C 130 to confirm the identity of a plane that's threatening Washington?)

[edit on 16-5-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tommio

see here for the link

Transponder does not = radar

"Washington flight controllers are watching Flight 77’s radar blip. Just before radar contact is lost, FAA headquarters is told, “The aircraft is circling. It’s turning away from the White House.” [USA Today, 9/13/2002] Then the blip disappears. Its last known position is six miles from the Pentagon and four miles from the White House. The plane is said to be traveling 500 mph, or a mile every seven seconds."

please read this "(8:56-9:05 a.m.): Flight 77 Disappears from Radar Screens" , here

thats 8 minutes and 13 seconds where Flight 77 appeared on no radar screens!

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You want to know what happened to flight 77? Read the 'Operation Northwoods' plan...

Destroying an unmanned drone masquerading as a commercial aircraft supposedly full of "college students off on a holiday". This proposal was the one supported by the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

An F-86 (Global Hawk) properly painted would convince air passengers that they saw a Cuban MIG (AA Boeing 757), especialy if the pilot of the transport were to anounce such fact. The primary drawback to this suggestion appears to be the security risk inherent in obtaining or modifying an aircraft.

b. Take off times of these drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxilary field at Eglin AFB where arrangments will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to it's original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan.

Source:www.whatreallyhappened.com...

All they did was update this plan.

Anybody wonder why the plane was only 20% loaded when all other flights that day were 80 to 90% loaded?

[edit on 16/5/2006 by ANOK]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
ANOK, if they did something similair to what Operations Northwoods called for what happened to the passengers onboard? Are their families actors?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Tommio:

cool vids watched them over and over... I'm, thinkin' cruise missile myself here.

thanks for putting it into perspective for us here man.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
BOSS! De Plane! De Plane!

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If you planned a major attack like this - wouldn't you have one of your team at least film it for propaganda value? - Check Bin Ladens home video collection!!!

SMR

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Yeah
And what are you talking about? Did you not read it or read what I just said. I said they told the C 130 to follow it! They only asked if they had the plane in sight (I don't know if you understand how things work but what reason would they have NOT to tell the C 130 to confirm the identity of a plane that's threatening Washington?)

I will quote for you what you posted....your mixing yourself up real bad here bud.

asked me what kind of plane it was. That caught us up, because normally they have all that information. The controller didn’t seem to know anything.

You are telling me in that post ( quote above by you ) that they ask this to confirm.They are not wanting confirm anything according to that statement by the pilot.From what is being said there, they didnt know what it was.And coming from air traffic control, that seems a bit odd no? That is why this whole thing you posted is conflicting lies.They need to think better next time before writing stuff that will be read all over the world.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Sorry for that- what I don't understand is how the most protected airspace in the world was THAT vulnerable, after THAT amount of time, when we KNEW we were under attack? That also, proves complicity.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join