It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US entry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here's a rough article I've made for the US entry in the Tinwiki:United States

What I am trying to do here is create an article that is very conspiracy centric. It doesn't matter what the regular history of the US is, or the wonderful details present in the regular Wikipedia Article on it, or any other country. We're trying to create a viable conspiracy wikipedia. So here the concepts that are relevant to conspiracy are what I tried to give special attention to. This should also permit, given highlighting of proper terms, a well-spring of other topics for people to create entries on.

We should, I think, try to follow a similar patter with other nation entries, and other basic 'real world' entries that need to be present in the tinwiki. No?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
That was a good addition Nygdan

I enjoyed it very much.

I think i'll spend a few hours adding content. I'm sure my forums can do without me for that long

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thought I'd do you the courtesy of telling you before I do anything connected to your article. I'm going to create an article on the esoteric symbolism of the flag and link it into the article. After a little reading I may find more to add, but I'll try not to do anything radical to existing articles without discussion.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Cool

Maybe add something on the talk page to the same effect incase a new person doesn't see this post.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Ffirstly, Nygdan, WHO is that indian girl in your new avatar pic? OMG she is STUNNING! Eastern women... *drools*

I guess since I'm the token Australian here, I should add the entry for Australia... we're a commonwealth (owned by the Queen of Reptiles... I mean queen of England) nation, so there's DEFINITELY plenty of Iluminati symbolism around the place, and in our history. The massacre at Port Arthur in 1998, for example; the foreknowledge of the existence of this continent by the ancient empires (as shown in that map); the extent to which Zion/The Illuminati has control over our media system; the corruption of our Australian Wheat board in trading with Saddam; freemasonic symbolism in our major cities; Pine Gap (nuclear and WMD storage facility in Alice Springs, NorthernTerritory), just to name a few topics that I can think of right now.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nrky
Ffirstly, Nygdan, WHO is that indian girl in your new avatar pic? OMG she is STUNNING!

Ayesha Dharker

Nrky, I suspect we may not agree on politics and stuff like that sort of junk, but on the important stuff, we're in nice agreement!

[edited quote code -nygdan]

[edit on 30-4-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hi Nygdan -

I'm kind of new to this forum and I hope you don't mind a couple of suggestions. Obviously the 'conspiracy history' of the US is a huge subject but I notice that there's no reference to Roswell, for example, which has its own entry as I see from the forum index.

Might I suggest a paragraph something along these lines? I've italicised words that would probably deserve their own links.

The UFO crash at Roswell (link) brought the US government face to face with the security problems posed by extraterrestrial incursions into US airspace, previously highlighted in the battle of Los Angeles. This caused the creation of the MAJIC/MAJESTIC group to co-ordinate the retro-engineering of alien technology and to formalise relations with the EBEs. The continuing relationship with the greys was an unevenly balanced relationship which led to the increasing incidence of abductions and a firefight at the underground base at Dulce New Mexico. Meanwhile a dedicated UFO crash retrieval team had been set up and retroengineering of actual ships culminated in the Alien Reproduction Vehicle. Further development of the technology includes the TR-3B Manta, source of many flying triangle UFO reports.

Hope that is of some help, if only to clarify your thinking on where you want to go with this.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Good read.

Just thought I would point out the below section of the article though:

Peace in Europe was maintained for the next several decades on the surface, while secret service organizations, such as the British MI5, American CIA, and Soviet NKVD and later KGB, were engaged in deadly underground wars.

Whilst MI5 undoubtably had a role to play in deterring espionage etc on UK soil, if you refer to the CIA and KGB I think it would be more prudent to mention MI6 not MI5.

Sorry to nitpick

Shows I read it though

Stu

join