It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Says Iraq War Is Boring!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Prez Bush has said that the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were 'boring'!!"They're just not as exciting as I expected when I started them", he told a local press while holidaying in Maine.

"They don't match up with WW II, Vietnam, or even Korea. We'll be lucky if Hollywood can get one or two good movies out of them, and frankly, it's disappointing.
"We're going to have to try harder, I guess, to make it interesting."

When asked what he meant by 'boring', Mr Bush replied, "Well, whaddya think I mean? Explosions, great escapes, mass aerial bombardments, dogfights between fighter jets and stuff!
"Geez! All we see are pimply teenagers strapping on explosives and setting themselves off, or those damn boring IEDs that everyone talks about."

Wow! Is this true or is it a parody? I for one find it impossible to believe that the worlds most powerful man, the Prez of the US of A, can be so naive and haughty over a disaster that has claimed thousands of American and Iraqi lives.

www.brainsnap.com...

Somebody tell me this isn't true!!

[edit on 14-3-2006 by mikesingh]

Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/3/2006 by Mirthful Me]

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> mod edit to use external quote code

[edit on 14-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
if this is true than i dont know what to say. Maybe hes getting bored of watching his ratings going down the drain and instead would like to see some action going n down there.

link   

link   
Uhm, its satiric parody man..

Look at the other articles on the website and you'll clearly get realize everything is a big joke.. fake news

Rockstar Games today announced that the release date for their upcoming game, based on Ang Lee's Brokeback Mountain franchise, has been put back for the second time. The game was originally scheduled to coincide with the release of the award winning film earlier this year.

This was enough for me.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Wow! Is this true or is it a parody? I for one find it impossible to believe that the worlds most powerful man, the Prez of the US of A, can be so naive and haughty over a disaster that has claimed thousands of American and Iraqi lives.

Do you seriously have to ask if this it true or not
Of course it's a parody!

Words fail me.....

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Even "I" think this is just parody.

Wouldnt it be something if it wasnt?

Nah.....

join