It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Alien Abductee: Brigitte Grant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Apparently Brigitte Grant (Bridget?) is the most well known of the UK abductees.

Brigitte Grant

If you have any more information on her other than the Wikipedia article or similar events in the UK then please let me know.

Are their any books on the UK abductions?

I do know that Nick Pope is working with Brigitte Grant for a book about her experiences called The Alien Within.

(Below) Georgina Bruni, Brigitte Grant & Nick Pope at the 20th Leeds International UFO Conference

(Below) Brigitte Grant and Nick Pope having a bit of a chin-wag

[edit on 11-3-2006 by AzurWhyte]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I found out about another UK Abductee, any more info on him aswell?

Jason Andrews: www.ufocongressstore.com...

Ann and Jason Andrews Presents 'Abducted'

Ann Andrews and her husband, Paul grew up in South East London, and had what would be described as a ordinary upbringing – but have had to learn to cope with extraordinary situations and events over the years, starting when Jason was born.

Jason has had to endure alien abductions which began shortly after his birth, and this had led him to now understand that he is of alien origin. However, the family has not arrived at this conclusion lightly. They looked for answers elsewhere for the many strange things which were happening to Jason and the family. They saw psychiatrists, psychologists, child behaviourists, and many other doctors looking for a rational explanation for everything. But all they ever got was that there was nothing wrong with him, either physically or mentally. They were eventually forced to accept the reality of their still ongoing situation.

The small farm they lived on in Kent was the scene of many bizarre, and sometimes distressing events over the years including animal mutilations and deaths, and strange lights in the sky. And, always, there have been the watchers in the woods – silent figures who kept the farm under observation. Although it took twelve years – they have finally accepted what was happening to their son. Today, if you ask Jason what it is in this situation that is most memorable to him, he will always say “the day my Mum and Dad said that they believe me”.

They have written two books on their case: “Abducted – The True Story of Alien Abduction in Rural England”, and the most recent, “Jason”. Ann has started speaking about this subject in the hope that maybe other children will be believed, and will receive the understanding and support they so desperately need to handle their own abduction situations. This will be Jason’s first public presentation.

More information here: members.iinet.net.au...

and here: members.iinet.net.au...

Where can I get their bookd?

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I sure hope she doesn't do us damage. I'd like to read the book. Nothing more dangerous than an abductee who starts to look credible and makes statements and claims that puts lots of pressure and heat on the rest of us abductees that can't afford lawyers or bodyguards.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I have been forwarded an email from a friend who queried with this Nick Pope. Aparently, Brigitte Grant bowed out of UFOlogy a couple of years ago and Nick lost contact. Subsequently, this book never happened.

However, can anyone help with my second post?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If she was so well known, why did she just back out? Was the exposure too much? Was she silenced? Or was she just another hoaxter? Seeing that she 'bowed out', well, that is more interesting to me than if she hadn't.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Can anyone help with the below?

I found out about another UK Abductee, any more info on him aswell?

Jason Andrews: www.ufocongressstore.com...

Ann and Jason Andrews Presents 'Abducted'

Ann Andrews and her husband, Paul grew up in South East London, and had what would be described as a ordinary upbringing – but have had to learn to cope with extraordinary situations and events over the years, starting when Jason was born.

Jason has had to endure alien abductions which began shortly after his birth, and this had led him to now understand that he is of alien origin. However, the family has not arrived at this conclusion lightly. They looked for answers elsewhere for the many strange things which were happening to Jason and the family. They saw psychiatrists, psychologists, child behaviourists, and many other doctors looking for a rational explanation for everything. But all they ever got was that there was nothing wrong with him, either physically or mentally. They were eventually forced to accept the reality of their still ongoing situation.

The small farm they lived on in Kent was the scene of many bizarre, and sometimes distressing events over the years including animal mutilations and deaths, and strange lights in the sky. And, always, there have been the watchers in the woods – silent figures who kept the farm under observation. Although it took twelve years – they have finally accepted what was happening to their son. Today, if you ask Jason what it is in this situation that is most memorable to him, he will always say “the day my Mum and Dad said that they believe me”.

They have written two books on their case: “Abducted – The True Story of Alien Abduction in Rural England”, and the most recent, “Jason”. Ann has started speaking about this subject in the hope that maybe other children will be believed, and will receive the understanding and support they so desperately need to handle their own abduction situations. This will be Jason’s first public presentation.

More information here: members.iinet.net.au...

and here: members.iinet.net.au...

Where can I get their bookd?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I met Bridget Grant at the UFO Magazine Conference in Leeds, UK
in Sept. 2001. She is a beautiful girl with blue eyes and an extraordinary
experience. Her appearence in this conference along with researcher
Nick Pope received a standing ovation.

Bridget and Nick travelled to New York in 1998 to meet abductee expert
Budd Hopkins who performed several hypnotic regretions to Bridget with
interesting results according to Budd himself who was also at the Leeds
conferences along with the late Dr. John Mack.

The UFO Magazine in it's November/December 2001 published a complete
review of the Leeds 2001 Conference including a full report on Bridget
Grant's story. Unfortunatelly the magazine dissapeared after the tragic
death of it's owner/editor Graham Birdsall so there are no more copies
available.

I have been in contact with Bridget Grant for some time. She contacts me
when she wants and most of the times never replies my messages wich
result strange. Bridget told me while ago that she ended her partnership
with Nick Pope and the book was never released.

She is still active but I think she is constantly moving perhaps because
of her involvement with the alien abduction phenomena.
I just hope Bridget Grant may find the answers she is looking for.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
UKexposer,

I read Jason & Ann Andrews book "Abducted" last year, it was friggin' fantastic - I could not put it down.
I got it from Australian ebay myself, and I have seen other copies of it on Ebay since, so I would try there.
Otherwise, try Amazon, i've seen it on there as well, and I have also brought their 2nd book "Jason, my indigo child" there too. Yet to read that one though!

Good Luck!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Blast from the past but i know Bridget cause she was the manageress in the shop next to mine!

I always got the impression she was a fantasist but i didnt learn about her history until i left the place

I'd take her account with a pinch of salt but i must say i really liked her!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
I met Bridget Grant at the UFO Magazine Conference in Leeds, UK
in Sept. 2001. She is a beautiful girl with blue eyes and an extraordinary
experience. Her appearence in this conference along with researcher
Nick Pope received a standing ovation.

Bridget and Nick travelled to New York in 1998 to meet abductee expert
Budd Hopkins who performed several hypnotic regretions to Bridget with
interesting results according to Budd himself who was also at the Leeds
conferences along with the late Dr. John Mack.

The UFO Magazine in it's November/December 2001 published a complete
review of the Leeds 2001 Conference including a full report on Bridget
Grant's story. Unfortunatelly the magazine dissapeared after the tragic
death of it's owner/editor Graham Birdsall so there are no more copies
available.

I have been in contact with Bridget Grant for some time. She contacts me
when she wants and most of the times never replies my messages wich
result strange. Bridget told me while ago that she ended her partnership
with Nick Pope and the book was never released.

She is still active but I think she is constantly moving perhaps because
of her involvement with the alien abduction phenomena.
I just hope Bridget Grant may find the answers she is looking for.

top topics

join