It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Need A New World Order/One World Movement

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
We already have such problems - have you seen the lving condition of clothing workers in China? Absolutely appaling.

Perhaps I should clarify - when I refer to the prospect of a NWO - this is what I see:

It's not a forced mandate of change in our behaviors - it's a gradual awakening of those who realize that mindless consumer behavior of substandard products is not worth the effort anymore. The trend of sweatshop labor and it's products will no longer be needed because the people will begin to insist on QUALITY over quantity.

In this day and age those who fit into the "Babylonian Consumer Whore" are the very reason these unethical corporations are resorting to outsourced labor and sweatshops to meet up with demand.

The NWO I envision will regulate corporations with higher accountability to not only the quality of their products, but also the methods by which they aquire them

There are already several major groups in this area who follow this mode of thought : the conservatives (who insist on quality products and refrain from purchasing substandard goods - you'll never see the Elite shopping at Wal-Mart) and the Gen X'ers and Hipsters (who prefer vintage and recycled clothing for both economic and ethical reasons) and any number of well balanced people who realize there is more to life than having new clothes and are fed up with the empahsis on consumerism.

Despite what you've heard - the NWO I envision doesn't cater to corporations - it holds them liable and treats them as fucntioning members of the Greater Good. If they don't do their best to serve in a socially responsible way - they will be abolished.

The Government will still exist in order to handle affairs and matters in response to global trade and other high level policies. But since the corporations have been systematically dissolved, we won't have as much representation by people who are figureheads for their respective parent companies. I can only see this as a good thing.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pyrotechnocracy23
CONTROL: We can only lose control if we are not masters of our individual realities. People who are "with the program" and know how it operates are both privileged and at a bit of a disadvantage - there will be a large percentage of the populace who is not aware that it is being controlled, and will be highly reactionary to anything that smacks of dissent to them - during transitional points - those of us who are aware of certain things would do well not to mention them in mixed company.

Those who are too oblivious in their personal pursuits to even care it's happened. Hell, most won't even notice.

About mentioning things in front of people. I’m the kind of person who throws things out there to see who knows what’s going on and I’ve made some life-long friends doing it. It is so weird to say something off the wall and see who laughs and who sits staring off into space completely oblivious to the world around them.

When 9/11 happened, for example, I wasn’t really surprised. A few people I knew thought it might be the end of the world or something. All along I think I had been waiting, listening to the right experts, reading the right articles. I knew.

I could easily see that if I walked into a place with a TV on and people crowded around watching and I said something like, “I saw it coming, come on guys! Why do you look surprised, this is nothing compared to what’s gonna be…” and I’m sure I would have promptly been beaten up by some “freedom” loving American.

Control can be so subtle that it can easily be missed and selfish people everywhere, most people actually, will ignore the finer details.

What’s frustrating to me is that I think the majority of those selfish people are completely worthless but I still find myself caring about what happens to them, I still try to enlighten, and every time I’m let down.

Well no more.

This coupled with being a creative soul has lead me to be not only jaded but completely apathetic to whether a full-on evil NWO came to power and enslaved everyone. Come to think of it, I can’t think of a single person I know who isn’t a slave right now… even I am, but I guess at least I know it, at least I could do something about it if I really really wanted to. As it turns out, I guess I’m selfish too, because I certainly wouldn’t sacrifice myself for any of these mindless bags of meat.

Maybe I’m just fed up.

B. Sage

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join