It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

311 Boyz: Teen Gang Terrorizes Las Vegas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The state of humanity, in the year of our lord, two thousand and three, is not well...

The month started with startling news from Australia of a 5 year old building a bong in class. Quickly followed by the amazing story of a toddler surving three weeks of abandonment.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one is jaw dropper. Gangs, beatings, video, KKK. The media attention on Columbine was covered nationally for weeks, but these events are just now coming to the forefront. What you're about to read is more horrofic than either of those tales. Viewing discretion is advised.

(AP) Sixteen-year-old Christopher Morgan lived in a gated community with tennis courts and a golf course. He went to a good school in a safe part of town. His mother made Sunday dinner every week.

But police said also he lived another life: as one of the 311 Boyz, a youth gang that beat several teens, leaving one needing titanium plates in his face, another with a broken jaw and a community wondering why...

Videos recorded by the teens show them laughing, joking, flashing their iron cross tattoos and yelling �311 Boyz� before fighting other teens. Police are investigating how the gang formed, but have identified about 40 members and associates and at least nine violent incidents.

www.reviewjournal.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
How long before the Lawyers try to blame the band "311" for their clients actions.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Acutally..they're saying instead of 311 being a KKK symbol, that they got the name from the band.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
That's weird. 311's music is rarely violent.

I suppose they just liked the group and their violence stemmed from boredom.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Read trhe article. K is the 11th letter in the alphabet. Hence 311. Hence KKK. Another "caucasian club" for all to see.

(Ya know. I was considering movin to Vegas)

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
Acutally..they're saying instead of 311 being a KKK symbol, that they got the name from the band.

*edit, to Colonel* We did read the article.

Police believe the gang may have taken its name from the three Ks in Ku Klux Klan; K also is the 11th letter of the alphabet. But Grasso said the group took its name from a rock band and the iron cross is a popular insignia among skateboarders and motocross riders.

I wonder if they know 311 got their name from Omaha police code for "indecent exposure."

Stupid upper-middle class kids whose parents don't bother being parents.
We had 'em back when I was in HS, with an equally stupid name - "Boaters." Same $hit, different decade.

-B.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by Banshee]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
may as well delete it, i got the points anyway

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by insite]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I thnk it was the KKK thing. They just said that so they won't get MORE jail time.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm in agreement with colonel. there's no way these douche bags got their name from the band, they definately dont share the same ideologies

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
come original you got to come original!

man i love 311 sucks these sub humans are trying to ruin their name.

grow a pair and admit they are just some spoiled rotten racist # heads who think they are hard thugs wha'evah just cause they from the country club

Country Club Represent!

they need to be punished to the fullest extent of the law and I think it should be hate crimes.

Maybe and eye for an eye ain't so bad, eh?

new topics

top topics

join