It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

oh it requires you read the rest of the thread.
but i'll give you a synopsis.

the abzu was deified by the time of babylon. turned into a god, who along with his female significant other, tiamat (another deified object), gave birth to the rest of the gods. this info is mentioned in "the enuma elish", a real mess of a text, let me tell ya!

the theory goes that the abzu has many different sizes. from people size to galaxy size (the blackholes in the middle of galaxies). this is how the video fits in, and ties the subject of deified things, into real, creative phenomena.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
posting to get it to page over.
read my response above ^^

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

" apollo is more enlil-like and dionysus is more enki-like. ya know? for example"

As I understsand the story line the years of enslavement of the gentically engineered race they created was overseen by the more strict Enlil.
And the emancipation of the enslaved race was ruled by Enki. During his time their creations became a displeasure to their creators and hence the planned distruction of their created race by Enlil and was foiled by intercession by Enki.

Any how sounds like a reproduction of the old two sons competing against each other for rulership and trying to impress their father EA.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

yet, according to the NAMSHUB OF ENKI, from the akkadian ENMERKAR THE LORD OF ARRATA, enki was the one who confused the languages.

Once upon a time, there was no snake, there was no scorpion,

There was no hyena, there was no lion,

There was no wild dog, no wolf,

There was no fear, no terror,

Man had no rival.

In those days, the land Shubur-Hamazi,

Harmony-tongued Sumer, the great land of the me of princeship,

Uri, the land having all that is appropriate,

The land Martu, resting in security,

The whole universe, the people well cared for,

To Enlil in one tongue gave speech.

Then the lord defiant, the prince defiant, the king defiant,

Enki, the lord of abundance, whose commands are trustworthy,

The lord of wisdom, who scans the land,

The leader of the gods,

The lord of Eridu, endowed with wisdom,

Changed the speech in their mouths, put contention into it,

Into the speech of man that had been one.

www.namshub.com...

HINT: ENMERKAR IS NIMROD

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I will not read 230 pgs of something based on the book of Revelation.

I don't give much credence to the Sumerian belief system, of the Judeo-Christian one.

Show me some scientific information that explains how stargates are real and then we can discuss that, but interpreting ancient beliefs is really a non-starter for me.

I appreciate you being cool about it and all, but there's nothing I've seen on the few pages I have read that makes me think there's some big secret buried in this thread.

And hey, if stargates were real, that would be a pretty big secret.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

so you believe mystery babylon is significant
but not the rest of the text?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think we need to be very careful to remember that many of these ancient texts may have a 'spin' added into them, by the greatest deceiver of all time. Satan/Lucifer/Enki/'Baal'/Gilgamesh/etc

I also beleive that this could very well be the reason that some of these otherwise great and informative ancient texts were not included in the Bible. Maybe they're described as not being 'inspired by God', because they're inspired by Satan......and full of very clever deception.

With all that said, I do believe that some of the ancients had access to amazing technology. The question is, was it for theirs and our own good?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

oh i thought i should mention that apollyon is apollo as the god of plagues.
at least, that's one of the translations i've read. what's coming out of the
bottomless pit? a swarm/plague of flying monstrosities. interesting line of research. think i'll keep reading.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

For the 'flying monsters', that are like locusts/scorpions. Here's another line of symbolic reasoning....

"The locusts are to harm only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads, those in 'Christendom' who claim to be sealed but whose record belies that claim. (Ephesians 1:13, 14) Thus, the tormenting utterances of these modern day locusts were directed first against the religious leaders of Christendom. How these self assuming men must have been tormented at hearing it publicly announced that not only were they failing to lead their flocks to heaven, but they themselves would not get there! Truly, it has been a case of the 'blind leading the blind!" (Matthew 15:14)

This is implying that the 'locusts' are symbolic for God's true people who 'stung' these religious leaders of 'Christendom', with God's true word. This truth 'stung' them so bad, that it almost felt like death. "....And in those days the men will seek death, but will by no means find it, and they will desire to die but death keeps fleeing from them" (Revelation 9:4-6)

There's more to this line of reasoning for later, when I have time...

I'm enjoying the discussion here and look forward to more! Revelation is the most fascinating book of all time for me. God bless all those who open their hearts and minds to his true word!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

just out of curiosity, where in the text there does it say the ones who are being punished are false christians? and a definition of what a "true christian" (trademark, copyright) is, is very wobbly, depending on which group you talk to. i suspect the entire idea of "We are more right than you" or what have you, is part of the problem in the first place. if someone told me to go punish someone else who didn't meet the criteria for "true christian", i'd be like "no, and not just no, but NO!" it isn't my place to dole out judgement on people in such a deadly fashion. video games are one thing but real life is an entirely different ball of wax

[edit on 16-12-2009 by undo]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
So, in my 'studies' I tend to jump around quite a bit - my goal is only knowledge, not activism. I love learning. And, nothing is out of bounds: 9/11, Megaliths, UFOs/Aliens, NWO, Illuminati, Antarctica, Nazis, you name it...

but, at the core of EACH of these 'topics' is the questions 'Why'? What is the purpose of it all? Which then ultimately always seems to lead to: where did we come from / where are we going?

Found this interesting videos series "Raising Eden" www.vidoemo.com... (new topic worthy?) - wanted to find out more information before watching this 40+ series of clips - my best source? ATS, of course - nothing! Not a word, much less a thread devoted to it ?!

Anyway, the first video familiarizes the observer with the basics - discusses lots of things that seem to culminate with the belief/understanding that there are underlying forces that govern our daily lives and overall direction in life (as a civilization, not an individual human being) - it talks about the importance of the 3 city-states, the locations of monuments/megaliths and their importance/significance/origins, and, then...

[in vol 2] they immediately jump into Ley Lines and Stargates. Fascintating stuff - I plan on watching the entire series, but my FIRST thought was this thread and to find out what others know in this field and where I can learn more - videos are the best for my ADHD ass! ;-p

[edit on 12/16/2009 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

It doesn't say that there. It's stated in some other areas of the research that I haven't addressed yet. I just added that to give a clue and some understanding of what this is symbolizing.

It's also not saying that a Christian should go 'punish' anybody. It's stating that when God's true word was made clear, it had the effect of a painful sting to the religious leaders of 'Christendom'.

This also ties in with what you stated about Apollo being the 'god' that brings 'plagues'.

More to come...

[edit on 16-12-2009 by shasta9600]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Oh pleeeeaaaase. because a fantasy program is popular and so good it's almost seems real we are beginning to see stargates everywhere.
When the next successful scifi series starts (probably time travel) there will be nutters out there saying the government already have time travel machines.
Where will this insanity end?.... Oh thats right.. 2012!!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
it's ok, dont be scared. lol

Undo, i just wanted to thank you for this thread now that I am finally a member.
I have been reading it since the day you started it.

You are an amazing researcher my friend!!

I have learned much from you.

and to everyone else who has contributed quality material to this already great work. thank you!

Many thanks all.!! Blessings n Love

Ahmose

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Ahmose]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Show me some scientific information that explains how stargates are real and then we can discuss that, but interpreting ancient beliefs is really a non-starter for me.

I appreciate you being cool about it and all, but there's nothing I've seen on the few pages I have read that makes me think there's some big secret buried in this thread.

And hey, if stargates were real, that would be a pretty big secret.

First post!!
Have you ever wondered why multiple countries would spend BILLIONS on a project so afew scientist could smash atoms together?
Or is the Large Hadron Collider really intended for something far more amazing. Look at the layout, the amount of power they want to use. ???

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me what the is stargate?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Stargate was orignally a movie, then eventually spawned into a television show.

The real "Stargate" is an ancient depiction of a cosmic-portal painted at the entry to a cave containing one of the most ancient representations of the constellation known as the Pleiades. The star map and other ancient paintings & features within the cave have provided the keys to connect over four decades of study involving: decades of field archaeology linked to an ancient alphabet; Egyptian hieroglyphs; ancient symbols for the star system known as Sirius, revered as the Star Goddess Sothis by the ancient Egyptians.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
error, double post

[edit on 23-12-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
this thread needs to die. PPl are talking about TV show not "real one"...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hi Undo / Zorgon,
just wanted to say I have been reading the thread for over three weeks now and I'm up to page 185 and still going. I am really sorry for the tough time you gone through since beginning this thread Undo but you have to admit that the positive feedback far out weighs the negative. No matter what you say there will always be knockers but you have handled your self for the most part very maturely and you should be very proud of the fact. My personal thanks for sticking with it. What can I say about Zorgon, well I'm like a mongrel dog looking for a master - Everything Zorgon has posted, not only in this thread but in all his other ones contains fact people, I have been to Pegasus many times and also I am a member of Johns sites also. In my humble opinion ignore these guys at your own peril. Insult them if you like but if you take the time you will find that their reporting of events and topics to be well thought out and based on as much factual evidence that is available. And they are always searching for more. If I lived in the States I would go to Las Vegas and offer my help free of charge but being in Australia I can only read what they impart to us. So to cut this short guys, you will always have people (I use the term loosely) who love to "Make a name for themselves" but they are usually full of Pi** and wind and don't last long. They disappear for days on end to think up more stones to throw at your theories. But take it from me, thank you for all the hard work and effort you have both put into this thread and my sincere congratulations on an excellent job well done. I think the both of you are "Bloody Brilliant"
Hump

I forgot to mention, I hope this thread goes for another three years guys.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Hump01]

new topics

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join