It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayrton

the translators of the sumerian-akkadian texts, had some difficulty with the translation of the "ideas" presented, regarding the "noise".

this is the thing. they were said to be noisy in procreation (love-making, reproduction). the real translation of that is, they were so polluted genetically from all the experimentation and environmental pollution that they were dying enmasse from diseases related to genetic mutations, giving birth to deformed children that were dying shortly thereafter. the flora and fauna were also effected, which caused mass starvation. the pollution got so bad, a drought kicked in that wiped what few crops were left in the agricultural areas, and so the nephilim voted to eat the remaining humans as a food source. enlil stepped in to save his "Black-headed people" from enki's mad scientist fiasco.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by undo]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
see above post.
thing is not paging over properly.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i need to add to my post above, that the story of enki and ninmah pretty much verifies this since every "human" made in the story, was sick or deformed or debilitated. and it was deliberate. something folks tend not to notice while reading the story.

relevant quotes from the book of 1enoch:

and as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind.

i think the translators had a problem translating the height and the concept of "giant". the nephilim were superior physically and even intellectually in many cases, but there were not THAT big. that's gotta be a translation error.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hey Beth... have a look at this video set hosted by Roger Moore...

PROJECT ISIS: The KGB's Discovery of The Tomb of The Visitor
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Undo...I just got thru reading page 3 of your thread and its kinda sounds familiar with what Im reading currently. Are you familiar with the series of the Earths Chronicles by Zecharia Sitchin? if so, what do you think of his writings and is there any truths to them?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

well i have read his material and there are several things i agree with him on and disagree with him on. but i also have read the sumerian-akkadian texts for myself, which doesn't require the earth chronicles series to do. they are available to read right on the internet, for free. oxford university maintains an archive of the translated texts here:
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I found it

Remember the staff I was looking for months ago, the one tied to the acoustic levitation?

Well remember we had this...

Well today I found it
after all these years

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38aa281ed740.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 24-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thanks for the reference. This knowledge is new to me and I find it very interesting.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
zorg,

grats. looks like an ankh and a backbone of osiris mounted on a staff.

that smiley is cute as heck!

almost as cute as this:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

It has been proposed that our space actually possesses a slight four-dimensional hyperthickness, so that the ultimate components of our nervous system are actually higher dimensional, thus enabling the human mind/brain to imagine four-dimensional space (Hinton, 1888, 1904; Rucker, 1977)...

....Can we see into the 4th dimension and have four-dimensional thoughts? Yes, we can. Proof (see, Rucker, 1977, 1984): If you look at a Necker cube for a while, it spontaneously turns into its mirror image and back again. If you watch it do this often enough, the twinkling sort of motion from one state to the other begins to seem like a continuous motion. But this motion can only be continuous if it is a rotation in four-dimensional space. The mathematician August F. Möbius discovered in 1827 that it is in fact possible to turn a three-dimensional solid object into its mirror image by an appropriate rotation through four-dimensional space (a.k.a. hyperspace rotation). Thus, it is actually possible for our minds to perform such a rotation. Therefore, we can actually produce four-dimensional phenomenon in our minds, so our consciousness is four-dimensional.

This part, in particular, seems interesting. In the "essays" of Ingo Swann, he discusses several times two key points that are relevant to the above:

1. PSI events are initiated by the subconscious
2. the subconscious is the direct connection to our "higher self" (soul, spirit, overself, whatever you want to call it).

I believe that our connection into this extra dimension would be more of a subconscious (at least to the average person who has not initiated themselves in the art/process) feat than a conscious feat. It would seem, as well, that the experiment described a subconscious event, as you have to stare at it to percieve it.

That notwithstanding....that is some very, very nice information.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

fragile. handle with care. beware, detours!
ouch. ?!!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hello,

Glad undo started this thread. I appreciate the time to keep it active for the last 3 years, yet I doubt I have time to read every message. I have read many pages, so far.

Let's avoid the bible (KJV and like), as that is quite a job to manage. Some of us are anointed and have graduated from that college.

One thing in this thread not being said is how the Egyptians (Old Kingdom) are the dead. It is easy for some of us that are called empaths or sensitives to know what that means. Those dead were/are computers. Cyborgs if you want to make it sound sci-fi. The human body is a machine. It is part of the life-support system here on Earth. As the Earth was terraformed, the computers helped prepare it for life. These computers are people and still walk and talk like anybody. I've even noticed a few write in this thread.

Maybe once that is fully explored in your mind, then you'll realize what symbolism was left here on Earth. Until then, your confusion of who is alive and who is a computer will be just that... confusion. What would it be like if you woke up and knew who wasn't alive but walked and talked just like you? Would you freak? Would you (as discussed in this thread already) want to give up your day job because it makes no sense to work like that anymore?

Enough about the dead, the computers, since this thread is about the gates.

Dark matter is what undo wondered about with the UFO saucer shapes. The mind tries to makes images out of the dark. It becomes hard to determine if the image is any bit real. Let me describe what I have seen, but don't take it too literally:

The 3 pyramids of egypt. A large circular object above the pyramid... think of the stargate. The open ends of the circular object are aligned with the smaller pyramids, so the circular path is perpendicular to the smaller pyramids. In the middle of the circle is the eye. This an eye like the center of a storm. It is dark, like dark matter. If you didn't know what it was, it would have been mistaken for a spaceship. The borealis (highly dimensional liquid) surrounds the eye. The gate opens as the centrifugal forces pull the dark matter further outwards to expand its size. The expansion maybe a way to focus, yet I have not confirmed.

There is another image I have where the circular object lays flat over the pyramids much like how the northen lights shimmers over the Earth.

The Abyss is the middle of the Galaxy. That is the Abyss spoken about as the bottomless pit. We are in the abyss. The dead, mentioned above, come from the cyborgs that help stabilize our existence in the abyss. There simply is no start or end in time. The bottomless pit is in reference to "no end."

In a symbolic way, the stargate seen on Earth is like the galaxy. The center is the eye. It appears flat, yet if one could take the north and south poles of the galaxy and pull it apart, then one would see the spiral, like a helix. It never ends.

I wandered on this forum as I searched for people's experiences with black cats. I don't mean common animal. I mean the dark shadows and other vampiric ghost stories. There was something about the thirst of blood that lead me back to egyptian tales. The stories have become so polluted that a simple search isn't easy.

These written topics lead to the afterlife... a new body. I'm not the only one awakened here on Earth. Being awakened so far now, I can't do the normal day to day anymore as that is just dead, and I'm not dead. I'm alive.

For others that can truly say they are alive know what I mean. I know the dead, the computers, won't lie about this when approached properly about it.

We have sleepers, here. The sleepers are those that haven't awakened to the reality because they are like in a dream from birth to death. Being fully awake is not something many desire, yet some of else never forget and always awake -- memories beyond the Earthen body.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

I would be interested in your images

Have an interesting pair above Bavaria, Germany

These two are enhanced the originals and data are HERE

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

let's not avoid the bible. this entire topic came about BECAUSE i was studying the bottomless pit and prophecy in general. in fact, i've been able to discover more tidbits about ancient history just by using the biblical texts as a filtering lens. it's a link to akkad, sumer, pre-sumer, pre-dynastic and dynastic egypt, assyria, ancient china/greece/rome and ancient india. it helps to tie so many loose ends, i've almost lost track. tossing it out of the discussion or the research pipeline, would be akin to ignoring the rosetta stone.

not to be argumentative, cause i'm trying to avoid that kind of negativity, but i don't see any indication that WE are in the abyss. what leads you to such a conclusion?

[edit on 25-7-2009 by undo]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I'm sure the bible can be useful. No doubt. The story can be set aside to narrow on certain topics of stargates.

The basics behind the conceptual Abyss is the endless space. If one traveled a single direction through endless space then it would take infinite time to realize there is no end. In this concept, we are in the Abyss.

The Abyss as a tangent place in this galaxy is the center of the galaxy. Some think it is a black hole. Some relate to a black sun being there rather than a black hole. The spiral pulled apart into a helix is the shape of the Abyss as planar realms of reality. We can see the other realms as tails that spiral out from the galaxy. We can only see so many in such that it looks like a complete galaxy. It is possible to move across the void space between the tails through wormholes. To travel to the Abyss, as to the center of the galaxy, is not so easy for those not interested to help balance the stability of the galaxy.

I don't look at egypt as being visited by aliens that tried to enslave people. I see it as a step to teraform planets. What you see written about the Abyss, the stargates, the nephilim, are the symbolism for the travels and steps taken in the teraform process. Many of the persona described is no different than a method to put a face on an action or force. Before the biblical texts, many beliefs didn't actually have gods or goddesses they worship, as there were events given names and those events treated as a persona. The history of the constellations provide such evidence to personification. The church (like of Galileo times) wanted to remove all evidence of celestial knowledge. That's been covered in this thread a bit I noticed. No doubt the alien stories are church inspired to distract from reality of our existence in the galaxy. Or, as undo has hinted, to filter -- in the case of the church, the church filters out the reality of the celestial. Church narrows the path to heaven through death and declares other means as alien. The filter acts as a veil to the teraform process.

If one wants to be a sleeper, then they probably only are interested in the side of the veil that treats anything tangent to the teraform process as personification.

When someone that awakens and has studied such personifications, they can easily understand the other side of the veil. This of course only happens easier if the awakened individual has knowledge beyond the earthen body. For example, to a sleeper, Jesus is a person. To the awakened, Jesus is a status of being anointed (and this status is a bit of faith). For those that become anointed and don't comprehend personification as a meaning other than gods, demons, angels, etc, then they tend to relate events in the likeness of alien abduction stories that have occurred (out of confusion).

Since you didn't want to leave out the bible, let me add a few more things. (apropos Set/Seti) In the eyes of the fully awake, Satan is doing a pretty hard job to keep people on Earth in moral stability, to protect them, and to veil them from what seems paranormal. With personification removed from the bible, you have something that relates to Set. A being that has multiple personality and exists in many bodies. There may be other names given in this thread. Satan is sometimes confused with being some big evil machine or worse as the bible leads on. If one can have a change of heart put aside all the negatives in the bible about Satan, then one can also gesture that the bible exists merely to cover the true identity of Satan as well as a be a medium in the sense of a powerful political device. Every attempt is made by the church to make sure that Satan is not compared to an alien. There have been attempts to make personifications of Heavenly Father as some alien being. Tower of Babel existed to help correct the original stories, through decentralization.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The images I have are what I see in my memories. These are memories that are obviously beyond this earthen body. When I'm able to confirm the memories with others that have had such memories or to events that have occurred, then I tend regard them more than just mere memories. Some shamanic stories have described my visions in detail, and the stories help fill in the gaps or lead clues to what to search for. The key principle to understand is that I have the memory or visual experience first and then I find evidence of such memories in other's stories. It almost happens as if I was tested to see if I read the story first or had the vision first, yet maybe that is more for my own solidification of truth than for it to reveal things to others. I do, however, feel slightly implored to describe my experiences more.

Those images look like a comet and a lens flare. I see the circular object but there is no borealis in the photo. I imagine it may inspire others that have visions like those shared by shamans and me.

Shamans, of native Indian lineage, have describe how Ra arrives to Earth to deliver Dark Matter in an Ark. The personification of that story adds multidimensional truths to the words and vision. Truth, in that sense, is a story told once yet renders more than one viewpoint or reality being described. For example, the Ark can appear as in Indiana Jones movie, or it can appear as a circular arc (almost complete circle) that has the borealis inside (the prismatic light the came out when the Ark was opened in the Indiana Jones movie) and then the Dark Matter in the middle. The Indiana Jones movie didn't get into the Dark Matter bit. Also, the Indiana Jones movie dramatize the light further. One Shaman spoke of how the the inside of the Dark Matter was light. I knew from my own experience that the Shaman started to describe something else besides a borealis. The Abyss was mentioned earlier but with a more Indian theme, like feathers instead of spiral tails.

The above shamanic vision can also be simplified as an act to use Sunlight filtered through Dark Matter contained in the arc to energize.... lets say waypoints so it doesn't sound so sci-fi. Some details of the vision I left out, but like can be found on the Internet. Best kept so-called secrets are kept in public reach.

My own recollection, if you can respect my personal reality, the teraform process starts in a very chaotic part in the galaxy. It is not set in stone as a mission, an adventure, or coincidence. There is a bit of one-way tech and entropy at hand in order to gather life, give them bodies, provide life-support, and have patience as attempts are made to balance and stabilize a reality out of more chaotic realities. When one powerful god becomes carelessly bored, I've realized this teraform process as a step in a means of justice. Justice in the infinite is not the same as delt between earthen life and death. Once someone does wrong in the infinite, there is no forgiveness, There is only virtue and path to resolve. As a one-way stargate, the planet was prepare to teraform. The stargate closed and it became a beacon. The KGB 'temple of the visitor' series provides some evidence of the beacon. The body found is a red herring. The beacon is the end-point of 'jail time' for the once carelessly bored god. The people of Nun (personification for 'nothing') are symbolic to the memories I have of complete loneliness. The 'nothing' is like no 3 dimensional space to move. Nobody to sense. Attempts at body movement lead to only memories of nothing happening. Passage of time is sensed. If you have experienced it, you'll have an emotion so ingrained into your individualism as the worst trauma and sadness ever felt. This I feel. Everyday being alive on a (somewhat) stable planet is like a super nice paradise in heaven compared to how that felt.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

erm, some of what you are saying is evident. and some is clearly personal and hard (if not impossible) to do comparative analysis on. and yet more seems to contradict other parts. perhaps your thoughts on the topic are a work in progress? i know mine are.

this thread, however, isn't about the potentiality of the abyss being a black hole or what have you in the middle of the milky way galaxy or the universe. it's about the "abyss" on / in the Earth, following its trail and seeing how it relates to other ancient examples of similar concepts and words, modern scientific thought, identifying key players and comparing the themes to movie and tv shows on the same topics.

i don't mind your addition of information although it would be more useful if you tried to address the actual information on the thread. your data sounds as if it needs its own thread as it is only tangentially related to this topic. requires a complete disregard for thousands of years of info, restructuring how to perceive reality and other subjects that are ....how do i put this.....it's like you're asking the reader to just toss out most of the data in this thread and related data in ancient texts, artifacts and monuments, and only refer to it as a set of symbols that mean something else entirely. that's pretty much a 180 degree direction change

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
That aspect of the "abyss" is of interest to me. Personal judgment of how we fully understand such aspects is reserved for now. Maybe expect a followup tomorrow about the nature of such aspects. You may be quite surprised if a closure may be offered with some details in such a way that may satisfy some of your interest.

One obvious mistake that the dead (derived from old kingdom egypt) continue to loop on today is imperfections in the gift economy. Undoubtedly, how such gift economies relate to the "abyss" have a reproducible bug. The bug is simply described in computer technology as a computer crash. The computer realizes in either a soft or hard way that it can no longer compute the concept of "something for nothing" or "something from nothing." A quick thought about how events in history could possibly be attempts to remedy or rectify such a bug occurred to me. The concepts and ideas in the thought calmed me pretty fast as ever more obvious possibilities could be generated to remedy of rectify such a bug, yet it is not possible for pure computers to be infinite in such a way to manage all such generated possibilities.

While I could monologue about this in detail of any evidence, there is not a need to do that right now. There is chaos, like a state of continually generated chaos. Today, people asked me if I had fun earlier (today). An immediate answer could not be given in respect to avoid negative vibes for what others might not understand where there was no simple yes or no answer. Even though this reality is comparable to heaven in regards to the memories shared about nothingness, there still seems so much more needed to feel fulfilled where I would allow myself to genuinely feel the pleasure of fun. Maybe sleepers easily feel fun because they aren't distracted by the infinite reality. Maybe Satan doesn't want me to awake the sleepers, so maybe Satan takes steps to 'sweep me under a rug'. That sweep seems to work until... hmmm... let me say this simply... I used my will-power to make a change on Satan. Once I was finally able to focus on Satan, I healed Satan to a degree. That was obviously unexpected and probably leaves many questions, like how. This is the only explanation I feel I owe. In fact, that is more accurately all I owe.

If the usage of pronouns in this message is abused or confused in any other way than intended as I write this, surely expect another follow-up in another thread, which other thread may or may not be on this website. If you catch my drift... *wink*

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hi Undo,

First may i congratulate you on keeping a thread going for three years!!! WOW!!! I am happy if mine go for two weeks LOL

I have read just about all of the posts and, might I add they are very interesting to say the least.

I would like to discuss your views on the early Earth and the dinosaurs and then maybe work forward and discuss your views on early civilisation at a later time.

Firstly let's start with the Genesis accounts.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was waste and empty, and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

In the first verse we find God creating the heavens and the Earth at the same time. In the second the Earth is covered with water and was totally dark.
The point that needs to be made is the fact that in the second verse the word that has been translated "was" should be translated "became".

So the corrected verse is:

"And the earth became waste and empty, and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters."

Why is this significant???
Well, the word "became" shows a cause for the Earth becoming waste and void!!! The time between the first verse and the second verse therefore spans a very long time, probably millions of years!!!!

Why did the Earth become waste and void??

Jude 1:6 shows us why!!!!

"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

So the Earth was laid waste and was covered with water "BECAUSE OF THE SINS OF THE ANGELS"!!!!!

Therefore the Genesis account isn't an account of the original creation of the Earth but a recreation of the Earth to make it habitable for man.

It can also be surmised, that during this period of an Angel ruled Earth, (With Lucifer on the throne of the Earth) that many animals existed that perished in the resulting cataclysms that followed the "Rebellion".
These creatures include DINOSAURS!!!!!

Please ingest this material first, and discuss it, and then we will move on to further topics.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by starwarp2000]

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join