It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

united negro college fund - banner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I just clicked the first link so far is that 1 useless?

freemasonrywatch.org...

Statue of Liberty in New York harbour was presented in 1884 as a gift from the French Grand Orient Temple Masons to the Masons of America in celebration of the centenary of the first Masonic Republic.

She is holding the Masonic "Torch of Enlightenment". Also referred to back in the 1700's by the Illuminati Masons as the "Flaming Torch of Reason". The Torch represents the "Sun" in the sky.

The Statue of Liberty's official title is, "Liberty Enlightening the World".

The cornerstone of the statue records how it was laid in a Masonic ceremony (see plaque photo above).

Hows that? I havnt even gone to another link that was the first.

I like the date, 1 day after my birthday on the 4th august..
and 5 is my number numerologically wen i add my birthdate. hehe..

synchronicity again lol.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Couple of these in foreign language i wana translate they look good, the long ones.

www.prisonplanet.com...

bupc.montana.com...

images.google.com...://www.chez.com/frenzy/images/semiramis.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.chez.com/frenzy/bohemian.htm&h=169&w=225&s z=11&tbnid=izhq8I4DJfhJMM:&tbnh=76&tbnw=102&hl=en&start=16&prev=/images%3Fq%3D/semiramis%26svnum%3D100%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN

images.google.com...://www.samliquidation.com/investeye.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.samliquidation.com/section_25.htm&h=284 &w=293&sz=16&tbnid=4FTYwD76_Q34YM:&tbnh=107&tbnw=111&hl=en&start=4&prev=/images%3Fq%3D/queen%2Bsemiramis%26svnum%3D100%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff% 26sa%3DG

images.google.com...://home.earthlink.net/~selk/images/enlist_bonds.jpg&imgrefurl=http://home.earthl ink.net/~selk/mysteries/bible.html&h=280&w=207&sz=23&tbnid=SBhzfdC5CIzgcM:&tbnh=109&tbnw=80&hl=en&start=19&prev=/images%3Fq%3D/queen%2Bsemiramis%26svn um%3D100%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG

and just a few pics..

I know this thread had no real track so it is just what it is...

[edit on 5-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
There is no denying that plaque that is for sure.

If you want to translate that page you can try babelfish.altavista.com... the translations won’t be perfect but you should be able to understand what the articles are saying.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Why is the statue of liberty semiramis? Because of the hat?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
No the statue of Liberty is Seramias because thats who the masons had it made as. The torch is a masonic reference to being enlightened, the crown is a reference to the rising sun, and the statue was put on the coast to look back to europe for its masonic roots.

The base of the statue is also very weird, and I will dig for a good un-biased link for you to have a read through.

When all said and done, the statue was a gift from Masons to Masons. There Queen ? seramias.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Glad it helped a bit.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Anyone notice that the kid looks like a skinny version of Gary Coleman?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
lol.

u joker. He does actually.

I know people may think its pointless crap talking about banners but its not, even on my skull n bones video page they 'coincidently' slung a banner for skull n bones jewellery!! u will see it in secret societies on my post (sick world of the bush family) i posted the banner in case it vanished.

Silver knuckle?? (name of the jewellery) 13 leters in silver knuckle..

13 familys...

Blaaaaaaah.

You see!? yeah course i have lost the plot

NOT.

Im not saying anyone at ATS is working for them, or anyone at the UNCF, or anyone in the banner designing buisness.. im just saying, there is laws of synchronicity at work in the universe... and by synchronicity puzzles n things fit together helping to make more sense.. or / and create stronger be-lie-f in the lies.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Sorry to go Spockish on you syberkat but that Google stuff makes no sense at all. Your “Google filtered” is just a change in Google preferences.
www.google.com...
(In this case diplaying 100 search result and turning off the "safe" filter, you naugthy boy!)

beam me up, scotty

[edit on 10/3/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thats cool thanks! cause i wanted to know what that meant
I knew about the safe search not the result list
tho it was simple to find out if id have just clicked the preferences on google

<< 1   >>

join