It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According To World Famous Alex Jones, NWO may be in its Final Stages.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
When you see these guys "helping" us to our new homes....

Shoot to Kill, They are the enemy.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by snatchypaws
Okay I'm going to offer a sensible reply but before I do

Physically afraid ?? ..... grow up pansy boy! Stop being so over dramatic about an Internet article

Hey...I don't think there is any reason to be acting like that towards this person. He is simply only stating a link. He is not saying that he believes in it. I do...but that is because I have sisters who go to Austin, TX. And they know about this stuff. Also...keep an open mind friend...

[edit on 2-3-2006 by snatchypaws]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WithoutEqual
Oh yeah, I forgot, Alex doesn't have an actual location, and his only source is AlterNet, can I at least see the actual documents? How did they find out about the contract? Why don't they provide an actual source? So I go to alternet, and I end up going to marketwatch for the "source" and once story stops there. Granted, it could be accurate, but after all the hype about concentration camps complete with guillotines and rail cars turned out to be nothing, you can see why I'm somewhat skeptical.

Halliburton's $385 million plan

Opinionated, but informative, with plenty of quotes from DHS and KBR itself. Its in blog form, so you'll have to search the page for the title I gave.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by HarlemHottie]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xare

Shoot to Kill, They are the enemy.

Why? Because they are not White Americans? Did you know that, aside from the Japanese in Pearl Harbor, all the worst attacks on American people were actually carried out by Americans?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Face it, we're bound to blow ourselves up sometime around now. Everyone has nukes. Look at where our country has gone and tell me it isnt time to fall like the roman empire, only to be rebuilt to where it was originally intended. I think it all needs to be wiped out and started from scratch all over. The way it's going it'll be lucky if we last 10 more years.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Boy, I tell ya...

No matter what comes out, these people still will not have it. What part of "Operation Endgame" seems all warm and fuzzy? But these are likely the same people who think "Operation Iraqi Freedom" was great for the Iraqis.

I'm sure, as the Marines and foreign troops are taking your guns (if you have any) and sending you to one of these "rest and relaxation centers" you'll still be talking about how it's a conspiracy theory that they set up camps for US citizens.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Halliburton's $385 million plan

Opinionated, but informative, with plenty of quotes from DHS and KBR itself. Its in blog form, so you'll have to search the page for the title I gave.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by HarlemHottie]

Yeah I finally tracked it down to some AP or other outlets story on yahoo. Which brings me back to one of the points I was trying to make. If you want 'mainstream' Americans to take the threat seriously I suggest you post links to news storys like the one I found on yahoo, versus site like inforwars, or rense. I'm not saying it's wrong, but come on, look at the source. If you actually want to do something to prevent a "takeover" you need to sell it. (I don't mean DVD's either) Look at the U.S. culture and exploit it, very simple actually. They don't call it PSYOPS for nothing.

I'm really not all that worried. Not that it can't happen, but one look at their lack of success overseas should tell you they are pretty much useless when it comes to actual combat. I'd worry more about mercs, but considering what I saw of Blackwater, they can't shoot for s---, and their guns suck.

I'm sure, as the Marines and foreign troops are taking your guns (if you have any) and sending you to one of these "rest and relaxation centers" you'll still be talking about how it's a conspiracy theory that they set up camps for US citizens.

Who says they will? Or that I'll let them? As for the camps once again, people thought I was going off topic when I mentioned the fact that if the military wanted to imprison you nothings to keep them from doing it 2 min from now. Imagine this, soccerfield/schoolyard/open field/ect+concertina wire+pit for human waste+4 M240's+4 M2's=a pretty darn good short term prison camp that a mouse couldn't escape from established in less than 2 hours. Give it another week and you have heated tents for living and mess tents capable of feeding you so you'll be an efficient slave at the local factory. I'm not being sarcastic either, it's that easy doesn't take much manpower. Why use troops to make the same point a burst from a .50 cal can make? My point is, what's going on while everyones focusing on a contract? People should be writing, confronting and asking their politicians why in the hell we're awarding contracts to someone who has stolen from American taxpayers for way to long first of all, and secondly people need to distorting the issue with politics. It's a distraction, and if I was an person that was starting a NWO I'd love it, that is of course if I didn't have hand in it.

It doesn't help either when people talk as if all hope is all ready lost. It also sounds french. Can't you see it's going to take more than being ticked off on the internet to prevent or change things, but if people can't even have enough common survival instinct to find their own food, or water, or even make it a week without electricty or their precious air conditioning then I suppose all hope really is lost(NOLA). The more you depend on the gov't the more they'll own you. Classic pimp/trick relationship. A nation of people that wants their SUV's and Security at any cost has to change how it is, and how it functions before it can be a force with enough power to change the current landscape.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Some of these jelly fish are so intoxicated with thumb suck disease; they will even thank the globalists for protecting their children in the near future. A soon to rise (oh my) appearance of Child Kidnapping Terror Alerts - this terror must be fought along side the war on google.ca, by having a microchip put into their teeth. Take the mark and shut-up, stop being so selfish - after all, it's for your God-damned children’s sake!!!

Turns off Fox News - eats McDonalds--> turns back on Fox News - gets bored...turns on Dr. Phil. --->

I love you Cesar Rockefeller; I love you Lord Rothschild ....please let me be your slave?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
NWO may be in its Final Stages!?? How could you people let this happen?

Be afraid, DarkSkinAngel..

markusjharper
This is no joke - this is happening and another terrorist attack is also due.

I read that article and the globalists' plan, code named, "END GAME" has ONLY to do with them rounding us up, taking our guns and placing us into concentration camps. Alex Jones sources everything and I am convinced that he is correct

It isn't a joke? Then why don't you do something about it. I guess your just all talk and no action, right? You will do nothing to stop the horror.. your such a great human being. Why are you not bringing the fight to them? You have a gun or guns? You guys that seem to say you know all about the NWO know people that are part of it.

they first tell us it’s only a conspiracy theory, and now the UN is openly calling for World Government - this is all mainstream news cause they need us to accept and legitimize their plan (whereas Hitler was never so bold) and those in the know, understand exactly that those who control the UN, also control the USA.

So, is it that you can't find the UN headquarters and that is why your not stopping them? or trying to bring the FIGHT to them... literally.

Its on the East side of Manhattan.
Here is what it looks like..

markusjharper
But 25% would and that's why we have FEMA and the United Nations

You know all this yet you don't attack FEMA or the United Nations even though your telling us they have no problems killing innocent people and puting them into camps.....

How do you sleep at night? I hope people remember.. you have done nothing when this happens.

denythestatusquo
Technically he is correct but it is now up the the soft weak and cowardly populace to decide how much they want to fight if at all. I doubt that most people will do more than say 'oh God!'

So, your just as cowardly and soft weak. Where are you fighting? Are you bombing the NWO buildings? Killing NWO agents and people that work for them?

TELL US ALL how you are fighting and what have you done? Or are you one of them people that just sit here posting... saying you know all this stuff is happening or doing to happen and you do absolutely nothing to stop it but TALK about it?

XareShoot to Kill, They are the enemy.

So, since you already know they are the ENEMY.. What have you done to stop them? Are you saying we should attack the United Nations?

truthseekaNo matter what comes out, these people still will not have it. What part of "Operation Endgame" seems all warm and fuzzy?

Where do you think we all should strike first. You seem to know whats happening or going to happen since your talking about "Operation Endgame" and all.. and since you know its not "warm and fuzzy"..

Have you attacked any of their facilities?? I haven't seen it on the news. Let us know your work....

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
andpau87,

I support your righteous anger - I really do. We need more people who are truly pissed off and want to stop these criminals – it's nice to hear it. But before we slap all those thumb-suckers across the head and wake them up into action, how about we first get them off the damn sports channel for 10 seconds (for a small start). Remember, most people are simply brainwashed and posting a link to www.infowars.com is enough to get many people worried and asking more questions. But people need to believe that evil exists – I think people just cannot accept that evil exists but once they DO accept that evil Conspiracies exist, their own fear often turns into righteous anger! Remember andpau87, several ATS posters here are barely still able to grasp that the banking system is not even based on Private Enterprise; or that the CFR controls both Left and Right party systems, so why should they be willing to rise up and sacrifice their lives for something that they are not very educated about.

I prepared my family for survival and also my friends (those who care to listen) and although we cannot enforce our will onto all others, we can still reach out to the local authorities and congressman, as well as family and friends. For example, a friend of mine is the local Chief of Police and I gave him a copy of the movie " Loose Change 2'nd ED” - but I demanded one condition that if he is disturbed by it, he must make copies and hand them out to all his family and friends. We do not have to siege the UN headquarters or CFR headquarters but we can do the next best thing and that is ensure the local authorities are awake and support us and that we have some way to be prepared for both defensive and offensive.

One man can only do so much but we need to stay alive and stay out of prison - more can be done to reach others this way

[edit on 3-3-2006 by markusjharper]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
andpau87

Your asking us why we dont attack our hidden enemy in a preemptive strike agianst them.

I say its because not enough of us have waken up to this situation. Everyone is still brainwashed and living comepletly under the order of deaths power. One person cannot hope to stop them like that, it would take a huge network of people. Anyone that attacks them we be labled a terrorist and have the full force of the military industrial complex thrown agianst them.

As to my comment on the UN soilders.... Thats one of my lines in the sand. When I see blue helmets taking us to the trains iam getting my guns.

I know they will also use american military when they start to "detain" us. And well same goes for them. When the first one is in my sights it may be a bit harder to pull the triger. But I dont doubt that it needs to be done.

Sadly these soilders are stupid bootlickers and are power tools of the real people I would like to get my hands on.

I used to just Ignore politics because I seen all the corruption and I thought there was nothing I could do. Iam just a simple guy, I cant change what the elite do. But now iam starting to see the lies and web around us. And its making me angry

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Xare]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
No need to panic until they try to take away peoples guns. There is like 90 million gun owners in the US and something like 200 million guns. Look at the problem the US military is having with a fraction of that sized armed population in Iraq.

They dont have close to the man power and really no country has, well maybe China.

Unarmed then your little more the cattle. Happened in Germany under Hitler, Russia under Stalin and could happen just about any anywhere.

None but an armed nation can dispense with a standing army. To keep ours armed and disciplined is therefore at all times important." --Thomas Jefferson, 1803

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
A couplet riminding you guys what to do in the event of NWO/Martial law

aim for the head,
'nuff said

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Its not in its final stages to completion, in in its last stages till its destruction. They are so desperate now its unbelievable! Desperate to hold on to the power that it has had, which is gradually slipping away. They are trying to prevent us from evolving in consciousness, which they cant stop. Its over for them.

100 years ago, nobody knew about the NWO. Now, many people are aware. Consciousness is evolving....nothing can stop it.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
True but when they are desperate they are most dangerous just like a cornered animal. Plus that may just make them speed up their plans. and since were not doing anything actively to stop them they will probably succeed.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

When even famous singers like Morrissey are being detained and questioned

About time too, miserable git....

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
For specific stats, found these on the NRA site...

Source-NRA: The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, estimates that there were about 215 million guns in 1999.
A report for the National Academy of Sciences put the 1999 figure at 258 million.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, there were 60.4 million approved (new and used) NICS firearm transactions between 1994-2004.
The number of NICS checks for firearm purchases or permits increased 3.2% between 2003-2004.

Have you met a gun nut? I have met a few, (around here, they grow like cottonwoods). There are more than you know... and outside the normal 1-3 gun households, they make up a significant portion of gun owners...

Everyone of these guys would be a mini Ruby Ridge incident if the NWO tried to take thier guns...
"from my cold dead hands" is almost a dinnertime blessing in the midwest...

So unless they have some new way to kill millions of people without public disclosure... then the NWO is toast before it begins (at least the rounding up portion)

But there are other issues that stills scare me about the NWO...
ones that might emerge with these "gun nuts" on the government side.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Only those who are weak in the mind will become part of the NWO... The only thing you have to fear is fear itself and without fear there can be no NWO. Remember, there are 6 billion or more of us, and only a handful of them. If needed, the 6 billions could eat the handful for lunch, literally.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
no not really...

1.) most people are unwilling to resist, they are the same people who if they were being executed would just sit their and wait to die

2.) they are not "just a handfull" they are at least a few hundred and could be a thousand times that, we dont know

3.) they probably wont make their move untill their sure they can take us

4.) that leaves a few possibilities

A.)supperior technology

B.)a large army

C.) political takeover

D.) some kind of superweapon or master plan

5.) fear is the only thing to be feared and it will be all over

6.) dont talk about things you dont know about unless you are trying to find out what they are

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
One billion chimps with rocks can over throw the best army in the world armed with the latest and greatest. Just ask the US Marines and Army who spent a few years north of the 38th parallel in North Korea. Once you start putting the pinch on the average man his will to survive will kick in, it always has and always will and then the NWO will be crushed.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by GrndLkNatv]

<< 1    3 >>

join