It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Raelian Movement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
HUMAN SCIENTISTS FROM ANOTHER PLANET CREATED ALL LIFE ON EARTH USING DNA.

Traces of this epic masterpiece of creation can be found in all religious writings and traditions. It is to them that Moses, Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed referred. It is now time to welcome them.

WHAT HAPPENED?

On the 13th of December 1973, French journalist Rael was contacted by a visitor from another planet, and asked to establish an Embassy to welcome these people back to Earth.

The extra-terrestrial human being was a little over four feet tall, had long dark hair, almond shaped eyes, olive skin, and exuded harmony and humor. Rael recently described him by saying quite simply, "If he were to walk down a street in Japan, he would not even be noticed." In other words, they look like us, and we look like them. In fact, we were created "in their image" as explained in the Bible.

He told Rael that:

"We were the ones who designed all life on earth"
"You mistook us for gods"
"We were at the origin of your main religions"
"Now that you are mature enough to understand this,we would like to enter official contact through an embassy"

THE MESSAGES

The messages dictated to Rael explain that life on Earth is not the result of random evolution, nor the work of a supernatural 'God'. It is a deliberate creation, using DNA, by a scientifically advanced people who made human beings literally "in their image" -- what one can call "scientific creationism." References to these scientists and their work, as well as to their symbol of infinity, can be found in the ancient texts of many cultures. For example, in Genesis, the Biblical account of Creation, the word "Elohim" has been mistranslated as the singular word "God", but it is actually a plural word which means "those who came from the sky", and the singular is "Eloha" (also known as "Allah"). Indigenous cultures all over the world remember these "gods" who came from the sky, including natives of Africa (Dogon, Twa, etc.), America, Asia, Australia, and Europe.

Leaving our humanity to progress by itself, the Elohim nevertheless maintained contact with us via prophets including Buddha, Moses, Mohammed, etc., all specially chosen and educated by them. The role of the prophets was to progressively educate humanity through the Messages they taught, each adapted to the culture and level of understanding at the time. They were also to leave traces of the Elohim so that we would be able to recognize them as our Creators and fellow human beings when we had advanced enough scientifically to understand them. Jesus, whose father was an Eloha, was given the task of spreading these messages throughout the world in preparation for this crucial time in which we are now privileged to live: the predicted Age Of Revelation.

And most important of all, read the book, "Intelligent Design - Message from the Designers" the book which will revolutionize your thinking, transform your life and which is already changing the world.

For more information visit www.rael.org... and discover the truth about our origins.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think there is much credence and logic in the Raelian perspective. While human history seems to be forever shrouded in secrecy, mystery and deception (no thanks to the Illuminati), this particular interpretation of the Bible seems to be spot on. Reading the Message From the Designers seems to 'illuminate' those mysteries. I think there are many of us on the ATS forum who already believe that we were created by other beings, and those beings were created by other beings, and those beings were created by other beings...into infinity.

That doesn't always mean that humans have no reason to believe in God, because I'm sure when these ancestors came all those years ago, they would no doubt have been seen and worshipped as Gods. Imagine the time of ancient Egypt for example. I'm sure the same scenario probably went on around the entire universe.

There are also a few of us here familiar with the discussion of hybrids - the Bible according to the being Rael encountered describes a human history littered with such twists. For those seeking a threading together of the concepts we encounter making sense of our origins, our place on this earth and outside influence, it is certainly worthwhile looking into. Rather than looking at it as just another religion or a belief / faith, perhaps it is the very set of concrete steps towards disclosure that humankind, shunned by their own ignorance and sheeplike Illuminati numbness, decided to ignore and throw into the 'kook' bin. Lump it in there with David Koresh or Heaven's Gate. It would be sad if one of the few real disclosure efforts from ET was met with deaf ears. Like the topic of this current thread here: What would happen if disclosure happened but no one accepts truth??? - www.abovetopsecret.com... by SeekerofTruth101. Like he says " Go on, enjoy and take comfort in the darkness....... - and that's exactly what the Illuminati want us to do. The Raelian perspective is perhaps just too far out and against the traditional societal norms we have been taught for acceptance to happen. It's something worth thinking about!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Nice try on this Forum

However Rael is not the answer. Maybe a messenger at best. Like Moses perhaps. So does Rael what a belief or faith from his followers? Its been alost 30 years from his experience. Can he PREACH about what is to happen next?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

www.cnn.com
Group aims for adult clones

The Raelians eventually hope to develop adult clones into which humans could transfer their brains, Rael said.

"Cloning a baby is just the first step. For me, it's not so important," he said. "It's a good step, but my ultimate goal is to give humanity eternal life through cloning."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
This sounds like "The Island" movie.

For some reason I just don't trust anything they are claiming, I heard about this two years ago and don't know if they ever released info or let doctor's test the supposed "Eve" cloned baby.

Here is the pic of the supposed Raelian Elohim that met with Prophet Rael...

For some odd reason the Chief Scientist and Elohim look frightenly similar?!

The Raelians
French sportswriter and racing car driver Claude Vorilhon (pictured) claims that thirty years ago, on 13 December 1973, he drove to a volcano in the Auvergne. While he was there, he saw a flashing red light which turned out to belong to a spaceship.....

(Julian Borger The Guardian 28 December 2002; Paul Thomasch, Reuters, The Guardian 28 December 2002)
Click here for the rest of the story

Hey Raelian1 you quoted the websites "Message from the Designers".

Is this what you REALLY believe?

What kind of response are you trying to get from posting that?

What are your thoughts on this?

Thank's in advance for your response.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by DustintheWind]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ok let's ignore the hype here. Someone brought up The Island, well perhaps Hollywood is closer to the truth than we realise (Close Encounters of the Third Kind is an obvious example). Let's throw aside any religious considerations, or belief systems or media-hyped (and we know how evil the 'big media' is) preconceptions.

This is an Aliens and UFOs forum, let's keep the discussion within this particular context. It will provide a more refreshing and interesting discussion. Let's take the description of the Elohim for example:

The extra-terrestrial human being was a little over four feet tall, had long dark hair, almond shaped eyes, olive skin, and exuded harmony and humor. Rael recently described him by saying quite simply, "If he were to walk down a street in Japan, he would not even be noticed."

Now.. let's consider the leaked MJ-12 manual that came to light - some have (hastily?) tried to debunk and wash aside its authenticity but here is an extract nonetheless where a description of an EBE which fits pretty much the one given by Rael. Go and see it for yourself hem.bredband.net... and locate page 9 of the pdf. It says:

EBE Type 1: These entities are humanoid and might be mistaken for human beings of the Oriental race if seen from a distance. These are bipedal. 5 - 5 feet 4 inches in height and weigh 80-100 pounds. Proportionally they are similar to humans, although the cranium is somewhat larger and more rounded. The skin is a pale, chalky-yellow in color, thick, and slightly pebbled in appearance. The eyes are small, wide-set, almond-shaped, with brownish-black irises with very large pupils. The whites of the eyes are not like that of humans, but have a pale grey cast. The ears are small and set low on the skull. The nose is thin and long, and the mouth is wider than in humans, and nearly lipless. There is no apparent facial hair and very little body hair.....

Originally posted by DustintheWind
Here is the pic of the supposed Raelian Elohim that met with Prophet Rael...

...close, no? With the exception of the facial hair on that drawing, it seems to closely fit the description given by Rael. Rather than debate this topic in a faith / religious sense, let's take the 'message from the designers' material and cross-reference it with what we know and what we've learnt. Let's take the Tower of Babel for instance - according to the Raelians, this is evidence of an outside civilisation meddling in Earth affairs with concern over the accelerated development of rocket technology. Isn't this being repeated in our present era with evidence of ET mysteriously neutralising testing facilities using electromagnetic technology. (For example, the testimony of Captain Robert Salas 43 minutes into the Disclosure Project's 2001 NPCC film. On March 16, 1967, 10 nuclear-tipped missiles were rendered into an 'immobile unlaunchable condition').

Furthermore, the famous Roswell incident, took place on the site of the Manhattan Project - at Los Alamos New Mexico - where the atomic bomb was initially developed. They were interested in us enough to come and either warn..or take action. The Raelian interpretation of Sodom and Gamorrah resembles a nuclear explosion. It provides another side to the truth - y'know..the more all this stuff ties up - Illuminati / New World Order / Roswell / Battle of LA / Raelian interpretation of the Bible - the puzzle seems to fit alarmingly well. It all fits. Just my opinion. I'd be interested to hear how Raelian1 sees the different pieces of the ET puzzle as they fit. Let's just keep this discussion focused on the ET / UFO perspective and away from the National Enquirer-like hype.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
hogwash. more garbage.

more pointless crap for people to make money off the people looking for answears.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
So CNN is a National Enquirer type syndication??

How is what I posted not related to this discussion?
These are claims straight from the Scientist's mouth's of their company Cloneaid.

Plus how is that PDF you link to undeniable truth of supposed documents, like most others here the need for physical proof is a necessity.

I would love to believe this with all my being but cannot since there has been no direct influences on me to date.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   

So CNN is a National Enquirer type syndication??

Well if you *trust* CNN (or any big media outlet for that matter) implicitly, then that's your call. Here's an interesting story on Peter Jennings and the ABC special early last year. www.disclosureproject.org...

There are many many other examples to read on how the important information is hushed down, destroyed and / or ridiculed. This is their policy. Here is an example from the British researcher and ex-MILAB employee Barry King (taken from "The Voice, the history you need to know" thread over at UFO Casebooks):

1997 also saw me to be shown on National TV. Channel 4 ran a series of 'Paranormal' progs covering many subjects entitled "Fortean TV". Channel 4 sent a crew from Rapido TV to film/interview me for one of the progs. The format for that particular prog was MIBs and I was to be filmed giving my run ins with these characters. The film crew arrived and set up their equipment, I was to be filmed in silhouette and my voice was to be electronically altered for the prog. All went well and standard but the head guy started asking questions and we soon got onto Peasemore, Abductions, the whole kit and kaboodle! The cameras were rolling all the while, they got the lot, and they seemed very pleased with the interview, I even got the (what seems patronising now) hand on shoulder, "You've done well, your country will be proud of you" type of speil. Anyway, some couple of weeks later, being in regular contact with both Rapido and Channel 4 all seemed set for transmission. In fact right up till 24 hrs before all seemed A-OK for screening. The night of the prog itself began OK but where I and many others were expecting an edited segment the format of the prog changed and in the second half of the 30 minute prog they used some really rubbishy stuff just to fill in time, they cut my interview. I phoned Rapido next day to enquire about it but the guy in charge was never available, no matter how often I rang, always being fobbed off with one excuse or another. When I stated that unless I speak to someone I'm coming into London to Channel 4 and see the producers in person. That got the guy on the line. He was very apologetic and sounded very sheepish, very anxious, he really did not want to speak to me. Push came to shove and I demanded why no interview, if they had no intention of showing it why use valuable time and effort plus film crew costs in the first place. He buckled under and told me that Channel 4 were advised to drop my interview at the very last minute, that meetings had been taking place during the day just hours prior to screening. Channel 4 were told to drop it and destroy the tapes.

People are adept at self-regulating, and we've seen this also happen to the Raelians - ridiculed and utterly razed to the ground, from both the media and the masses. I'm a bit tired of reading the one-line bashing remarks; for a change I'd like to see some thoughtful analysis applied.

Plus how is that PDF you link to undeniable truth of supposed documents, like most others here the need for physical proof is a necessity.

Well the fact you see someone's hand actually holding the manual flat on the scanner proves it is in fact a physical document. And the content inside it seems to corroberate with events at Roswell and the protocol that witnesses often face (take Kecksburg for example and the staunch military presence of the retrieval team). You can "need" physical proof, but it's up to you to connect the dots. This includes the Raelians. Read the material then dismiss or assimilate it as you see fit. But it's kind of irritating to see people already have their minds made up before they even begin to look at the material. Such as the Briggs post for example.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hey Raelian1 you quoted the websites "Message from the Designers".

Is this what you REALLY believe?

What kind of response are you trying to get from posting that?

What are your thoughts on this?

Thank's in advance for your response.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by DustintheWind]

Is this what you REALLY believe? Yes I do believe and understand the Raelian Messages.

What kind of response are you trying to get from posting that? Hopefully just honest and respectful responses after all everyone is entitle to believe as they wish.

What are your thoughts on this? Thoughts on what? Please be more specific.

One other thing I'ld like to mention.

From the FAQ section of the Raelian Movement web site

Q. Where is Eve, the clone baby?

A. The Raelian Movement is a completely separate organisation from Clonaid. Clonaid is a project name (not a company) and is run by one Raelian by the name of Dr Brigitte Boisselier. Neither Rael nor the Raelian Movement fund or have any involvement in Clonaid apart from moral support of cloning technologies. For more details, see clonaid.com

This and many more questions can be answered from www.rael.org... by reading the summary, checking out the FAQ section and downloading the free e-book "Intelligent design: Message from the Designers".

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
You can "need" physical proof, but it's up to you to connect the dots. This includes the Raelians. Read the material then dismiss or assimilate it as you see fit. But it's kind of irritating to see people already have their minds made up before they even begin to look at the material. Such as the Briggs post for example.

Sorry I came off as having my mind made up, because I do not, I have not read all the e-books Rael provides for free to come to a legitamate decision on this subject, I have not compared both sides of the coin yet, I was just putting out some views on the skeptical side to see what you and Raelian1's thoughts were.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I don't have my mind made up yet either, but I always think it's good to compare notes. Makes for a more fruitful discussion. Admittedly, I still haven't read all the Raelian material fully as yet.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Let me explain what Raelian1 is really doing. He is just trying te feed you the same BS he's been fed by Claude Vorilhon AKA Rael.

(First of all most of the link i have are in french so it may be pointless to post them but ill do my best to prove my sayings)

This has nothing to do with aliens. The Raelian movement is a SECT. They are well implanted in Quebec where I live and much is known about them. 2 women journalist infiltrated their 2 weeks brainwash Spa and they discovered disturbing facts.

Let me enlighten you on the real Rael.

-This whole SECT is about the self glorification of Rael. Just like other SECT, people are manipulated in a lots of ways. Women are ask to let go their inhibitions and take off their clothes. Rael himself have an elite squad of hotchix called the angels of rael. Their task is to please Rael. But anyone in the SECT have to please him when asked.

-Members have to give a percentage of their yearly income to be allowed in the SECT.

-Their pillars are Sex, Money, Intimidation. Like any other SECT they thrive on the weaks and exploit their weakness, they promise eternal hapiness.

-Like any other SECT, the leader is getting increasingly Paranoyed:

Cult leader predicts attempts on his life
Click here for complete article ($2.95)

Date: October 7, 2003
Publication: Chicago Sun-Times
Page: 16
Word Count: 427
Excerpt:
Constantly surrounded by bodyguards, Claude Vorilhon is convinced he's the target of numerous assassination plots.

The prophet known to his followers as Rael wants his disciples to share his paranoia that George Bush and Jacques Chirac themselves want his skin.

"There's a strong chance I'll be the next victim of an assassination attempt," proclaims Vorilhon in the weekly Contact magazine published for Raelian...

Psychologyst say that Claude Vorihlon AKA Rael has the profile of a sexual predator.

Anyway, dont have any much time but just do a short google and you will learn much about this psycho.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
They say they don't have wild sex parties but....

Seminar picture from website

A couple of them girls are wearing very little.

-Aza

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMurphee
Let me explain what Raelian1 is really doing. He is just trying te feed you the same BS he's been fed by Claude Vorilhon AKA Rael.

(First of all most of the link i have are in french so it may be pointless to post them but ill do my best to prove my sayings)

This has nothing to do with aliens. The Raelian movement is a SECT. They are well implanted in Quebec where I live and much is known about them. 2 women journalist infiltrated their 2 weeks brainwash Spa and they discovered disturbing facts.

Let me enlighten you on the real Rael.

-This whole SECT is about the self glorification of Rael. Just like other SECT, people are manipulated in a lots of ways. Women are ask to let go their inhibitions and take off their clothes. Rael himself have an elite squad of hotchix called the angels of rael. Their task is to please Rael. But anyone in the SECT have to please him when asked.

-Members have to give a percentage of their yearly income to be allowed in the SECT.

-Their pillars are Sex, Money, Intimidation. Like any other SECT they thrive on the weaks and exploit their weakness, they promise eternal hapiness.

-Like any other SECT, the leader is getting increasingly Paranoyed:

Cult leader predicts attempts on his life
Click here for complete article ($2.95)

Date: October 7, 2003
Publication: Chicago Sun-Times
Page: 16
Word Count: 427
Excerpt:
Constantly surrounded by bodyguards, Claude Vorilhon is convinced he's the target of numerous assassination plots.

The prophet known to his followers as Rael wants his disciples to share his paranoia that George Bush and Jacques Chirac themselves want his skin.

"There's a strong chance I'll be the next victim of an assassination attempt," proclaims Vorilhon in the weekly Contact magazine published for Raelian...

Psychologyst say that Claude Vorihlon AKA Rael has the profile of a sexual predator.

Anyway, dont have any much time but just do a short google and you will learn much about this psycho.

Let me explain how wrong MattMurphee is.

"This has nothing to do with aliens. The Raelian movement is a SECT. They are well implanted in Quebec where I live and much is known about them. 2 women journalist infiltrated their 2 weeks brainwash Spa and they discovered disturbing facts."

Actually the Raelian Movement is about how aliens created all life on Earth including us and how we determine our future. He is referring to Bridgette McCann who took a lot of things out of context and just plain lied about a lot of things. Brainwash spa? You weren't there so you don't know (I actually have been there and you don't have to do anything you don't want to do.) The stupid media (including Bridgette McCann) likes to write negative and erroneous article about us because it sells more newspaper and other media related crap.

So the Raelian Movement is a sect (cult) is it? Actually we are an atheist organization. So MattMurphee what cult do you belong to? A Jewish cult? A Christian cult? Or perhaps even an Islamc cult?

"Let me enlighten you on the real Rael.
-This whole SECT is about the self glorification of Rael."

Wrong again. This movement is not about Rael but about us and how we guide our future. Rael is one of the most humble individuals I've ever met.

"Just like other SECT, people are manipulated in a lots of ways. Women are ask to let go their inhibitions and take off their clothes. Rael himself have an elite squad of hotchix called the angels of rael. Their task is to please Rael. But anyone in the SECT have to please him when asked."

Wrong again. No one is forced to do anything they don't want to do. Everything in the Raelian Movement is voluntary. Taking off your clothes is voluntary when you're at the Canadian campgrounds (I kept my clothes on). The purpose of Rael's angel movement is to promote feminity not orgies. Pleasing Raekl isn't mandatory but some of them do that anyway. Nobody has to please Rael when asked but most do because they respect him not idolize or worship him. MattMurphee you need to get your facts straight.

"Members have to give a percentage of their yearly income to be allowed in the SECT."

Wrong yet again. To be a member, you only have to pay a membership fee (All other religions do that as well). Giving apercentage is also voluntary.

"Their pillars are Sex, Money, Intimidation. Like any other SECT they thrive on the weaks and exploit their weakness, they promise eternal hapiness. "

Wrong, wrong, wrong!!!! As a matter of fact, Raelians are mentally strong and ther eis no intimidation at all. In fact, most religions say that you must obey God and do as HE says, whereas Rael states If I tell you to do something and it goes against your conscience don't do it. If the Elohim tell you to do something and it goes against your conscience don't do it. With that, no more crimes against humanity can be commited there can be true world peace (That the exact opposite of militaries, including the US Military, which are dangerous cults).

About Rael worrying about people wanting to harm him. You're right that for the wrong reasons. Rael is afraid because of unbalanced people who can't understand the Raelian message and these messages are dangerous to France, USA and other countries that want to dominate others.

"Psychologyst say that Claude Vorihlon AKA Rael has the profile of a sexual predator.

Anyway, dont have any much time but just do a short google and you will learn much about this psycho."

MattMurphee you are as uninformed as they get. You need to do objective research and the only way to do that is to go to www.rael.org... and check out the free e-books and to actually go to a Raelian meeting and/or seminar to actually check it out and be an objective observer. After that I think you will find that what Bridgette McCann reported is false.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
They say they don't have wild sex parties but....

Seminar picture from website

A couple of them girls are wearing very little.

-Aza

This picture doesn't prove that Raelians have sex parties only that they dress very loosely. If you were at any of the seminars, you can see naked people but they don't have sex with each other. Please do objective research in the future.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Raelian1]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Wow, Its really funny to see that only raelian think like you do buddy. That's what endoctrination is. And that's why people that are getting manipulated in those kindda group doesn't realise it until someone reason them out!!!! Even then, they report that they are being "lobbyied" to come back in the sect. Its easy to manipulate a person that is emotionally weak, lost or that have personal problems. They make easy prey and your guru understood that.

People are realising that you are only repeating the official story, propaghanda of rael. On my side however, since im not under hypnose by this sect i can make an objective judgement based on facts and logic. When confronted on tv shows, rael cannot even give any rational explanation or give any proof of his allegations. Its a beleive me or not case. And i beleive that being brainwashed into giving part of your salary, mind and body to a cult isnt right at all. Your so-called leader became a millionaire by enrolling thousands of people. Just this fall, I saw 2 raelians distributing flyers to students in front of a montreal high school.What for?

So whats was the purpose of your post if its not for the only purpose of advertising your sect's website?

And tell me, whats the purpose of the Claude Vorilhon theme park?

www.ufoland.com...

Sorry bro, I respect your choice but there is no way you're gonna make me deny all those sad facts about your sect.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

MattMurphee you are as uninformed as they get. You need to do objective research and the only way to do that is to go to www.rael.org... and check out the free e-books and to actually go to a Raelian meeting and/or seminar to actually check it out and be an objective observer. After that I think you will find that what Bridgette McCann reported is false.

Really? Explain me how the ONLY WAY to do objective research is to check the official site of the cult?

Ill tell the my way of doing objective research. I check LOTS of sources. Books, news, documentary and yes i did check your site. This way it allows me to make a CLEAR and OBJECTIVE statement, as i did.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well, I for one have not made up my mind as to the whole Raelian movement, I believed it all a few years ago, I don't believe it all now though.

I don't think he's lying, I think that he's just telling all that he knows, and that it is not complete enough as it could be.

Honestly I'd like to attend one of these seminars and/or meetings, just to see what it's like...Oh, and in case anyone thinks I just want to see naked women running around, firstly, I could do that anytime, but secondly and more importantly, I prefer males. (I am male for anyone who does'nt know by the way.

Now, I'd like to learn more about it through the site, but alas I can never get the d*mn*ble thing to work for me when I try and create an account.

Good idea making this thread Raelian1.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Anyone can easily set up an organisation or movement or even a sect on whatever agenda one wants. -Anti Bush groups, Save Earth groups, Protect the Environment groups, exotic stamps groups, etc, etc.

These groups allow others of similiar leanings to be comfortable amongst each like minded individuals, and to discuss ways to 'help' others into their groups, to explain to others their way of rationale, so that others may be convinced to join these groups.

In a free society, we can only educate people so much, but ultimately, the freedom of choice is left to the individual to make. He/she has the final say to join or not to join such groups based on their own analysis of the group or situation - just like buying a car or doing something stupid like drugs.

Are the Raelians movement or sect for real or just another organisation to earn a couple of dollars in our free society?

Are its members so utterly stupid to give up their hard earned money and even their clothes freely to the group?

Can such people be so easily manipulated that their freedom of choice is surrendered to the leader?

How much of the bad press received from the media on the Raelian movement is objective truth and not subjective envy over a smart man getting what he wants in life and succeeding, legally?

I have no contacts with the Raelian movement, nor wish to dispute the claims of it's leader for it is a personal experience that only he himself can verify. Nor do i have the time to study its organisation or will i accept 'evidences' from debunkers which are inferred conclusions and not truths of this organisation, for 'proof' is still out there.

But what i seek for is disclosure to happen, a 'comming clean' by those whom we elected to lead us, so that mankind will be given a better chance to make an informed choice on the direction he should go and not led by folks who used the 'grey' areas to twist them to their beliefs - for or against, more so with the huge amount of UFO reports we read in reports and watch with our own eyes in the media that cannot be easily explained away as blimps, morning star, meteors, etc.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The original post of this thread is blatantly promoting a specific religious organisation, which is the Raelians, in this case. If even freemasons are not allowed by ATS policy to be promoting their organisation, then why the hell is this thread still up???

I'm calling moderators to consider taking actions.

<<   2 >>

join