It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of nephilim (pic)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sardion2000

One, as you said, the guy who found the Florensis bones did try to cover it up. So it would be a prerequisite that multiple samples of giants pop up in a close timespan for it to likely get out, judging from that?

More importantly...someone commented about physiology. Well, there were a lot of rather giant creatures the past. And then they all (shockingly!) died out. Not just fauna, but flora as well. Only exceptions being sea creatures, but they live in a very different environment. Now, let's just say there was a REASON for giantism as a whole to disappear. That reason would likely have to be due to an atmospheric change, no? I'd say probably either gravitational or atmospheric pressure, or a combination of both.
Now, Im sure some of you can think of some various scenarios that would fit that bill. What do you think those scenarios would do to the theory of evolution and, more importantly, the timelines involved? You have to remember, despite it's scientific roots, the theory of evolution is also an explanation of origins and the meaning of life, based on faith, a faith in the abilities of men utilizing the tools of science...Meaning it is a religion. How many Christians do you know who are willing to countenance any challenge to the divinity of Jesus? Especially if it is one they could quietly destroy?

That's just a couple of the points of interest for covering a number of the documented discoveries up. There are several more. Take a look at where most of these have been found, and the questions the locations would bring to bear on current theories. True or not, we'd never see any giants anyways unless there were so many that it was undeniable. But I think most of those to be found have long since been destroyed, if ever there were any to be found.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

the guy who found the Florensis bones did try to cover it up.

How did he do that by publishing papers and giving out media stories?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I was merely going by what the other member had said in his post. But even if that is not the case, florensis is not exactly embraced by the scientific community. There is still a great deal of debate on the matter, as to if they were smaller humans or just diseased humans. And really, thats all of secondary importance. The other points I made on the subject point out how the issue of giants would be different than that of florensis.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
U want to see some truth about our history do a search on goblin man. There so much more about our hisory than any of u really know . Or anyone on this planet could know. have fun.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
The problem with giants is a problem from physics, that they would be too cumbersome in the typical human form. As you expand size, the mass of the giant increases with the cube of a linear increase in size.

That maybe so if you evolved on a planet at 1G but not at all true if you reduce that .5G

However.. If or when we ever get in contact with aliens, I guarantee they will look nothing like anything we could imagine.

Power to the People!!

NeoN HaZe

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SpecAgentDW

Andre the Giant once came in the Krystal where we were eating, he ordered 150 hamburgers, a tray full of fries and a tray full of Cokes. When he picked up a Krystal hamburger box his hand and fingers were too large to pick the little burgers out, so he would hold the box and let it drop out onto the tray, then pick it up and eat it in one bite. It was tiny in his fingers. He put his hand on my nephew's head, his fingers went all the way down to my nephew's chest!

BTW, he was 7 foot 4, not just 7 foot tall! link: www.andrethegiant.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rowdyroddy

Link doesn't work now. Could you please post the picture or link again?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Niobis

I second that.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SpecAgentDW

in olden days people were large and well built,its only now your finding small stature people,but its true giants ruled this earth before physical evolution.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
these men would have been very real giants even more so when you consider the average human was something like 5'5'' 150lb long ago.

my god, 5ft 5inches and 150lbs???? that is one FAT midget,
150lbs is actually about the optimum weight for someone 5ft 10/11
lol god knows how it wouldve been normal for someone half a foot smaller to weight that much

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think the reason findings of giants would be covered up is quite simple. Giants would support the ideology of Nephilim....That in turn supports the line of reasoning that "fallen angels" bred with humans....it would also be logical to conclude that Cain was the son of Satan and that is a revelation the church has completely hidden. This is also why selected books of the Bible were omitted from the King James Version....throughout history, the greatest evils have been perpetrated in the name of religion....

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Now days you just can't tell if a pic such as this is fake or not.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

André died in his sleep on January 27, 1993, in a Paris hotel room. He was in Paris to attend the funeral for his father.[11] It was later concluded that he died of congestive heart failure, a by-product of the growth hormone-secreting pituitary tumor he had much of his life and chose not to have treated.

WrestleMania III was the first time the public really saw the pain that André was going through. At WrestleMania, he was billed at 520 pounds, and the stress of that immense weight on his bones and joints resulted in constant pain.

That's from the Wiki.

en.wikipedia.org...

I know it's a bit of a late reply, but while these giants can function... it's a tremendous load on their system. Over time if left untreated, it becomes debilitating.

I remember the interview they had with the tallest fellow in the world. His neck was a bit bent, he required leg braces to walk, and had a good host of health problems.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If you want to see "official" testimony of "giant" (7'-9') skeletons, go to a university library and consult the Annual Reports of the Bureau of American Ethnology, specifically the volumes dealing with the late 19th century. There are multiple examples of large skeletons being found and documented by the Smithsonian, skeletons that have since been lost (some would say intentionally).

Many native Americans feel that if there is a "cover up," it's because the feds had bought into a one-migration theory by which modern Native Americans were the only group to migrate to the Americas. Anomalous discoveries would be discarded in order to keep the theory intact.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I doubt physics actually prohibits humanoids of this size, since there was Gigantopithecus.

Like a giraffe's heart, I'm sure an over-sized species of humanoid would evolve the heart and lung capacity to sustain its great size.

Also, if it lived until 1000BC, there's no reason to suspect that it wouldn't be the cause of various giant myths throughout history.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by The Last Man on Earth]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
can someone please relink it or post the pic? Says that the server cannot be found.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginalBigsby

This is a image of Gilgamash or Gilgamesh the ancient Sumerian god who was worshipped. He had great strength and was a person of great size. You know he does not have six fingers. Not all of the ancients had six toes and fingers. Ancient historical evidence is very limeted to how one looks at himself. Some of us think that we are above what we see, smell and touch? We have a habit of being uncertain when we should be discerning.
The sad part about history is it's history but that does not make it not real simply because a few people of the professional world have their own theories. I have seen many of these ancient proofs of giants and other strange beings. I am a author and writer myself having been to many ancient sites. One day we will see all things the way we should but for now we see only the small picture and it is going to get very strange in the near future. We see through a glass that is stained with mistakes and the other side is looking into our hearts.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Anyone ever hear about the metaphor Plato made about the cavemen so into examining they're own shadows that they missed the world outside the cave? That's what this is. It's part of Plato's Republic. Point is, Nephilim don't equate to giants. It's already been said that the text wasn't even translated correctly.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Try this pic of a Nephilim:

Probably the one the thread was about.

Harte

[edit on 12/5/2008 by Harte]

[edit on 12/5/2008 by Harte]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join